Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Make a Living By Writing Online?

Your article is such a wonderful one. I am looking forward to writing in so many platforms to earn some money. I've been planning creating my own website, but every time I hear people say that making money from your blog is always difficult at the beginning and still you have to spend money on adsense.

Advertisement Placeholder
To make a living by writing online, of course you have to be a full time writer, because there is no other source of income such as salary, royalty allowances, etc. Because the intu to become a full time writer has to work harder than those who work in an office and get a monthly salary, because the world of writing is ups and downs. So even though we can live off writing online, we have to write on, have no holidays, and have to write more every day and have more ideas than other people.
The basic idea behind trying to make a living by writing online is to generate passive income so that you do not have to work every day. You can try publishing on Amazon, in case your book goes viral you are likely to make money for a long time from that single book. If you have a high traffic blog, you can earn passive income from that blog,

Kudos to the writer for well written article. Earning thorough writing is now common due to the proliferation of paid to write websites. Other means include, joining freelancing, doing blogging and writing article for people. But you must be patience and be updated in English before you can earn much with this.

Another fast and easy way to make money in 2021 is to start getting paid to guest blog.

Guest blogging is when you have your blog post on someone else’s blog. For example, FreelancerFAQs is a contributor blog. Writers pitch their blog topics to me and if I accept them, their post is published on my blog.

Many people have been surviving through writing,and there are a lot of website that helps or pays the masses through writing,the only thing is how serious and dedicated you devote yourself because the more you work ,the good amount you earn.

Making money through writhing is possible. You can join a freelancing site, create a blog or publish your books and have them sent to potential audience. Like every other business,before you can get to make money through writing,you will have to spend money to get the desired response from your audience.

Writing has a lot of areas and as such there are opportunities for writers. The one I would always tell people to try out is copy writing as it is. I think blogging is not as it used to be before because it is already too saturated. Nice write though I picked up some areas that I never gave much thought to.

I am using all the sites and all the methods mentioned by op. It is difficult to earn a living by writing. However, if you have skills and can write on various topics, you can earn well. You need to be patient though. It took me 2 years to earn money from my blog. Hubpages pays me every month, but the amount is not very big.

If you want to make money by writing online for others, here are 10 sites where you can get paid to write your articles.

Wow women writing: -1 50-100.

Strong whispers: $ 50- $ 150.

Linkable: $ 100 - 50 750.

Creek.com: $ 100 - $ 200.

See Culture: $ 25- $ 500.

Sitepoint: See the link for pricing.

XBOT: $ 100

According to my own point of view, I believe it is very possible to make a living online, all you have to do, is to get engaged in post and paid sites there are many different type of post and paid site all over the world example business

I wished I can be a writer because I'v seen people making money from this writing of a thing and its not a joke. People are really cashing out real big big people ooo.... and they are tireless people. they work from morning till night.

Are you looking for article writing websites so you can start earning money online? Freelance article writing gives you the opportunity to work from home. Jobs, where article writers can be earning money, are listed every day.

There are many and different websites ways to make money by writing an article online you can make alot of money buy writing . I you can be constant online you have bizdustry that can be a good example which we are presently benefiting on it . And so many to be discovered. Another way is blogger if you're a good writer you can be a good blogger and you can create your own blog to start earning with out fustration.

Sir I don't see how you can make a living tthrough writing some articles, online, it's not possible even if you are a full time writers, the money will not enough to earn a living, it is better you own your own blog, yes that's where you will hit it big if you have your own blog site

I love the topic and it is very well developed. It's important to me that you did this post because I can evaluate it in terms of different options like Fiverr and Upwork and posting articles on sites like Hubpages and Medium. Thanks for sharing as tomorrow I will start analyzing and evaluating such sites.

To make a living by writing online, of course you have to be a full time writer, because there is no other source of income such as salary, royalty allowances, etc. Because the intu to become a full time writer has to work harder than those who work in an office and get a monthly salary, because the world of writing is ups and downs. So even though we can live off writing online, we have to write on, have no holidays, and have to write more every day and have more ideas than other people.
You spoke admirably well, for us to make a living on writing we need to cut our holiday short and write Kore to gain more knowledge more than others. Everything writing improves the English, and build vocabularies tremendously.

You spoke admirably well, for us to make a living on writing we need to cut our holiday short and write Kore to gain more knowledge more than others. Everything writing improves the English, and build vocabularies tremendously.
You are right, and I realized I could not be a good writer, because I often, mistyped letters, so they become meaningless, but I like to write on some forums even if it's not active.

You are right, and I realized I could not be a good writer, because I often, mistyped letters, so they become meaningless, but I like to write on some forums even if it's not active.
I understand your points @Suba, when it comes to forums, it is the easiest place to write and share ideas with one another. But in professional writing career, one have to devote almost his or her time writing and researching to be inspired to write what is best.

There are different means of making money online through writing,i personally earn money from posting articles on opera news application,all pay for writing platforms have similar rules but with patience and consistency you can earn a large amount.

There are different means of making money online through writing,i personally earn money from posting articles on opera news application,all pay for writing platforms have similar rules but with patience and consistency you can earn a large amount.
You're right. All writing and earning platforms is quite equivalent when it comes to earning. One needs to put hardwork and be patience to achieve rewards from them all. How long have you been on opera news industry??

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds