Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to live life without money

Concerning a life or living without money. Well, I will say money is not all a man needs because if it is all, we wont have rich people committing suicide and all of that. Money is a necessity but it can't buy all your need in life. It is good to have money so you tackle your wants or need, enjoy life, have fun and all of that.
if you are saying this with all form of seriousness then actually I'm not in a position to agree with you because to me money is everything if I can have money in this life I think 90% of my problem will be solved because with money I can reach wherever I want to and I can achieve whatever I want to ,for you to say that money is not everything may not be the best because money is 90% of everything in this world,if money is not important how will you be able to take care of all your problems in life.

Advertisement Placeholder
It appears to be in life we need cash for everything, since cash is the Buying Power. Having the chance to purchase anything or getting things done will require cash. Yet, actually in some cases we can't find means and ways to acquire money. So obviously having cash turns into a tremendous issue. So the inquiry actually remains how might we actually be glad and stay happy without cash
thumbnail.jpg

Parasites Can Be The Reason For Warts! Get...
Parasites Can Be The Reason For Warts! Get Rid Of Them In 14 Days​
secure.calch.gdn​

1. Move in with a companion or relative to assist with your bills
thumbnail.jpg

How To Avoid A Heart Attack (Do This 3 Times...
How To Avoid A Heart Attack (Do This 3 Times A Day)​
secure.calch.gdn​

2. Be placated with whatever you have available to you regardless of whether it isn't about cash

3. Go out and appreciate the regular endowment of nature. Go to any free parks,centers or clubs. Simply have a ball all you need.

on the off chance that you are in a rural zones you can get into the shrubs or woods to get things there for nothing.

If you know any more tips, add yours now.a
thumbnail.jpg

Parasites Can Be The Reason For Warts! Get...
Parasites Can Be The Reason For Warts! Get Rid Of Them In 14 Days​
secure.calch.gdn​

It is very difficult to live in this world without money because it is the source of everything. We must respect that. Because because of that we get everything easily. And with that we can get something else in the world that interests us.
This is an interesting discussion, but the is no way one can live without money. Not even in a rural area where things are actually cheap and most times gotten for free. Money and the use of it, is infact a way of life. This days you need money to even appreciate people.

Money is essential in our day to day activities, without money almost all things are not possible like, feedings, transportation, health, technology and so on.a man without money is not or less like a Deadman.

Moving in with a relative to make then shoulder the bills seems wrong to me... What's the reason to do this though? Laziness? I think it's possible to this this only if you have a steel face because this is absolutely embarrassing to do.
Living without money runs counter to most of our cultural understandings of success and happiness; however, it is a choice that more and more people are leaning towards. In addition to a decrease in stress over financial concerns, living without money offers many possible benefits such as reducing your environmental impact, increasing your understanding and appreciation of what you have, and helping you live a more purposeful life. Even if you decide that you cannot live entirely without spending money, these techniques will help you reduce wastefulness in your life.

I don't think there is any way one can live without money, the money will get almost everything you need for you anytime you need them, even, there is no place in the world where you would not need to spend money

Living without money runs counter to most of our cultural understandings of success and happiness; however, it is a choice that more and more people are leaning towards. In addition to a decrease in stress over financial concerns, living without money offers many possible benefits such as reducing your environmental impact, increasing your understanding and appreciation of what you have, and helping you live a more purposeful life. Even if you decide that you cannot live entirely without spending money, these techniques will help you reduce wastefulness in your life.
Well true it can help us to stop being wasteful and all but to try and live without money completely and decided to stop working because of that.. and you still want to eat and live is kind of shameless isn't? If someone decides to live a life like that it's better that they never their own family because they would just let them suffer ..

My grandfather used to live in the forest. One time we got vacation in their house. I see a big difference between city and the forest. For me i want to be in my grandfather house because the calmness and silence is there

It is possible that you live without money. We all need money to achieve our goals and become successful someday. You can't step up without money.

Money is a very important aspect of human life, but whether we like it or not, not everybody will be rich, well if you don't have enough money it not the end if the world for you, just make do with what you have and be contented.

I don't think any one can ever live with out cash, it is not possible, everyone need cash to pay his or her bills. Even if you move in with your friends or any of your family members, you will they will also need cash to help you pay your bill, so I say , it is never possible for you to live with out cash

Life will be miserable without money. The basic needs of life can only be execute with the advent of money. Money must be made no matter how small it is. You will eat your enemy's food if you don't have money. Money is key to living a good life.

Brother all these points are really appreciateable, But in today's world, money is a necessity. If you go to a resturant, and you appreciate the cook, he will not give you the food for free but he will ask for money.

Yes I think you made a lot of sense in your out points listing. We can also try though it may Ben hard to take our minds of the things that only money can do at the moment and lay out plans of what you will do when you have the money. Another thing one can do to get our minds off the present situations

It appears to be in life we need cash for everything, since cash is the Buying Power. Having the chance to purchase anything or getting things done will require cash. Yet, actually in some cases we can't find means and ways to acquire money. So obviously having cash turns into a tremendous issue. So the inquiry actually remains how might we actually be glad and stay happy without cash

2. Be placated with whatever you have available to you regardless of whether it isn't about cash

3. Go out and appreciate the regular endowment of nature. Go to any free parks,centers or clubs. Simply have a ball all you need.

on the off chance that you are in a rural zones you can get into the shrubs or woods to get things there for nothing.

If you know any more tips, add yours now.
I think it becomes very difficult to survive in life without money, how long you live with someone's help and support Because money has become such a thing nowadays, Happiness is only with money, I agree with you, but life is a wonder even without money nothing cant feel well without money.

Living without money, how possible is this, I think it' will only make life miserable as you will need to depend on someone else for the rest of your life, you cannot live the life that you would love, instead of looking for a way to live without cash, look for means to start get little flow of income

Money is very important in human life. I do not think someone can live fine without getting money in pocket. Who's no have money will not able to do or buy what he/she likes except what they give him/her.
Well if you just live in the wilderness and you have all the things and convenience that's for you will make your life a luxury and more convenient, then I see no way that you will need money anymore. It just depends in the situation and every person.

Humlife is very necessary to money.money is very important of our human life no survife to without money with out money no possible to survife life so important of the money living a people s life of money with out offst money

I do not think someone can live fine without getting money in pocket. Money can't buy happiness but you need it to enjoy life. People who do not have money to meet their needs either die of hunger or then they become victims of slavery. There is no way you can achieve anything in life without money.

If you know any more tips, add yours now.

All the tips that you stated are quite great and encouraging for any one that is low on cash at a particular moment. However, tips such as moving in with a colleague that will assist you in settling your bills till you have money can turn sour when such friend can't accommodate you any longer.

This is the reason I feel that we should always work harder to have the cash instead of finding ways on how to live without it.

Every job in life requires a lot of money. Even if you have food, you need money.You need money to get an education,Also, without money, no one can do anything. In this world, even the poorest people have to rely on money to support themselves and their children.Money makes everything easier

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds