Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to get site traffic?

Put resources into paid promoting on Google

One out of ten SMBs doesn't put resources into an advanced advertising. This implies in the event that you do put resources into advanced promoting—like paid inquiry—you're out in front of your rivals with regards to directing people to your site.

As a snappy audit, paid promotions take the top openings on the Google web crawler results page (SERPs), and searchers know it's an ad since Google puts a little book perusing "advertisement" before the pursuit feature.

Advertisement Placeholder
Advertise. This one is so obvious, we're going to look at it first. ...
Get Social. ...
Mix It Up. ...
Write Irresistible Headlines. ...
Pay Attention to On-Page SEO. ...
Target Long-Tail Keywords. ...
Start Guest Blogging. ...
Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.

I am not sure I have seen a website that is specifically dedicated to deal with abstinence. For promotion I think you should focus more on websites that are like forums. It will be better if one uses a lead magnet content to get customer Interest.

I run an abstinence site. I want to advertise it, get more traffic, and get more members to my forum. I am looking for Google AdWords and want to get some kind of link exchange program. Can you suggest any link exchange program or ways to improve my current traffic without spamming?
If you’re hoping that more traffic to your site will also result in more sales, you’ll need to target high commercial intent keywords as part of your paid search strategies. Yes, competition for these search terms can be fierce (and expensive), but the payoffs can be worth it.

To get site traffic my dear advertisement is the key. You have to be committed to the site because your success depends on your commitment. Then email marketing and advertising on social networks most especially busy networks or forums where there are a lot of people.

Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website
  1. Advertise. This one is so obvious, we're going to look at it first. ...
  2. Get Social. ...
  3. Mix It Up. ...
  4. Write Irresistible Headlines. ...
  5. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO. ...
  6. Target Long-Tail Keywords. ...
  7. Start Guest Blogging. ...
  8. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site

Get Social. It’s not enough to produce great content and hope that people find it – you have to be proactive. One of the best ways to increase traffic to your website is to use social media channels to promote your content. And also, content Marketing, as long as you create excellent & relevant content on your site, you’ll have a steady stream of visitors hopefully arriving at your site from Google.

I run an abstinence site. I want to advertise it, get more traffic, and get more members to my forum. I am looking for Google AdWords and want to get some kind of link exchange program. Can you suggest any link exchange program or ways to improve my current traffic without spamming?
There are many ways to get traffic on your website, you can use your socail media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Telegram for your websites advertisement. Where you can share with your friends and family members on socail media accounts.

Well, to get a free traffic, you need to work hard on the SEO of your website to see it is indexed in Google and you will have to be created lots of articles. I mean non plagiarized articles. This will enable your website to surface on the first few pages in Google. Thereby improving your traffic level.

I am surprised to read that you are running an Abstinence forum. What kind of forum is that? My understanding of abstinence is NOT doing something like not eating meat or not drinking alcoholic drinks. Those are just examples because there are many kinds of abstinence. If you have not tried using social media to gather new members then I guess you are missing a lot. You can post about your forum in social media with a little explanation so it would be clear on what your forum is all about. That will surely get you traffic.

In order to get site traffics you need to commit yourself to the site. Also you must be able to know how to advertise effectively on social media networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, etc for more trafficking.

If you need to support your traffic quickly, at that point I'd investigate social advertising. Stages like the Facebook Ads Manager permit you to make crowds that resemble your present clients (or site guests) and target them on a genuinely tight scale. It permits you to upgrade your ads for site traffic, and with some alluring imaginative and cunning duplicate, you'd be astounded at how powerful these ads can be.

Advertising your website in different groups is considered a good way to bring more people to the website.If we upload good content and people like it, we can easily bring more people to our website.
It’s pretty obvious that many small businesses now use social media to help drive traffic to their websites, with many businesses using Facebook as their channel of choice. While organic social growth doesn’t necessarily require money, it does take time and patience.
When using social media to drive traffic, make sure you keep a consistent posting schedule and share content from other pages as well as your own. Too many small businesses refuse to share any info that doesn’t directly relate to their business.

Concerning how to get more traffic on your website. Well, I would say for a start that your sites is well structured and user friendly because if it's not, as people are entering,they will lose interest and feel relented to go back. Try and make publicity or advert on the social media platforms, it would be better to use an influence who has more fan base

Advertising your website in different groups is considered a good way to bring more people to the website.If we upload good content and people like it, we can easily bring more people to our website.
One of the easiest ways to attract new business is getting more visitors to your website.Incrasing traffic to your website can be the most cost-effective way to increase your sales,which means you need a solid strategy for growing yor online audience.

There are many ways to get traffic on your website or page, the way that i consider most effective and preferable is, social media marketing. As millions of people can easily access the social media everyday rather than Google or YouTube, so Facebook, WhatsApp or Instagram could be used for this purpose.

The best way to drive traffic to you website is through social media and SEO. SEO is adding backlink to your website and also using keywords and tags. Why SEO is good us that all this website we know today, we just don't know them, we searched for something on search engines and we will directed to the websites. If your website has string keywords with backlink, you will definitely gain traffic on your website

Site marketing can be in different forms but I think using social media as a tool for traffic is very vital. Hot issues should be discussed that relates to everyday activities by then people will pick interest in the subject.
[automerge]1611776345[/automerge]
Site marketing can be in different forms but I think using social media as a tool for traffic is very vital. Hot issues should be discussed that relates to everyday activities by then people will pick interest in the subject.

Don't go for linked exchange program as it will give you a temporary traffic as people will exchange like and follow with your site but after getting your like, they will unlike or unfollow you after some days. So, it's not a good idea to have traffic on your site.

Here are some of the reliable platforms that can help you generate traffic to your site
Search Engine Marketing
Social Media Marketing
Advertising
Email marketing
Banner exchange
Forum Promotion, and last but not the least
Search Engine Optimization.
Among these Search Engine Optimization is the best method to drive traffic. You will get organic traffic which has a high conversion rate. Social media marketing is also good but you have to be very proactive in promoting your site through social sites.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds