Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Earn lifetime passive income of $5 daily

As interesting, tempting and enterprising this writeup seems, I don't I am interested. It is hard to believe any return within a few months let alone every day of the year. Besides, no hard facts as proof to back this up.
[automerge]1612466875[/automerge]
As interesting, tempting and enterprising this writeup seems, I don't I am interested. It is hard to believe any return within a few months let alone every day of the year. Besides, no hard facts as proof to back this up.

Advertisement Placeholder
According to my own point of view, I believe you can earn life time passive income of five dollars daily by working in a good company or better still work online. All you have to do is get a good job in a big organization and you can even earn more that that.

I don't really like any investment that promise too much while I do less. I always belief I need to also at least if not much effort before I will also earn. And the lock issue then me off. Too long

One can make $5 per day if he has a lot of money to invest . I think he should invest in crptyo currency. He should need long term of investment . After one year he can earn money through his interest. He can get $5 per day . It will be possible that he can get more money through investment.

BLOGGING

Out of all these passive income ideas, blogging is my favorite way to make money from home. It’s easy to get started and the start-up costs are low. Blogging can be a simple side hustle, or it can turn into a full-time job (like it did for me). It’s up to you!

Good information but your payment proof will be helpful. Is this Agrinode listed on binance? And also I want to know if the price or market value fluctuates, are they still going to pay the people who subscribed to it $5 monthly? I need answers.

Let me understand this very well, you invest N1000 which is less than $3 then you start earning $5 every day, so what type of business will the company put the money into that will be making a profit of $5 every day?. Also what is the reason for locking the account for 11 months? This is sounding too good to be true, until I see a proof of payment, I'm not going to take it as a real investment.

Wao! Nice research and development about it. Dear its a wise decision to invest in it but always take care of legit and scam sites and wallets. Otherwise you may lose your all money. Make complete research about it Legit and then invest.

Everyday, how to make $5.
Turn the cash into your receipts. To make money out of your receipts.
Catch Surveys. To make money from surveys.
Websites for tests. Make revenue from website research.
Stuff Review. Make money out of analyzing stuff.
Do Micro Tasks. Make money out of micro assignments.
Monitor your television. ...
As a freelancer, compose.

Nice update, about this agricnodes investment module, how legitimate is it?? Is their any payment proof about this investment platform?? bring them on.
I just wish this website will continue to function and treat people the way it has been portrayed in this review. There have been many websites like that which will later change their review content once you have been using them for some time, and going by the date that this review was written.

BLOGGING
Out of all these passive income ideas, blogging is my favorite way to make money from home. It’s easy to get started and the start-up costs are low. Blogging can be a simple side hustle, or it can turn into a full-time job (like it did for me). It’s up to you

WHAT IS AGRICNODE?

Agricnode is a decentralized wallet or account containing a locked amount of Agricoin to verify transactions and enables private transactions with coin shuffling, decentralized governance, and the proprietary proof of service protocol, which allows for lightning fast transactions such as instant Agricoin transfer using a method called simplified payment verification (SPV) on Agricledger infrastructures.
Agricnode is like a fixed deposit account on Blockchain. Agricnode is one of the operational models of Agrichainx technologies. Agrichainx is Africa’s first global blockchain Agriculture platform connecting farmers to markets, finance, tools and resources.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE AND OWN A NODE

Members who wishes to own a node subscribe through the site with a minimum of N1,000/$4
Node packages ranges from N1,000/$5 to N1,000,000/$2,000.
After subscription, your account will be locked for a period of 11 months.
*Agricnode earn you a lifetime passive income of $5 daily per node.
2Q if you registered with 1k ur daily earning is $5, 2k $10, 3k $15 to 1mil $40k daily and this money ur account before it unlocked u must spent 11months and it's start from the day u opened the account. And 75% of ur accumulated money u can withdraw it or buy anything u wanted while the remaining 25% u can only purchase agricultural products from companies that are mutually agreed to used agric coin as their currency worldwide.
Silver idea looking very good and people who are not wishing to do crypto trading can invest in agree North and the passive income is not very low so it will must be encouraged to those people who are wishing to invest in some company.

That is good, thank you for this update. But yhe assurance that this will last is 2/10. Anyway, one might give it a try but be very careful in going into anything online that you have to pay for you to earn. Not bad keep it up.

WHAT IS AGRICNODE?

Agricnode is a decentralized wallet or account containing a locked amount of Agricoin to verify transactions and enables private transactions with coin shuffling, decentralized governance, and the proprietary proof of service protocol, which allows for lightning fast transactions such as instant Agricoin transfer using a method called simplified payment verification (SPV) on Agricledger infrastructures.
Agricnode is like a fixed deposit account on Blockchain. Agricnode is one of the operational models of Agrichainx technologies. Agrichainx is Africa’s first global blockchain Agriculture platform connecting farmers to markets, finance, tools and resources.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE AND OWN A NODE

Members who wishes to own a node subscribe through the site with a minimum of N1,000/$4
Node packages ranges from N1,000/$5 to N1,000,000/$2,000.
After subscription, your account will be locked for a period of 11 months.
*Agricnode earn you a lifetime passive income of $5 daily per node.
2Q if you registered with 1k ur daily earning is $5, 2k $10, 3k $15 to 1mil $40k daily and this money ur account before it unlocked u must spent 11months and it's start from the day u opened the account. And 75% of ur accumulated money u can withdraw it or buy anything u wanted while the remaining 25% u can only purchase agricultural products from companies that are mutually agreed to used agric coin as their currency worldwide.
Wow, this sounds like a really exciting offer, so I can invest and earn passive income for life? Sounds amazing, I would like to know who has done or participated in it please let me know

Do you really think that such an investment scheme that is too good to be true is TRUE? I am sorry if I am a skeptic because we are talking of online investment. I understand that it is in Nigeria because you indicate your currency. However, investing in a bank is not scary simply because a bank has an offline office and has a license to operate. An online website can appear legit but may not be legit because it is only in the internet. When the site becomes inactive how can you run after the culprits?

Thank you for sharing the information about the Agricnode. But I can believe this until you show us a manifest of your withdraw payment to proof your words that it's a true. Because I can not believe this, the daily money that will be increasing is so much without working for them. How they will be getting to pay the such money every day?.

You can determine your income, one of the earliest lesson I should have learnt in life is that micro jobs gives micro pay, just as macro jobs gives Marco pay and it's up to you to decide. You are the one to determine how much you want to earn and then works towards it.

You will be able to eran passive income and your personal income and pay for the company to make sure that you don't have to transfer your credit card to a bank account or other wise no issue with your insurance office say you are very cute in yellow with your credit card number. The company to be released on me today is that the newest version will send you money.

It is possible that you will able to earn passive money $5 per day . The best way is different earning sites where you can go to earn money but it is very difficult . I think if you have some money you can invest this in different crptyo currencies . This way you can get profit and increase your money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds