Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to know what is the best product that your customer will avail?

Overall, I believe that business owners should improve their service delivery and ensure that their items are of high quality. Conduct research and surveys on some of the products you have on the market from time to time.

Advertisement Placeholder
Overall, I believe that business owners should improve their service delivery and ensure that their items are of high quality. Conduct research and surveys on some of the products you have on the market from time to time.
There is nothing wrong with conducting a survey and know what your customer want but definately if we are talking about online I think you can use keyword research and survey this will make you select a niched and know the product customer search more on search engine.

For a business to know what customers wants and how to serve customers better then the business must provide channel for feedback from customers, surveys and do market research.

Everyone in the business wants to avail their products that every customer wants. So what are your ideas for the business owners to have a better products.
Product development cannot be ruled out of a good business plan.
Your customers will get fed up being offered the same product year in year out without any new enticing feature.
To avoid losing your customers to competitions, develop your products from time to time.

One of the ways of knowing your customers' preferences is to conduct a survey of the market. This will give you an insight on their choices and the improvements you should make to your products.

Well that is why it is important to actually get to know your customers one on one and try to know what they like when it comes to products and also what they hated too

The best thing to take note of is the packaging of the product , because am sure that with the right and better packaging you could get interested customers to buy your product

In order for one to find out the product a customer like best, he or she should pay attention to the number of sales. The products that sells most are the definitely the ones customer likes the most.

To know what customers will aval. Customer always right and the position of customer depends on how to treat them. Their must be prevential treatment to all customers.

The best product for your customer is the product that you tell your customer is the best product. Before Steve Jobs told you iPhone is the best phone, did you actually know iPhone was the best?

This is part of the reasons why I want to an entrepreneur; the ability to experiment and know how best to get and retain customers.
The only way is to develop a variety of products (1-3 is okay) and then conduct surveys. You'll get a good idea of what's needed.

For me the best product I can deliver is service and me myself. As Im into marketing myself. I'm a walking advertisement. When you say product to sell it is you who selling yourself. No other means of transaction.
I too prefer selling services both online and offline. I have never thought of selling any products. If that is what you prefer most, I think you should first do surveys and research. That way you can know what products the people around you want.

I believe the best thing to do would be to make a research. Take some time to go out there and ask questions. You could also carry out a survey on what they like and what they think about certain products.

For a business to know what customers wants and how to serve customers better then the business must provide channel for feedback from customers, surveys and do market research.
This is true. Business owners should try as much as possible to always study customers' preferences and ensure that they tailor the production of goods/services towards satisfying consumer wants.

If you really want to know what product/s is the best to sell or is in demand today, conduct a survey either on the community you will put your business on or to your target audience. It is also good if you will observe the people on that area or community mostly need and buy.

If you want to get this more accurately then you should do a field research. In this way you are going to select some particular customers to test the product to see if it is compatible with the remaining or not.

The best way you can be able to get the best answer to your question is to carry out random survey. You might be surprised to find out that 90% of those products will be edible product and fashions.

As an entrepreneur, for you to know the best product the consumer will like and prefer buying, you need to carry out a research survey from the market and among the people .

As an entrepreneur, for you to know the best product the consumer will like and prefer buying, you need to carry out a research survey from the market and among the people .
Market survey is very important for a business. Alongside feedback from customers, a survey will help a business to take good decisions critical to it's growth.

There are times apart from survey , when we have a good customer service , you might be able to know exactly what your business needs to be better from your customers .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds