Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to promote home based business in Lockdown situation?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
COVID19 badly effected all field of life specially business field. Many people who are doing home based business are also facing problem to promote their business specially in Lockdown situation.
So is there any method to promote home based business in Lockdown situation?

Advertisement Placeholder
COVID19 badly effected all field of life specially business field. Many people who are doing home based business are also facing problem to promote their business specially in Lockdown situation.
Well,what and how you carried out the business before the lockdown period will play an important role during the covid lockdown. The lockdown will also affect the business if you don't sell or provide essential services.
You can try promoting through social media especially Facebook.

The best way to promote your business from home is using social networks, SMS and emails, there are many ways. Even word of mouth, everything is in which most people find out

Hello, as long as you have the technology at hand it will always be possible, it has been for me

Hello, as long as you have the technology at hand it will always be possible, it has been for me
No, sometimes we can't promote it because we don't have enough customers in lockdown situation and when we are unable to deliver our customers our products them how our business ll promote online?

Text messages, phone calls and audio advart can also help in henhanceing the business during the lockdown

The most popular home-based business in our village is selling food and household items like soap, cooking oil, etc. Those sellers are using the social media to advertise their products and also to receive orders. However, the customers are limited to the village residents only for purposes of convenient delivery. But for the outsiders a pick-up for orders is preferred. I wonder why cooked food is a good business now. It seems like people became lazy to cook during this pandemic period. Some say that it is a hassle to go to the market with all those protocols for the covid.

You can promote it through a blog if you have a personal blog, but if you don't have it better promote via social media like Facebook Instagram Twitter because on average everyone must have that social media.

You have to make use of the different social media platforms and advertise on it and also offer for home based services, it will greatly boost your business

The best way to promote home based business is to take advantage of the pay per click method from Facebook and Google AdWords advertisement. It's easy and converts

Just open a account on Facebook and Instagram and look for good and affordable advertising agency to help you promote your business with those account

The lockdown has kept so many businesses on halt. The best way is communicate your clients and potential clients via social media

The best way to promote a home based business in lockdown period is through the social media. As hundreds of people can be accessed

The lockdown has kept so many businesses on halt. The best way is communicate your clients and potential clients via social media
Yes I try but this way doesn't work some time. So I want to get a suitable way to run business in proper way

Considering some clients are not well conversant with the social media platforms. So door to door delivery can do. Within the time before lockdown hours

Considering some clients are not well conversant with the social media platforms. So door to door delivery can do. Within the time before lockdown hours
You are right. This suggestion has value if we have to deliver products in our town or city but we can't go worldwide door to door so this thing creates problem

Last edited:
In this day and age, we all need to utilise modern technology and exploit it as far as we can. For my business, we tend to use LinkedIn because of the nature of the business and our target audience. But less formal businesses can use platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc I've even seen people making use of their WhatsApp statuses.

Rather than worry about what one can't control, it is best you invest in your self by taking an online course, market your product/services online, think up fresh ideas, try diversifying and look for other ways of earning your income. Home businesses are not as affected as salaried job.And most importantly, do not panic.

As for me I think the best way to promote a home based business in lock dowe situation is for you to bring them on social medias for people to see and then they will able to order then you will be the one to know how it's going to get to them also you going to follow the covid 19 protocol

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds