Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how to make money online

It seems like digital courses are everywhere today. So, if you have valuable knowledge that someone would pay for, this could be a great opportunity.

In addition to having your own courses, learning platforms such as BitDegree offer a chance to become an instructor.
That is right. Having information or skill in something is a great opportunity these days. There are people who want that knowledge you have and you can sell it to them.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many ways to earn money online and if I were to be opportuned to be sponsored I would love to learn programming as I have always had a flare for it.

It seems like digital courses are everywhere today. So, if you have valuable knowledge that someone would pay for, this could be a great opportunity.

In addition to having your own courses, learning platforms such as BitDegree offer a chance to become an instructor.
This days, people monetize almost everything. The other, I sold a course on WhatsApp on how to upload your book on Amazon. A lot of money can be made through WhatsApp groups.

Oh I really like this I guess,but I would like to know more about this,most especially their mode of payment and how much are they willing to pay me if I join their program as well.

There are so many ways in which you can make money online, these days online business is one of the most lucrative and trending business due to the pandemic. Ways which you can make money online involves starting your own blog, site, monetizing your social media and also doing drop shopping which involves marketing other people's products via online.

This online courses is quite a very tedious way to make money online because it will take time for you to be able to write up an online course in which people will take the course and they will be paying you for it.

There are so many ways people have used but to me, the best among them is to start learning a high income skill. After that you then free lance the skill in sites to earn.

Before I can answer your question "How to make money online," you will have to answer my question, "Do you have what it takes to make money online?" You should know what you need in order to make money. If you want to use a forum like Bizdustry, you need language and writing skills, if you want to make money blogging, you need writing, marketing, and SEO skills

Well, you start off from here and from participating actively here could make you get to know about more other legit platforms out there by reading the honest reviews made by the members of this forum.

You can make money online in different way. However, the best way to make money online is to learn high income skills like Digital media marketing, website development and work as a freelancer

You can make money online with different methods. One of them is having to start Amazon Kindle publishing. You just need to start writing ebooks and from there you will be making your money

The best free way that I like to earn money online is with paid to post. I find it more easier to do and the income is steady. Survey is one that I don't like much for the earnings is not steady

Freelancing has always been a common way to earn online money and there are many choices on the Internet. For people with various talents, there are many websites offering freelance tasks. All you need to do is build an account, browse through the listings and apply for the required job. Many websites can also require you to create a personal listing with the details of your abilities.
I don't like freelancing job. Because I have tried it many times but i have not made a cent. I wonder how other people are making it with freelancing. I don't know what they are doing that I am not doing

Thanks for letting us know. However, I believe that the platform you mentioned in your thread requires you to be an expert, doesn't it? I believe that it might not be for everyone out there.

Hmm.... I hope is acceptable all over the continent.. Although I don't have any plan to be an instructor but its a good thing to learn new things and to pass knowledge across...

As far as I am concerned the most simple way for anyone to be making money online these days by trading cryptocurrency and also by investing into the same cryptocurrency as these ways can guarantee you wonderful I rate of returns on your investment.

Just like in the real world, you need knowledge and skills to get a job, you also need the same thing of you want to earn online. Therefore, go for education and training to learn something new.

Google working on different websites and different for I also do freelancing to earn money because relaunching is very good idea internet and therefore I also you to do this

selling courses online to make money sounds very lucrative but you will understand how difficult it is to sell courses only when you start selling online. You have to be a great instructor to sell a course.

selling courses online to make money sounds very lucrative but you will understand how difficult it is to sell courses only when you start selling online. You have to be a great instructor to sell a course.
I have seen some traders related to stock marketing , selling their courses online and earning thousands of dollars. But they themselves are not good as trader , yet people buy their items because of the way they advertise and display their product.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds