Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to get site traffic?

Thank God you have pointed the fact you do not want spam traffic. You should focus more on advertising and promoting the site's post and not just the site on its own so that people can find value in it and come back to it much more often and there will be no spam.

Advertisement Placeholder
For one to get traffic in a site you need to work for it, you can use Facebook to advertise so to get more traffic in your business or website.

Thank God you have pointed the fact you do not want spam traffic. You should focus more on advertising and promoting the site's post and not just the site on its own so that people can find value in it and come back to it much more often and there will be no spam.
Bit or spam traffic isn't what one needs to grow his or her site traffic higher. Those kind of traffic is just artificial doesn't last long at all.

I run an abstinence site. I want to advertise it, get more traffic, and get more members to my forum. I am looking for Google AdWords and want to get some kind of link exchange program. Can you suggest any link exchange program or ways to improve my current traffic without spamming?
as a blogger or web master and you are willing to drive traffic to your site the first thing that comes to your mind is the money you will use to advertise and your SEO must be strong and you be knowledgeable about it...

If you have just launched you website, the only way to get traffic is through social media marketing. However, if your site is few months old you can get traffic from search engines provided you have done SEO

If you are a webmaster looking for traffic for your website or blog you need to know more about search engine optimization. This is a long term marketing strategy and it can help you rank your blog on different search engine to get more traffic and help you maximize your income on your page through Google AdSense.

I believe YouTube is the greatest since it allows you to tell the audience what your website is useful for while also allowing you to earn money from the views of your YouTube video. If you don't like YouTube, you can use Facebook or Instagram instead.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds