Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to measure success?

Eodine

Eodine
Credits
We all hope to establish a business or a venture at some point in our lives right? So I would like to know, how do we or how do you know you are now successful in a business that you have established. I would like to see your views on this.

Advertisement Placeholder
We are too busy molding our success through the signature of what others deem it to be. We evaluate ourselves accordingly, rather than drowning out the noise and assessing our own lives not through the looking glass of others.

People view or measure of success differs and it depends on each individual. Some people measure success through their wealth, money in the bank, properties, number of certificates and so on.
To me, success can be measured through or by one's achievements.

Measuring success is different for all persons. Some measure success with fame. Some measure with amount of money acquired. There is however no universal way of measuring success. The best way possible is to measure personal growth and changes on ones entirety.

In terms of business success is measured by the profit earned. If there is no profit then we cannot consider business a success. If the business is growing in the number of staff but if there is no profit then that's not success. In other words profitability is the measurement used to gauge if the business is successful or not.

Success is measure by the profit, earning or goals you set to achieve..if you set to get your goals within months or years and you really get them within the time period you set,you get success..so the achievable goals determine that if you have succeeded or not

There is no definite way to measure success or progress as it is finite and dependable, in my line of business, profit define my sucess, expansion defines my success, daily income and zero loss defines my success.

Ways to measure real success profits. Number of customers: the level of satisfaction of these customers. employee satisfaction. your satisfaction. level of learning and knowledge. How do you spend your time?

Success is measured by comparing the growth rate from the beginning to the growth rate you have at the end. It there is a considerable increase, it means there has been success in the conduct of the business ever since.
We all hope to establish a business or a venture at some point in our lives right? So I would like to know, how do we or how do you know you are now successful in a business that you have established. I would like to see your views on this.

Success can be measured by the the activities been activated by the business participants. What I've I gain, how much have I loss and gain. How many people have patronize my business, did I meet up with the terget of my customers. This are the goals of successful business.

I think that point where you know that you have now tripled in value compared to when you started the business. That point where your physical presence is no longer needed all the time and you still own the business.

I think we can only succeed if we have been convinced that we have invested in a business.Then we can measure success. For example, we have invested one lakh rupees in a base a year later.We have invested Rs. 1 lakh in a business and after some time we are getting Rs. Fifty thousand profits came when invested

Success can be measured by the the acheivments been activated by the business participants. What I've I gain, how much have I loss and gain. How many people have patronize my business, did I meet up with the terget of my customers. This are the goals of successful business

Do not measure your success with what others have done or accomplished in their own life. Doing so is detrimental and can lead to depression most especially if you cannot measure up to them. We all came into this world for different purpose and to fulfil different destiny. No two persons have the same calling. Our assignments are different. So if our purpose here on earth is different from that of others, why then do we tend to measure our own success with what others have achieved in their own life?

Wealth, job title, and happiness are some of the most common measures of success. It’s important to measure success in the right way because it informs how you spend your time and effort. If you don’t measure success in terms of what’s truly important to you, you can’t work towards getting there. However, it’s hard to do define success. Discover what you value and choose your own metrics for success.

Your business will be successful based on the set target you have for yourself and your business. Most entrepreneur often use other people as the yardstick to measure their own growth and success in personal life and business. But this is very wrong as it can cause depression. but when you look inward and look at how you are progressing you will discover that you are on the right calf after all.

Success can be measured in several ways
Profitability can be used to measure succes. While it's clear that when your business is making money - it means some measure of success, especially if there is money left over after you cover all your expenses.

Employee Satisfaction is a other form in which business success can be measured.
Happy, motivated employees tell you a lot about your real success. When they are satisfied, they are busy working hard.

Although success is relative, Of the quickest ways to measure is to use your current state in business to compare where you started from. If you love where you are, then one could say he is succeeding in his business. On the other hand, if you current is not far from where you have started from and you happen to not love your position then, one is not successful yet.

We can measure success in business when our product can satisfy consumers/clients needs without complains..
We can measure success if our goals and targets are achieved within the stipulated time given..
We can measure success when income keeps flowing into the business non stop..
We can measure success when people talk positively about of organization..

If you want to know how successful you have been in your business. Then your business must stand the test of time and must be generating consistent profits every month. You are going to encounter challenges but if you keep your business growing then you are successful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds