Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Receive Search Traffic on Your Forum

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
I run multiple blogs and forums. I get search traffic on my blogs, however, I receive search traffic only on one forum and the search traffic is very small (less than 2 percent). In the hope to build search traffic on my forums, I have built blogs on the forum as well as published keyword-optimized long posts. Still, I don't receive search traffic. I believe it is absolutely possible to build search traffic as I can see Quora posts rank on search engines but the main question is how do I do it for my forum?

I'm not sure what's been going on with my forum these past few days, there have been hundreds of guests online that are primarily attracted to two film topics in one of our discussion forums. Whether this is search traffic or someone posted a link to these topics on social media or something, I have no clue. The odd thing is my friend has the exact same topics on his board and he too has been receiving hundreds of guests.

As for general search traffic, I have received 84 total clicks and 399 impressions from Google in the past 3 months according to the search console. I don't consider that bad, but SEO is hard for a forum, probably even harder for free software that doesn't offer as many SEO options.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor