Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How will you compete with a well known brand?

Well you do that by creating awareness about your products, you can do some advertisement , share some fliers , now adays its even cheaper to market online so why not do that , once in a while you could do some giveaways as the will help attract lots of customers in a short period

Advertisement Placeholder
To compete with a well known brand may not be an easy task, but it is achievable, every business or firm has is own weakness and strength, so I think someone can make use of the famous weakness and improve on it in your company.

Very best way to
Know Your Customers Personally

Probably the greatest dissatisfaction clients have with enormous business is that when they need assistance, they regularly need to experience miles of formality to get it. They call client care hotlines, just to be required to be postponed for broadened timeframes to at long last address an unconcerned client assistance agent. Over the long haul, clients long to visit a business that deals with them like individuals instead of numbers.

To compete with a well known brands, you must ensure that your products or services are at its best or better than your competitors, then find out what customers usually complain about your competitors that they don't give attention to, take advantage of that information and win their customers.

Competing with a well-known brand may be difficult for new business starters. It is therefore advisable to employ some strategies and methods in order to complete wait known brands. One of the method of competing with no brand is to be unique and creative. Another is to be original and innovative.

Well known brands are companies that have taken time to grow and build a reputation. Competing with them have to be ruthless and very straight forward, you should offer a very juicy deal or attach an incredible benefit. On the start you might spend a lot of money on advertising to win people but if you get it right, its worth it.

Walmart, which uses a state of the art supply chain management technology system to keep their expenditures down and, therefore, their prices down, is the obvious example of a low-cost leadership organization. The Walmart system also almost continuously keeps shelves packed, translating into high profits.

Competing with a well known brand isn't easy at all especially when you are starting up a business or service. But firstly, you have to look into the well know branded product loopholes and make sure you provide what they don't have. Produce, then compare and contrast with the product with you.

As a business owner or intending business owner, you don't get sacred by a competitor. Do the right thing and leave the rest. The right things include making sure you sell quality materials, packaging and re branding yourself and listen to the customers views while trying to satisfy them.

One of the hard thing about just starting up is that there are products or a more known brand as your competition. The advantage is on their side but it doesn't mean to give up.

So if you're in this kind of situation, what ways would you do to keep up with the competition?
You will compete with a well known brand by follow these steps
  1. Know Your Customers Personally.
  2. Capture Contact Information.
  3. Price Competitively.
  4. Take Risks.
  5. Use Tech Tools
  6. Partner Up

The most common causes of small business failure include lack of capital or financial support, inadequate management team, poor infrastructure or business model and failed marketing initiatives.

offer something that your competitor do not offer. when competing with a well known brand, you need to get your priority right, though it will not be easy but you will at least be at peace that you try.
have a lot of friend in high place
be financially buoyant

Finding businesses that you can form partnerships with is one of the most effective ways to get an edge on the competition for several reasons. You can organize with partner businesses to offer promotions and special deals that work to the benefit of both companies, and to the community as well.

It is very difficult for one to compete with a very popular brand in a market. Most likely the easiest option will be for one to carve out a small niche in the market. One should carve out a niche and focus on serving them and then from there grow.

One of the hard thing about just starting up is that there are products or a more known brand as your competition. The advantage is on their side but it doesn't mean to give up.

So if you're in this kind of situation, what ways would you do to keep up with the competition?
I think the idea that branded products are more pricey than the products who are not known yet is a great advantage as well. Well, for me personally. I would normally go to a product with cheaper price and knowing that it practically has the same components and functions or use or taste.

Competition with a well known brand is very hard and difficult anf very not easy first of all people already know that brand and are used to it so all you have to do is think big and do what the company isn't doing like reducing your price and giving bonuses it will attract them.

the only way that can actually make me to compete with a well-known brand of the same business I am into is for me to make sure that the quality of my products I am presenting to my clients are more better than that of my competitor with this I will have more people to do business with

Competing with a well known brand is a very difficult thing to get into. It will certainly take a while before you start striving and so you should have so much patience and determination. In the process, make your products and services to be unique and of high quality. With time, you will win customers.

You competition with well known brand is not easy while you work hard as day as well as night. But I want to say that you can also become a brand in Every field which you want to compete. You should required full time, proper knowledge, well plan, fully intentions and interest of your. When you work with all these factors, you can become successful and also use social media for promoting your products in this way.

I think the idea that branded products are more pricey than the products who are not known yet is a great advantage as well. Well, for me personally. I would normally go to a product with cheaper price and knowing that it practically has the same components and functions or use or taste.
Branded products are so expensive because the consumer is the one paying for the brand. Some cheap products are better than those branded ones but they left unnoticed as only few people knows about it.
[automerge]1613257893[/automerge]
Branded products are so expensive because the consumer is the one paying for the brand. Some cheap products are better than those branded ones but they left unnoticed as only few people knows about it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds