Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Start Selling Online Immediately and Make a Lot of Money Without a Big Investment

Zevin

Captain Junkie
Credits
How to Start Selling Online Immediately and Make a Lot of Money Without a Big Investment

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
A Nice and innovative advice and informative post. Thanks for sharing and boost up new beginners. Yes you have to do this kind of business even at low investment about $50. In my country a lot of people sell their things on Amazon and OLX as well. My friends buy a cell and use it after 2 3 months they sell it with $10 to $20 profit it is not little in mobile selling.
By posting snap of things and state their properties and drawbacks too and put your no there people will contact you. This is the way at OLX

Yep you are right and having good experience in online selling. Yes in every country there is apps where you can sell your things, In asia there is OLX which is defined clearly . It is used to sell your things even you can sell your things there by just uploading price and cell no. This thing will help you to get profits online

A good way of starting an online business and earn a lot of money is by selling through third party apps like eBay and OLX. Here in my country, apps like Lazada and Shopee are free to use apps that small business online sellers use to generate decent profit without having a big investment.

Generally speaking, in order to sell online, you need a big investment. You need to procure products or manufacture products, you need to set up your store and the things like these cost huge money. In this article, I will teach how you can start selling online immediately without a big investment and make a lot of money. When I say without a big investment, what I mean is start selling with an investment of less than $50.
In order to sell online, you do not have to set up your online store, you can do via third-party platforms like ebay, etsy, zazzle, or even Amazon. Well, you can launch your own store if you want, however, that costs a lot of money.
Selling on Amazon is little complicated, therefore, her I am focusing on ebay, etsy and zazzle.
Create an account on any of these eCommerce stores, or on all marketplaces if you want.
What can you see on ebay, etsy, or zazzle?
Anything! From your hand-painted old scarf to jewellery, tshirt design, etc. You can sell your old stuff, or acquire something from a thrift store and resell it. In this pandemic a lot of people are wearing mask, why don't you start selling masks with custom designs! This is just one idea that might work for you!
Now, what are you waiting, just get to work on ebay, etsy or/and zazzle.
you might not need so much to start an e-commerce. All You Need Is to register with an e-commerce store. You can start with some wearables that are less costly and you can add other items to your stores when you have more capital.

Sell your stuff. Drive with Postmates. Rent your car out when you're not using it. Get cash back on your shopping. Get paid to take surveys. Host guests with Airbnb. Get paid to tutor.

Some of my friends sell their products by using only Facebook. I have been seeing their posts about used clothes or even a used bicycle or car. Some others are selling food products that they promise to deliver quick. Sometimes I also think of selling something just to test if Facebook is really that good when it comes to marketing. I have 700 friends and maybe the very active are more than 100 so that is already a good audience for my marketing promotion.

Sell your stuff. Drive with Postmates. Rent your car out when you're not using it. Get cash back on your shopping. Get paid to take surveys. Host guests with Airbnb. Get paid to tutor.
Here we are not talking about how to earn online in general, what we are trying to tell is how we can sell goods and services online. Renting cars, hosting AirBnB, taking surveys, etc are no doubt a wonderful way to earn money. However, we are trying to explain how to sell online. When we say sell, we mean physical or digital goods, as well as services.

You don't even need up to that because not everybody does that but all you need to do is just get your product but don't produce much so that it won't get spoil then advertise it online for people to see and when you see that people demanding is high then you produce again,

This is great informative and educative article from you on how to start a online business and make huge money without start with much capital, this will useful for many people like my sister. She is willing to start a online business and I will let her know about this strategies.

Wonderful business idea that you have bestowed on us, This is one business that I may try out in the nearest future because it has the potentials of growing big and being profitable. I have been searching for online Businesses that I can start and you just brought a good one to my notice. Thanks for sharing

people will look into your website as long as they hear good news about your products and one thing about people is that they like trying new things as long as it will be of benefit to them.there are many varieties of online business you van involve in like package of souvenirs for people use and also creating useful platforms like online banking

This is a nice idea, but not everyone has the zeal to go into traditional buying and selling. I love your suggestion, I think a lot of people can tap into this market and make it, start small and continue to grow from there.

A good way of starting an online business and earn a lot of money is by selling through third party apps like eBay and OLX. Here in my country, apps like Lazada and Shopee are free to use apps that small business online sellers use to generate decent profit without having a big investment.
yes, I extremely agree with your point of view, if you want to start selling online you would choose third party apps, different small plan are available to start a small business. I think that OLX is the best third-party app to make a lot of money without any big investment.

To bring in cash, you basically need to put away time and cash. On the off chance that you don't have time, you need to go through cash to purchase services from others. In the event that you don't have cash, you need to submit time and exertion to learning new things, evaluating novel thoughts, and savagely actualizing your picked methodology and plan.

Time and cash are two compromises that you should adjust and oversee to bring in cash.

Selling on international marketplaces like amazon, ebay, etsy, zazzle etc. may not be possible from my country due to high shipping charges, payment issues. However, there are a lot of local marketplaces where we can sell our items.

It is quite a well detailed write up you have there. I had no knowledge on how to go about creating an online store on Amazon and you just provided me with the needed information. I don't think all of those companies are as lenient with foreigners as you put it though. I would like to try out Amazon especially or maybe Alibaba to see how it is done with both companies.

It is quite a well detailed write up you have there. I had no knowledge on how to go about creating an online store on Amazon and you just provided me with the needed information. I don't think all of those companies are as lenient with foreigners as you put it though. I would like to try out Amazon especially or maybe Alibaba to see how it is done with both companies.
Alibaba is considered to be the world's biggest online marketplace. However, most of the sellers I see there are Chinese, I don't even know if the marketplace is available for non Chinese for selling.

There's this method that's being used by online sellers here in my country those who sells things on social medias, when they get orders that's just when they will start to order the product from other people... Like they're just getting profits and not putting their own money in their selling business.

You can sell online using the advantage of social media platform like facebook, instagram, twitter, tiktok and WhatsApp broadcast. I have a friend that is not even spending upto $20 and he do sell a lot using organic traffic in social media platform and you can even use lesser paid ads and you will still sell alot and you can also manage the cost effective when trying to sell online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds