Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to live life without money

I totally refuse to accept the teaching that I can actually leave without money because from all indication anyone that will accept that living a life without money is better then you are either lazy or not having money, just work hard and just work wisely and you get money, there is no excuse for the poor
[automerge]1612185209[/automerge]
I totally refuse to accept the teaching that I can actually leave without money because from all indication anyone that will accept that living a life without money is better then you are either lazy or not having money, just work hard and just work wisely and you get money, there is no excuse for the poor

Advertisement Placeholder
Trying to live without money will be tantamount to live itself, no one can ever exist without money.....buying and enjoy selling to be factual it is practically impossible that will be like trying to commit a suicide. It is highly sucidle.

It appears to be in life we need cash for everything, since cash is the Buying Power. Having the chance to purchase anything or getting things done will require cash. Yet, actually in some cases we can't find means and ways to acquire money. So obviously having cash turns into a tremendous issue. So the inquiry actually remains how might we actually be glad and stay happy without cash

1. Move in with a companion or relative to assist with your bills

2. Be placated with whatever you have available to you regardless of whether it isn't about cash

3. Go out and appreciate the regular endowment of nature. Go to any free parks,centers or clubs. Simply have a ball all you need.

on the off chance that you are in a rural zones you can get into the shrubs or woods to get things there for nothing.

If you know any more tips, add yours now.
The truth of the matter is that no matter how we try to design it, money is not something we can do without. How do you get to buy things you desire? How do you pay your bills and others? Your relatives can't always be there for you. They are humans like you and are bound to complain anytime soon. If there is anything to live without, definitely it's not money.

So funny,there is no way you can live without money even if you're the best friend of the richest man on earth,you wouldn't want to be dependent on someone so it's better you look for means to get you money

It appears to be in life we need cash for everything, since cash is the Buying Power. Having the chance to purchase anything or getting things done will require cash. Yet, actually in some cases we can't find means and ways to acquire money. So obviously having cash turns into a tremendous issue. So the inquiry actually remains how might we actually be glad and stay happy without cash

1. Move in with a companion or relative to assist with your bills

2. Be placated with whatever you have available to you regardless of whether it isn't about cash

3. Go out and appreciate the regular endowment of nature. Go to any free parks,centers or clubs. Simply have a ball all you need.

on the off chance that you are in a rural zones you can get into the shrubs or woods to get things there for nothing.

If you know any more tips, add yours now.
All this thing you mentioned so far still need money to make it more fun,because when you go to a free park and you see others buying drinks and chips ,you will feel lonely because you have no money to spend on your self or either your girlfriend as well..
So to me life without money is not what living for ,so we pray and work hard to have more money to be able to enjoy this one life we are into right now...
Let me ask you one question , why are you on this site if not for the money aspect and to learn I guess you won't be here... So we all need money in our life to make it more fun to live in...

Life without money will be a frustrated one and a life not worth living... Please spare me even monks trade with money not to talk about we as a normal person.... Life without money will like a soup without salt.

Money is important for live a life so its impossible to live life without money. everyone need money to fulfil her basic needs, no body think that life without money is possible. Money is basic need for all human.

I doubt if there is anything means you can live life without money.i suggest you can search for work to enable you raise some money to a small scale business.why I say so is that you can only be contented with a little money you have instead to feel that you can live entirely without money.

Living life without money is a really terrible place to be. It is a really dark space. No one finds it easy. But in order not to misbehave in your quest to get money, one has to be patient, search aggressively for jobs; no matter how much the pay is and watch your fortune change for the better.

living a life without money or living a life without cash is just living in poverty and frustrated life.which can not be easy or cannot be possible to live the life you want to, so to survive this or to get rid of this is process which you need to work harder move with people who are ready to assist you with anything that can take you out of poverty.

In this life money is very important without money I don't think any individual can survive because money makes life easy and things will used for our survivor revolve around money although money may not buy us happiness but it is very important in every human life. When a man or woman is fully matured both of them will need money for their day to day responsibility. When you have money you have the respect in the society. To me I believe it is not practicable for someone to live or survive without money.

Money is very essential in our life and we cannot do without spending money , but if we want to do without spending money, living in the wild world is a better place to be, e,g staying in the farm or forest where you can feed on fruit, farm produce and animals for survival.

I don't think there's a way you live without money so the best thing is to get yourself a job instead of living of people at some point the person will surely get tired and speak up and there will be something you need which you won't be able to ask so just get a job

I don't think it's possible to live life without money. Money is very important in our lives because virtually everything we use in life is bought with money.
Especially in the urban areas, you got to buy everything you use and eat.
In the village, you can eat even without money because most of the villagers are farmers, they plant almost everything they eat.

One practically needs money for almost everything. Money helps solves almost all our daily basic needs. We can't go a day without spending money no matter how small it is. With money we are able to carter for ourselves and others. I am not sure if one can live without money.

Don't ever think of living without money, infact there's no life without money, most especially in my country. the best thing is to hustle for your unborn generation so as to have more than sufficient money when they come on earth. The politicians in my country had eat the future of unborn generation. The cost of living is so high and if you don't have money you will automatically became a begger

Living life without money is impossible. Except you want to live in debts. You need money to survive, basic needs like clothing, feeding and housing, also medical care. If you dont have money for all that, life will just be miserable. If you decide to even borrow to cater for those needs, it will be worse but what else can one do, one must survive.

There is no way one can survive without money. Money is a necessity in which you can't do without, you obviously can't live with the friend forever or keep going to the bush without doing anything for long. Nobody can feed without having money and being a parasite can only last for few days even if you are staying with a family

Life without money is not easily live in this world every one wants to earning money and spend easy life in this world every thing now a time is expensive poor become poor and rich become rich in this world and now I time every one wants a spending easy life without money life is difficult......

Last edited:
How to live life without money ? , it almost impossible, life will be very unbearable, if it little you need money to live this life no matter how small it will be.
If you don't have money in this life, then you won't enjoy life at all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds