Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to use mind control techniques to get more customers in your business

Trexxxy

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you are here you probably clicked on this first while scrolling through the topics. This particular one caught your eye, you were intrigued by the topic. Well I have got news for you. 😉

Have you ever been in this situation?

Where you wanted something so badly, you were ready to do all it took, to buy it...

Or you stumbled on a page during a google search, and next thing, you whipped out your MasterCard and bought something?

Or you went to the supermarket to get one thing, and you ended up buying wayyyy more than you actually wanted.

We've all been there.

Is it mind control?

Actually, yes in a way.

It starts with knowing what people want.

Then finding out why they want it,

And then showing them how it will change their lives.

It's that simple.

Hope you enjoyed reading through this😁😁

Advertisement Placeholder
When I saw 'mind control', I actually though you were referring to 'hypnosis' or something similar,😂😂.
You are right about being able to know what customers want and offering it to them without them even being fully aware of going beyond budget because all they can register is their need for those items.

I knew exactly where you were headed. It is the reason you see big companies spending millions on surveys. They do that in a bid to study how the mind of the consumer works. The things that influence choices.

Then they go ahead and use all of that information in their marketing strategies. Take Coca-Cola for instance, when people started becoming health conscious and staying away from all that sugar, they came up with (zero sugar/diet coke) all in a bid to still keep their consumers.

It's psychology, saying buy 3 to get 1 free when the cost of that 1 has been included in the price of 3. It's a case of classical marketing using good pricing techniques. I have actually fallen victims a few times in the past but I have more understanding now so it rarely happens.

When I saw 'mind control', I actually though you were referring to 'hypnosis' or something similar,😂😂.
You are right about being able to know what customers want and offering it to them without them even being fully aware of going beyond budget because all they can register is their need for those items.
I thought so too, when i saw the title i was like.. wait. There's something like that?

If you are here you probably clicked on this first while scrolling through the topics. This particular one caught your eye, you were intrigued by the topic. Well I have got news for you. 😉

Where you wanted something so badly, you were ready to do all it took, to buy it...

Or you stumbled on a page during a google search, and next thing, you whipped out your MasterCard and bought something?

Or you went to the supermarket to get one thing, and you ended up buying wayyyy more than you actually wanted.

We've all been there.

Is it mind control?

Actually, yes in a way.

It's that simple.

You definitely caught our attention. I think you proved your point with just the title alone. You're right it's all about having the right product and the right costumers at the right time.

The scenario you painted is the work of professional copywriter. Most people have been in the situation before. Copywriters trained to control the minds of the reader to perform certain action. They are trained to command people with words on printings. You have a good product, if you advertise it with poor copy content, you might not make much sales. Copywriters can make a wakky product sells with the uses of power words that will trigger people to buy it.

Oh, I think I get your point . Yeah , people go to buy product A but end up buying product A, B, C.
This is because the business has all the likely things people may want in their shop ,and thus whenever they come to buy something , seeing another good thing will make them buy it

There are so many ways to get best and visitor customers but for this you must have quality products like whatever you are doing in your business must be valuable and of branded .than do advertise your business on facebook,instagram and on youtube so this will really help to promote your business and it will run faster .

Yes I really enjoyed reading it actually.
This tips on how to control the mind technique is very helpful.
This has happened to me severally going to buy one thing but ended up buying another thing far way different.

This is possible when you discover something better than what you were looking for.

Once your mind changes toward something it is finish.

So it's not actually not mind control but knowing what the customers want, okay I get it. I think I have seen it happen multiple times. Some of these businesses often portray their products and services as the next best thing after sliced bread even though it's not.
I have indeed overpaid for a product once in a while.

We've all been there.

Is it mind control?

Actually, yes in a way.

It's that simple.

• Big Companies
  • Bread
  • Copywriter
  • Discover
  • Earn money from home
  • Earn money online fast
  • Youtube Downloader
  • Wait
  • Similares
  • Chain Hoist
Maybe the word "Mind control" seems a bit weird or excessive might be over reaching, I think it is more along the line of "suggestive thoughts" , I'm happy that a lot of people get the message I'm trying pass.

Mind control strategy is also a marketing technics use in persuading costumers to buy your products. With mind control strategy you will know what a costumer wants and how to persuade them to buy the products, with mind control technices you know when a customer is angry, happy, what they like and what they don't. You can use mind control strategy to make a customer buy what he did not intend or what to buy at that particular time.

Yes, you are right and you made a point of you said. If you are good in face to face marketing or advertising if someone come to you with aims to buy a one particular product, you can also convince him/her to also buy another one or other product.

The mind control is a psychological aspect of attracting customers, it is mostly done through adverts, in a catchy manner, I fall for these at times especially when it is something juicy. In marketing, it is a very good aspect as far as you are offering quality.

This reminds me of my youngest sister who is so good in business as if she has a magnet of customers. She has handled a business since she was in high school that maybe she had learned a lot in the ways of people. Now she is a Feng Shui master who teaches people how to be successful in their business and that includes getting customers maybe in a way by mind control. She said that the mind of customers can be redirected to your business. I just don't know how.

There's also the concept of promotional offers like '50% off'. You walk into a store with your gorceries list and you see an item that's not on the list but is a promo. You purchase it and you think you've just saved 50% on an item you didn't even prepare to buy or budget for. In reality, rather than save, you just spent more money than you were meant to just because you saw an offer.

I was curious with the title but your discussion is even more interesting. You have a great point and I believe that all of us have went through that. It's a great strategy but it also ends up with our own thinking. It's still our choice whether we'd take a bite or not. Offering a free additional products are very enticing in the eyes of the customers. I, myself is one of the many victims.

We all have things that we control and the ones we can't. What is all about this mind control ethics, is that, you have to be psychological minded always read things before you conclude, do not spend cos you want to. Their is no cash meant fkr lavishing, that is where the mind should take an effect and control your eminent actions.

We've all been there.

Is it mind control?

Actually, yes in a way.

It's that simple.

This is actually funny to me cos i was expecting some elemental doctrine on how to work on the minds of your customers and not some cliche thingy. But all the same its really important to get into the minds of your customers to know what they really want.

Yeah, businesses are More physiological now, trying to get the emotional side of you to buy things.
We have other ways I would recommend to attract customers like
My recommendation would be:

Study truly well your client. You can't start a business without information on your client

Do conceptualizing with your companions, collaborators, accomplices, and so forth Locate an imaginative method to scale your business without putting resources into the normal market (piggybacking - Using interpersonal organizations, and so on)

Go to the road and converse with everybody.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds