Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How would you run a business at a lonely location?

I would not choose to set up my business even if my business is super popular. However, there is a restaurant that is VERY popular and they have running their business at high way. It is incredibly HUGE restaurant. They get thousands of customers in just a single day!
Ok So now what point are you trying to arrive at ? does it really mean that the popularity of a business is the most important thing and not really the location, I want to really understand your own point of view just out of curiosity.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I can run a business in a lonely location because I will package my goods well so that my customers will have my business information on the product.

Location is very key as one basic thing that's being taught in business is the fact that your business has to be close to your market.
If you're in a lonely area, you'll have to move out or get another location in your desired market area.

Yes I can run a business in a lonely location because I will package my goods well so that my customers will have my business information on the product.
It might not really a good idea to runs a business in a lonely location. Most customers might not like to come the business might crumble.

Well, I think what I would do is to run adverts, also the business must be something that provides a solution or something essential because citing a business that needs traffic in a less populated area would be disastrous.

This topic is really interesting because what's on my mind is a business that is in a very remote and not easily accessible location. That is my definition of a lonely place. Anyway, with the delivery system now I guess you can reach anywhere. However, the farther you are from the customer, the higher the delivery charge would be.

Location is the key to a successful business , and for a business to thrive quickly , you need to get a location that will keep your business busy at all time, and you can run a farming business in a lonely location .
It might not really a good idea to runs a business in a lonely location. Most customers might not like to come the business might crumble.

It can be very hard to run a business in a lonely Place. It means you are going to work extra hard to attract potential customers to your business. If you are selling Men products we can use women as a means of advertisement to attract people.

Understand the marketplace and define clear KPIs.
Draft a business plan.
Set revenue and profitability goals.
Create a human resources team.
Hire the right employees.
Offer benefits for staff.
Implement the right tools for your growth strategy.
It is definitely going to be almost impossible for you to run a business successfully in a lonely location because there wouldn't be any customers coming to patronize a business product and services.

Running a business in lonely location is not advisable at all but if you must do it you must have products that is utmost needed by the community in other to keep your business going. Your business will only survive if you are selling products that is utmost needed.
There is nothing good or interesting about running a business in a lonely location because you are not going to coaches your products and services by yourself.

Location matters when you come to running a business, because running a business in a lonely location can be very challenging, because getting customers can be very very problem.

The only problem you will encounter when running a business in a lonely location is the customer issue , because the customer cannot come to a far and a lonely location , so you need to take the product to them

Choosing the best location would give you an edge. Once you could get a very good location for your business, it will help make your business grow very quickly. That's a very important point to note

Running a business at lonely location, is very difficult because it's one of the major challenges faced by most of the business entrepreneurs and it will affect the level of sells or productivity.

To be honest with you, running a business in a lonely location is very bad for business, if you are selling a product then you need to open you shop in a location where people will be seeing your product. You need to be seen by new customers

Actually to start a business in a lonely environment or lonely location it's not easy but it's left for you to create an atmosphere that will make it to be lively for example you having a barbershop, to make that barbershop and the environment to be lively is for you to be putting music regularly latest music that will attract more people more customers to your shop.

There are many criteria for running a business in a lonely location and one of the criteria is that you must be mobile in transporting your product to the customers for easy patronising.

You will be at loss if you run a business in a lonely location. Having a lot of customers is the bedrock of any business and in a situation whereby there are no customers then there is no way your business will prosper.
Location is one of the vital components of business success.

Actually running a business In a lonely location is very boring is not scaring because it will be very difficult for you to be able to meet up with customers that will patronize your services or goods.

Location is the main key of a succeslul business and when you are in the wrong location , it will be as if you are doing the wrong business in life , but there are some Business you can do at a lonely location like poultry and fishery

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds