Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to live life without money

Most people can't imaging living without cash in their pocket or credit on their card, but that's exactly what Mark ‘Moneyless Man' Boyle did for a whole year. His venture came to an end in November 2009, but he continues to live the ‘freegan' lifestyle, which means eating for free, and he now wants to set up a ‘freeconomy community', allowing people to trade services and skills without monetary exchange.

Advertisement Placeholder
Head Out Into the Wild When the weather is decent, camping out underneath the stars is a great way in which you can crash for the night. Getting closer to nature and further away from a society that’s controlled by money is what it’s about anyway.

😄😄😄 smiles. I can actually tell you how but you might not like it. Go to your, beg your kinsmen to give you a land or permit you to use their land for while. Start farming different crop. Remember you'll have to beg for the seed. If you really want to live without money, you'll resolve to begging to feed and for shelter.

It appears to be in life we need cash for everything, since cash is the Buying Power. Having the chance to purchase anything or getting things done will require cash. Yet, actually in some cases we can't find means and ways to acquire money. So obviously having cash turns into a tremendous issue. So the inquiry actually remains how might we actually be glad and stay happy without cash

1. Move in with a companion or relative to assist with your bills

2. Be placated with whatever you have available to you regardless of whether it isn't about cash

3. Go out and appreciate the regular endowment of nature. Go to any free parks,centers or clubs. Simply have a ball all you need.

on the off chance that you are in a rural zones you can get into the shrubs or woods to get things there for nothing.

If you know any more tips, add yours now.
You have to believe you can be happy without money! ... We can build up our happiness by doing things that stimulate our 'happy' chemicals. Luckily, we do not need money for all of them. For example, I got a little happiness sign and I love taking photos of it..

Can one really live life without money? Money is crucial in man's life for survival. We get everything done with money. Moving in with a relative to assist with your bills doesn't still mean you won't spend money.

Money is very important in human life. I do not think someone can live fine without getting money in pocket. Who's no have money will not able to do or buy what he/she likes except what they give him/her.

The most Essential thing to have is money, it is very important to have money no matter how small. I don't think it's possible to live life without money, you'll end up mentally disabled and that might cause you to turn to criminal activities just to make money. The society we are in now doesn't support being broke.

I do not encourage anyone to try to leave without money everyone who is thinking of meeting his or her financial need must work hard in one way or the other and earn money legitimately ,there is no excuse for you being poor that you can actually live without money.
[automerge]1612171118[/automerge]
I do not encourage anyone to try to leave without money everyone who is thinking of meeting his or her financial need must work hard in one way or the other and earn money legitimately ,there is no excuse for you being poor that you can actually live without money.

It is impossible to live life without money, no matter where you are, or where you find yourself, money is needed, even in the past before the invention of paper money, they had other method they usually use in purchasing goods and services.

Money is very important in life... I don't think it's possible to live without money because you will end up frustrated.... you won't be able to offset your bills without money... you won't be able to feed adequately and you might fall sick as a result of malnutrition

It's impossible to live life without money and even if there's a little possibility then it's prolly living without needing anything or living and having everything which still isn't possible. A person can live with spending very little but not without spending at all

It is not possible to live in life without money because money answer most every thing in life because human being needs resources and it is only money that can buy this things.

Life without money, is not feasible because money is a necessity, without money, you can't have access to alot of things such as, basic health care, food you can't be of assistance to your family and friends, you can own properties. Generally, everyone needs money to survive.

As long as you have a shelter, food, clothes and medicine you can live life. This are the basic needs that a person needs to survive, anything else is pretty much useless. We can live without phones/laptops, without internet, without spending money on all kind of fancy food, without a car.

Money is a necessity in everyone's life, no doubt. But we shouldn't base everything that has to do with us on money. There's more to life than just having or making money. We need to work on our happiness instead.

How to live without money is not going to be easy and is going to be a bad moment to live without money. You need money for everything you want to use in life in order to live a better life and be good.

Can one really live a life without money??? I doubt because money is virtually everything, you can't move or go far without money, you can't even speak when others are doing so because you will be shut up.

Money is very important in life... I don't think it's possible to live without money because you will end up frustrated.... you won't be able to offset your bills without money... you won't be able to feed adequately and you might fall sick as a result of malnutrition

Living a life without money is practically impossible in the present age. It was possible before the advent of money but nowadays, everything is attached to money and anyone who lacks money will be detached from life.

Trying to live without money will be tantamount to live itself, no one can ever exist without money.....buying and enjoy selling to be factual it is practically impossible that will be like trying to commit a suicide. It is highly sucidle.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds