Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to live life without money

It will be very hard for anyone to survive without money, even if you decide to plant everything you eat, get your meat and fish from the bush and river respectively, prepare your own medicine, etc, needs will still arise that will require money to solve.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's not going to be easy at all.
I am sure money is the most important thing to live a comfortable life. Still, if you have don't have enough, you need to make sure that, you purchase just the basic essentials and nothing more. That's the key to live somehow during the hard times.

Well, it's needed for survival no matter what. That's just how I feel.

It appears to be in life we need cash for everything, since cash is the Buying Power. Having the chance to purchase anything or getting things done will require cash. Yet, actually in some cases we can't find means and ways to acquire money. So obviously having cash turns into a tremendous issue. So the inquiry actually remains how might we actually be glad and stay happy without cash

1. Move in with a companion or relative to assist with your bills

2. Be placated with whatever you have available to you regardless of whether it isn't about cash

3. Go out and appreciate the regular endowment of nature. Go to any free parks,centers or clubs. Simply have a ball all you need.

on the off chance that you are in a rural zones you can get into the shrubs or woods to get things there for nothing.

If you know any more tips, add yours now.
Its very hard to live life without money in this era. But if u want this life i suggest you've to move on from city to the village at the village you'll get your life necessary things by your own way.

Moving in with a relative to make then shoulder the bills seems wrong to me... What's the reason to do this though? Laziness? I think it's possible to this this only if you have a steel face because this is absolutely embarrassing to do.

I don't think is possible to leave without money. Yes, I have tried it sometimes before, but I discovered that the more I tried to leave without money the more I need to leave and survive. My needs was getting double daily, it got to an extent that that I became sick without money... Money is a necessity that no one can leave without.

No one can live without money. In order to live in this world and in order to survive in this world, everybody needs money to meet his basic requirements of life. So the existance of money is very important.
I agree with u... Go anywhere in this world, we always need money to live. No one is the one who lives without money Money is necessary to buy any small thing, short money is an essential part of life, without which life is impossible.

Not having money can lead to depression most especially if one is a family Man. If you want to live a good life without money you must cut your coat according to your size, know your limits and don't be in competition with any of your friends. You can try to engage yourself in one or two things of learn a skills because the truth is nobody can live a good life without money

It appears to be in life we need cash for everything, since cash is the Buying Power. Having the chance to purchase anything or getting things done will require cash. Yet, actually in some cases we can't find means and ways to acquire money. So obviously having cash turns into a tremendous issue. So the inquiry actually remains how might we actually be glad and stay happy without cash
thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Enjoy Here!​
semp.net​

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Enjoy Here!​
semp.net​

2. Be placated with whatever you have available to you regardless of whether it isn't about cash

3. Go out and appreciate the regular endowment of nature. Go to any free parks,centers or clubs. Simply have a ball all you need.

on the off chance that you are in a rural zones you can get into the shrubs or woods to get things there for nothing.

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Live Here!​
semp.net​
How about I add a fourth option? Go out and make money! What exactly can humans do without miny? Literally nothing. I will have to disagree with your first point, why will you want to move in with someone just so you can have someone to foot your bills for you? If as adults we can't take care of ourselves financially, then something is wrong.

on the off chance that you are in a rural zones you can get into the shrubs or woods to get things there for no

To be honest I dont think there is a way one can live without money. How would the person foot his/her bills. That's one reason why people need to work hard to get money trying to stay out of trouble when there is no money is something thats not easy to do, because to survive if broke sometimes requires some desperate measures

It's difficulty live in this world a money poor people us also know. About it its not easy to live a life without money now a time poor goes to poor and rich become more earning is difficulty now a time so I think life without money is not easy

Well,even with those tips i doubt if it is possible to live without money.
Well in your point where you said to move in with a relative or companion to assist,am sure that they will get fed of you very fast and they won't assist you for a long period of time.
You just can't live without money since everything you need for sustainance requires money and for one to satisfy human wants and basic needs,you still need money

It can sometimes result in struggling and inability to achieve something. Many people around can make it frustrating if you can't bring anything on the table when it is required. The best prayer is for God to give us long life and add prosperity to it.

Money may not buy happiness, but it gives happiness. Trying to live without money is like trying to live without air. It is not possible. No matter how hard you try to make yourself happy. When there is no money, the happiness remains one. So we should not even be planning to live without money rather plan to make money.

That is selfishness and laziness. How can someone be depending and moving in the company of those that fend his or her bills. That's a 50/50 survival changes because the day you stop dancing to the music of those fending for you, automatically they stop fending for you. Money is important, move out and work.

In this Era the concept of living without money is baseless.. Let suppose you have everything in excess from fuel to food , water to vehicles but after few years you will face the circumstances as you may face lack of fuel,food or clothes etc... So money is needed to live and live properly..
Living without money is totally out of the syllabus nowadays.

Money is one of the most important thing in human life because I don't think it is possible to live without money also with out money a person cannot live a peaceful life both days and nights, the person will get frustrated every time,also would not be able to eat food that are replenishing to the health of the body.

I think that the most important thing when you live without money is to know how to manage your money. For those that live without money or in this case very little it is important to know what is necessary and what is not and therefore they are able to manage their funds. Also, it is important to know that sometimes you have to make a compromise to save some money for the future as well and this is very important for anyone living without money.

Making the decision to live without spending money is life-changing, particularly if you are living with and/or supporting others.When you lack money to spend for your wants and sometimes even your needs, the experience can be scary. It can be a constant source of stress if you do not know how to come to terms with your situation.

I am not sure anyone can live life without money, money is one of the essencials in life, everyone needs money to get basic things for themselves. People go to work everyday just to make money, business transactions are done everyday to make earns and profits. The power in the world now is money so I do not think anyone can survive without money, you need it directly or indirectly.

It will be very hard for anyone to survive without money, even if you decide to plant everything you eat, get your meat and fish from the bush and river respectively, prepare your own medicine, etc, needs will still arise that will require money to solve.
Exactly the point! You may survive without a full-time job, or even with no job at all? You can if you develop enough other sources of income by applying your sets of skills.
But it’s not that simple though. You also have to know how to handle the ups and downs of life without a weekly or monthly income to gain your balance.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds