Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to live life without money

The truth is we can only say how to live spending less, we can't really eradicate spending, money is life, if you don't have money you don't exist, unless you are still a child, but when you are already at that age that you should be making money for yourself no matter how little it is then I don't think you can easily live without money

Advertisement Placeholder
They say money is the root of all evil is not correct,then what will poverty cause to the society.money can not buy everything but money will create everything, without money in life Everything about life will be useless because you can't survive without it, struggle in life to make money.

Is it really possible to live without money in what ever condition cos as a grown man having to stay without money is almost near impossible by what ever standard. Maybe possible for a short while.

It appears to be in life we need cash for everything, since cash is the Buying Power. Having the chance to purchase anything or getting things done will require cash. Yet, actually in some cases we can't find means and ways to acquire money. So obviously having cash turns into a tremendous issue. So the inquiry actually remains how might we actually be glad and stay happy without cash

1. Move in with a companion or relative to assist with your bills

2. Be placated with whatever you have available to you regardless of whether it isn't about cash

3. Go out and appreciate the regular endowment of nature. Go to any free parks,centers or clubs. Simply have a ball all you need.

on the off chance that you are in a rural zones you can get into the shrubs or woods to get things there for nothing.

If you know any more tips, add yours now.
What you posted is how to live with less money. If you are matured there is no way you can live without money. That is why a popular book says money is for a protection. Work hard and avoid unnecessary embarrassments.

Without money is really questionable.
I will say without excess spending. There is no way you will not live without money. Because the basic needs need to be gotten with money.
But if you have them, don't have excess because excessive spending kills.
Needs are shelter, clothing and feeding.
Have those three, you are great.

Research published in Psychological Research helps to illuminate the weird paradox that's going on here. Basically, people living in poorcountries are far less happy and satisfied with their lives, for all the reasons you'd expect – people do not particularly enjoy living in poverty and they wish for better lives.

With no money to go out, you end up killing the time by exercising or doing things that keep you engaged free of cost. I would drag my roommates to play badminton with me. We would play by the road and occasionally, take walks. This would easily transform one hour of sulking into a productive, outdoor activity. I skipped going to the gym and carefully followed YouTubers for exercises to achieve certain degree of fitness. It helped me stay in shape.

With the modern culture and life we are living right now, it is almost impossible to live a good life without money, money is basically needed to provide for us to cater for our basic needs which are shelter,food and clothing, aside from the basic needs they are also wants that only money can provide.

Every body want to gain more and more money buy money is not everything in life, but in this world and also in this current age it's a necessity, nobody can do without money, all the basic human wants and need involved money one way or the other, so living without money is almost impossible.

The truth is I really don’t feel anyone can live without money, you might not have enough money but atleast try and have some it’s as important as the breath you have. Without money one becomes useless and others treat the person so bad like an outcast they feel you’re useless Please try and have money.

I don't think that in this present day and time it's possible to live without having money, for me I seriously doubt, because you can't produce all your needs.
How would you take care of your health, get quality education, live a comfortable life. It's not possible.

It appears to be in life we need cash for everything, since cash is the Buying Power. Having the chance to purchase anything or getting things done will require cash. Yet, actually in some cases we can't find means and ways to acquire money. So obviously having cash turns into a tremendous issue. So the inquiry actually remains how might we actually be glad and stay happy without cash

1. Move in with a companion or relative to assist with your bills

2. Be placated with whatever you have available to you regardless of whether it isn't about cash

3. Go out and appreciate the regular endowment of nature. Go to any free parks,centers or clubs. Simply have a ball all you need.

on the off chance that you are in a rural zones you can get into the shrubs or woods to get things there for nothing.

If you know any more tips, add yours now.
I don`t believe that one can do without cash. i love to be myself when it comes to reality about money. i believe its a great accept for anyone except you think otherwise. its really important to invest to have money at hand. i believe everyone work for monetary reason, but some people dont see to that. with these, i believe money is very important.

Waking up everyday and having a fresh breath, you automatically are incurring cost for the day. You can't exist without eating food or having shelter to rest your head for the main time. You have to be a dead man to exist a day without spending money for anything, regardless of the type of life you want to live.

Seek Shelter in a Community Sharing Similar Values. Offer to Work for Free Lodging. Head Out Into the Wild. Build an Earthship or Go Couchsurfing. Barter for Everything. Traveling for FreeRepair Things for Free. Go Freegan.

Living without money runs counter to most of our cultural understandings of success and happiness; however, it is a choice that more and more people are leaning towards. In addition to a decrease in stress over financial concerns, living without money offers many possible benefits such as reducing your environmental impact, increasing your understanding and appreciation of what you have, and helping you live a more purposeful life. Even if you decide that you cannot live entirely without spending money, these techniques will help you reduce wastefulness in your life.

Money is a important part of our life...n i think it is very horrible for us to live a life without money in this world..... May be money is not everthing bt it is atruth that money makes our life easier n happy

money is essential in life and it covers all ramifications. it's impossible to live life without money no matter how poor you can be,even when you are poor you still spend money .money is inevitable and can't be live without

Money is not everything in the world. Yes, I must say that it has become our need because without it, it has become difficult for us to live in this world. But in order to earn money, man works day and night to live a good life.

For me, on our generation, we can't live without money, because most of the things we need and we want need the help of money to get it. I must say, we cant live wihout it but we can minimize the usage ot it in our daily lives. Example, instead of buying veggies, why not plant,and so on... some things like that. 😊

There absolutely is. Yet, it doesn't imply that cash is out of the condition!

I'm discussing circumstances where cash is scant or restricted. I have by and by survived times when cash was streaming into my ledgers and even seen days where a little, drive spending would pressure me monetarily.

Notwithstanding, the main thing to acknowledge when we have decided or are compelled to live in such circumstances 'isn't anything is consistent'.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds