Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to get site traffic?

Mykel

Renowned member
Credits
I run an abstinence site. I want to advertise it, get more traffic, and get more members to my forum. I am looking for Google AdWords and want to get some kind of link exchange program. Can you suggest any link exchange program or ways to improve my current traffic without spamming?

Advertisement Placeholder
I run an abstinence site. I want to advertise it, get more traffic, and get more members to my forum. I am looking for Google AdWords and want to get some kind of link exchange program. Can you suggest any link exchange program or ways to improve my current traffic without spamming?
Good that you said without spamming traffics to your site. You should, get your site advertised through a well packed traffic site. By so doing lots of people that visits his or site, might find your own site favourable base on your content quality and post, all what you showcase in your site. You can also opt for sponsored video advertising via YouTube. Pay YouTube influencers to advertise your site via their platform, as such they will be bringing quality traffic to your site. Because some visitors might just like what they saw on your site interface and decide to comeback again for more.

You must think of email marketing, through this people hold traffic exchange. Asking online question which is also target your audience and get answers online for those questions will increase your site value without spam.

In order to get site traffics you need to commit yourself to the site. Also you must be able to know how to advertise effectively on social media networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, etc for more trafficking

Finding a Niche and Researching it: The main thing you need to do prior to beginning a blog is to characterize or to reclassify the field, the specialty about which you will compose. This is on the grounds that the achievement and consequently, the traffic of your blog depends vigorously on the specialty to which it has a place. This influences a wide range of boundaries which you probably won't know about.

You need need to do alot to promote your traffic, make it in a way that people could earn visiting your site, people who come to sites to comment or make reviews get some paid some for coming and u Will see traffic booming in, loads of writers will patronize ur page

Advertising your website in different groups is considered a good way to bring more people to the website.If we upload good content and people like it, we can easily bring more people to our website.

1st of all you should have knowledge about fb, WhatsApp and other sites where you want to promote your site. Then send your site's link or address to different groups of Facebook and WhatsApp, you can send that in to Facebook pages too. Send it to your close ones family or friend and ask them to promote further by this you can get traffic on site.

If you have a good content to offer. A content that can solve problems. It will be better if one uses a lead magnet content to get customer Interest. Giving a freebies or a discounted price that will drive their interest to your product or offer should be best ways to get traffics.

If you are a webmaster looking for traffic for your website or blog you need to know more about search engine optimization. This is a long term marketing strategy and it can help you rank your blog on different search engine to get more traffic and help you maximize your income on your page through Google AdSense

I think YouTube is the best because in YouTube you can tell the public what your website is good for and at the same time you can still earn some money from the viewing of your YouTube video if you don't really like the YouTube you can go on social media like Facebook and Instagram.

Getting site traffic these days is really becoming competitive. You can get your sit traffic by using the power of the social media platforms available at your disposal. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and linked in are avenues to use to spread your campaign on your site.

I think you should go for the advertisement, try and promote it, get people who are already a part of the site to promote it as well. If your contents are topnotch traffic will only keep increasing, so yeah go for the ads.

I think you should post in Facebook and Twitter and Instagram you should create the group and joining the other people whose you known the people say them for the joined other person create the referal and whose site is best and good content form the your site and get the traffic youtube is also create the traffic generate you should good content and give ads in youtube channel

There are effectively way that you can get site traffic ,it involves things like search engine optimization ,setting up a blog,social media marketing, post to social media and start Email marking.so let's just say you're a budding entrepreneur. You've gone into business for yourself and setup that all important site.

1. Advertise. This one is so obvious, we're going to look at it first.
  2. Get Social.
  3. Mix It Up.
  4. Write Irresistible Headlines.
  5. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO.
  6. Target Long-Tail Keywords.
  7. Start Guest Blogging.
  8. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your site

Inorder to generate Massive traffic to your site, firstly make sure your website has great quality traffic to make guest want to keep coming back, then you could run ads from your social media platforms in order to generate traffics to your website, joining a lot of Facebook group concerning your website niche and constantly share quality information on the group with your link as a way to redirect people to your website.

As we know that facebook and instagram are two major platforms with highest numbers of users. In facebook we have two public approach centers which are groups and pages. And similarly on instagram too. You should advertise your content in different communities of these two platforms so that you can get more traffic on your site. But your targeted area to get traffic should be correct because you should choose similar communities related to your content.

I must first commend you foe choice choice niche. I am not sure I have seen a website that is specifically dedicated to deal with abstinence. For promotion I think you should focus more on websites that are like forums. You can see those with abstinence issues and follow up on them with your website. If you have good content that can help with their condition, I am sure they would stay.

It’s pretty obvious that many small businesses now use social media to help drive traffic to their websites, with many businesses using Facebook as their channel of choice. While organic social growth doesn’t necessarily require money, it does take time and patience.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds