Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to get site traffic?

High quality traffic that is laser targeted is going to generate a better ROI than traffic that is not. Now while that might sound obvious, it is something that can be easily overlooked when trying to drive traffic to your website. High traffic numbers can be a great thing, but if the traffic isn’t targeted, the numbers are just vanity metrics. It’s a data accumulation displaying media or traffic sources for some of the most popular ecommerce websites driving sales.

Advertisement Placeholder
I run an abstinence site. I want to advertise it, get more traffic, and get more members to my forum. I am looking for Google AdWords and want to get some kind of link exchange program. Can you suggest any link exchange program or ways to improve my current traffic without spamming?
The very first thing is trying to promote your website through any available media platforms. You can also. Make your site a top search on Google by applying for it. Also, facebook, WhatsApp instagram, and others are there as a means of promoting your website to gain traffic.

You must think of email marketing, through this people hold traffic exchange. Asking online question which is also target your audience and get answers online for those questions will increase your site value without spam.

I run an abstinence site. I want to advertise it, get more traffic, and get more members to my forum. I am looking for Google AdWords and want to get some kind of link exchange program. Can you suggest any link exchange program or ways to improve my current traffic without spamming?
If you really need much more traffic on your site ,you must ready to make some sacrifices ,like paying most Instagram influencers and twitter as well. But only if you are fully loaded in cash you could go ahead and do that or you advertise your site on your facebook account and all other social platform you are using .

By buying advert spaces on other well doing platforms, that will attract massive traffics to your site, which might find your own site favourable base on your content quality and post, all what you showcase in your site. You can also opt for sponsored video advertising via YouTube.

There are similar questions like this here and there were educative and informative suggestions given. Marketing/Advertisement is your sure deal, make ample use of social media platforms, most especially Facebook. It has all the marketing tools you need to generate traffic for your products or sites. Best of luck

You should think a good strategy on this on how your site get more traffic. First you think of a catchy name for a site, a good quality content and a legit details on what you are promoting. You can use social media, youtube etc.

There are many ways by which you can get traffic to your site or blog. First of all you must have knowledge of keyword research. Always use plagiarism checking tools before publishing your articles because when Google finds out you copied your articles, they won't rank you.

The easiest and most effective way of driving traffic to your site is to run inorganic ads on Facebook, Google etc

They are both the modern and the olden ways you can get traffic to your site but the olden ways are not favorable anymore the most favourable way is that you need to go into digital marketing or site marketing ,that is through the use of social media and other online advertising platform.

A great way to increase the traffic that comes towards your website is that you promoted on various forums that have similar content to what you are using on your website. Also social media has proven to be increasingly important in the Promotion of any website or online platform because that is the place where you will be able to reach the most number of people. The number of social media users continues to grow with each passing day and therefore to be able to utilise this in your advertising of your website would probably be the best way.

One of the best ways to get traffic on a site is to provide an incentive for the site visitors. This way, it would motivate people to bee in your site regularly. The incentive can be inform of monetary allowance. Also, When the visitors know that they stand to gain from your site, they will always visit it. So you have provide information or solutions that they need.

You can increase your site traffic on if you follow some good points or ideas. First one your Title must be descriptive and rich in keywords. Second one create transcripts of your videos. Use tags and optimise your thumbnail. Also use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and google ads for this purpose.

In order to get site traffics you need to commit yourself to the site. Also you must be able to know how to advertise effectively on social media networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, etc for more trafficking.

To get higher site traffic you have to work tiredlessly by making your advertisement regularly and making your marketing always on social media such as Facebook, nairaland, WhatsApp and so on this you will do without give up. Your headlines must be eye catching that is very attractive to the readers.

To get people excited about coming to your site, you need to set yourself up as a voice of authority. Your business probably isn’t the only one of its kind. Since you’ve got competitors, let your visitors know that you know more than the other guys. You can do this by creating useful content that your visitors actually want to consume. Here are a few ideas:

Create blog posts, e-books, or industry guides
Answer questions on social media
Host a webinar
Produce educational videos

Pinterest.
I know everyone here knows Pinterest, but Pinterest is really very powerful in terms of traffic. Why? Simply because in Pinterest people use the search feature a lot, not like Facebook and other social platforms. Here people use the search to find things they are interested in

I think you should post in Facebook and Twitter and Instagram you should create the group and joining the other people whose you known the people say them for the joined other person create the referal and whose site is best and good content form the your site and get the traffic youtube is also create the traffic generate you should good content and give ads in youtube channel
Facebook and Instagram both are good social sites for earn online money.I agree with you if you should want to get traffic on these sites to earn money you should create groups related to your business and join other people through links. you should use tags and highlight the main topic related to your business. if you want to get traffic on the youtube site, you should choose good content and give some ads on your youtube channel.

According to my own point of view, if you want to get more trafficking in your site, I suggest you get site promoter to help promote your site and you should also post new trending items in your site

Social network is still the best free method through which someone can get traffic to one's website because the truth is that every internet user all meet and spend most of their time on social network especially the young people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds