Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How would you reduce corruption?

Advertisement Placeholder
The capital punishment has always been my suggestion, for every official who is found to be corrupt, such a person should be killed, if such punishment is carried out at intervals, you will definitely see corruption falling, also there should be a body that monitors the financial activities of the officials when it comes to the use of government or organization's funds for various projects.

The capital punishment has always been my suggestion, for every official who is found to be corrupt, such a person should be killed, if such punishment is carried out at intervals, you will definitely see corruption falling, also there should be a body that monitors the financial activities of the officials when it comes to the use of government or organization's funds for various projects.

If corruption is a problem in a country, how could it be reduced?
Corrupt citizens should be punished appropriately including those in powers, the reason corruption is on the increase is that those in power feels they are above the law because they are not usually punished when they go against the law

I think one of the reason of curruption from what i have come to realise is that some persons who engage in them are actually not secure i their position,reason they engage in them,a good renumiration should be given to both public and private workers.

Thing is evil would never end no matter what. What I would to reduce corruption is make sure culprits are punished seriously so people won't think of it

Corruption in a country can be addressed from the basic unit which is the family.
That is where it all begins, if corruption is eliminated from a family, the society will be free from it as well, and then the country at large.
Secondly, i think if the corrupt politicians are off sitted, the rate of corruption will reduce.

People see corruption as a normal thing to do. It seems that corruption runs in the vein of every individual. If I am opportuned to give an idea on how to reduce or curb corruption, I would say that one would be able to achieve this by executing the guilty ones outrightly.

Corruption can never be reduced or stopped, it can only be managed. Once a system is corrupted, it affects other adjoining system and so spreads easily. However, l believe with a change of management, there can be a little change but not without a fight.

There is a saying charity begins at home,the best way to handle corruption is to publicise that individual are to stop corruption themselves by doing what is right

corruption is all over every where ,most of the countries are corrupted and the best thing to do is to provide the necessary things that they need , lack of money also leads to corruption ,but when the money is provided it will be ok

Corruption is a big problem in our country today. I can reduce corruption by not being part of it more contributing to it. Playing favouritism is one way one can promote corruption. Let's be guided

The question is not how to stop?
It's the matter of the people that are supposed to stop corruption not given the opportunity or the platform.
If the whole corrupt government of a country can be totally dethroned, and new breed of sincere governors emerge, the corruption would be a thing of the past in such a country.

It's starts with each individual that is connected to the situation at hand,we should develop a clean and corruption free mindset

In my country to stop corruption has to do start with each individual first, then the corrupt persons in public offices or top fob should be dismissed from office or their services

The best ways to stop corruption includes, introducing hard and cruel punishment for those involved, teaching about the dangers of a corrupt society.

Corruption could be curbed if the rule of law takes effect. Sadly, the rule of law is just a policy devoid of implementation.

Corruption is a Cancer anywhere it is found. Corruption can only be reduced if the institutions are all allowed to play by the code of their establishment and not to become blinded by unethical practices

This question ask is something we all living in my country have been battling with because every nook and cranny I'm my country is corrupted and we all have been asking for a solution as well. I hope we could get a solution to it soon.

1. By exposing corrupt activities and risks that may otherwise remain hidden.
  2. keep the public sector honest, transparent and accountable.
  3. helps stop dishonest practices.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds