Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to know what is the best product that your customer will avail?

Bart Simpson

Noobie
Credits
Everyone in the business wants to avail their products that every customer wants. So what are your ideas for the business owners to have a better products.

Advertisement Placeholder
For me the best product I can deliver is service and me myself. As Im into marketing myself. I'm a walking advertisement. When you say product to sell it is you who selling yourself. No other means of transaction.

Everyone in the business wants to avail their products that every customer wants. So what are your ideas for the business owners to have a better products.
It is very easy to find out. Make a list of your products and keep judging which products are selling best. Make another list of best-selling products, then you'll be able to guess which ones are getting more customers.This will be a good process and we will try to make our business better.

If you really want to know what product/s is the best to sell or is in demand today, conduct a survey either on the community you will put your business on or to your target audience. It is also good if you will observe the people on that area or community mostly need and buy.

The best way to get the quality products that customers want is through surveys, brand reviews and costs. Then make the order in bulk and that way you can please customers and there will even be many who are looking for your business, for brand and quality products.

How to know what products that your customers want, first you should a make a list to know what and you needed to buy in your business so to know the best sell, everyone in the busines wants to meet their target so make a good sell,

How to Understand Customer Needs – and Give the People What They Want
  1. Collect Direct Feedback from Your Customers.
  2. Keep a Close Eye On Your Competitors.
  3. Create a “Customer Needs Statement”
  4. Plan How to Implement Customer Needs into Your Operations.

If you want to know the best products for your customers the best thing you need to do is to conduct what we call market research an survey. With there method it will be very easy for you to know what you customers want from you and how to satisfy them to come for more

To ascertain the beat product to sell to your customers to garner sales, the best thing to do is to make a thorough research on customers and then conduct what is called test marketing to see how your product t will fair in the marker. Gather information one on one from various customers. You can reach all customers but you take a sample to represent the whole

I think overall, business owners should work on their service delivery, make sure the products are quality. Do research and surveys from time to time about some of the products you have in the market. Ask customers for referrals.

The best way to find out what products sells the most is to assess the needs of the customers. Is the product one they can't do without? Is it needed on a daily basis? It is good to know what people in the area want, so that you can use it to jugde which product sells more.

I think customers only take avail from those products which is good in quality or suitable and Best for use.
Mostly people sell fake and non preserved products and items which gives bad reaction after some time.
So people only buy and avail with all those products which are good in using and gives best results.

Market research can help in situations like this. Making research on the market you wants to provide your service, products or goods will help to know the best products your customers will benefit.

Try to look on the current season or situation where we are into. It's pandemic days, maybe you should think of a product that would take a hit these pandemic days like a face mask , or if you think its a boring one then try a customized type of face mask wherein the customer is the one designing or chooose the design they want.

For me the best product I can deliver is service and me myself. As Im into marketing myself. I'm a walking advertisement. When you say product to sell it is you who selling yourself. No other means of transaction.

This is a reason why market analysis and survey are very important, note the regular activities that take place in your area, if there are lots of ongoing constructions, then they would definitely need interior design materials, another set of goods that are always in demand constantly are groceries, this would enable you understand the exact types of groceries in high demand.

To ascertain the best product for your customers you should carry out a market survey and analysis.... you should also know who your target audience are and try to interview them so that you understand what they need from you.... After this you should make sure that you give them quality products and services

That is actually the attitude that is required of retailers - to determine which products that the customers want. There is a cosmetics store in the small commercial center by the gate of our village. I have noticed the owner who was talking to my wife. She was recommending another type of lotion instead of what my wife was looking at. The owner said that the lotion she is recommending is the best although it is quite expensive. Well, my wife bought that expensive lotion.

I would say try all the products once. Product which soled more quickly and people wants it more than other products is the better product for a business owner. But you can't have everything in a business. You Missed some demands all the times. This happens in business but try to have more and more products so that you could sale them.

Being in a position to focus on your most valuable customers might sound like a luxury. After all, many small businesses are grateful for customers of any kind.

But every business finds that some customers are more valuable than others. This can be for a range of reasons, from the size of their purchases to the relative ease of managing their account. Successful businesses are generally those that identify these customers, build relationships with them and work to bring in new customers with a similar profile.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds