Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to create content in three easy steps for your business or whatever.

Trexxxy

Captain Junkie
Credits
Step 1 - What questions do people have regarding your product or niche?

Put differently,

What problems are your target audience facing?

Step 2: Answer those questions like you were talking to a 9 year old.

keep it simple.

‌The purpose of content, is to help them *understand*

‌Don't try to show that you know book. Social media is not biology class.

Step 3: Create the content to fit the platform, and post it.

What I mean:

Youtube- Video
Instagram - Carousel, Picture, Video.
Etc.

It's that simple.

Advertisement Placeholder
Woow! Wonderful explanation on how to create real easy and quick content for your website.

What got my attention was when you said, answer those asked questions as though you were explaining to a nine year old child. Seriously, I feel this is the major ingredient lacking. Most website are just complicated and too serious to be understood. My advice to content creator is lightening up your write up.

This is a good step on how to create a comprehensive content for a product and services. Other ways to create a content is to make extensive research on the said product you are working on. With this it will be easy for you to know more development in your niche.

I like the way, the OP described this. Web content, whether it is a video or blog, or infographics, should focus on something concrete like solving a problem, giving tips, answering queries, etc. ll content should focus on these aspects. Even though the primary motive of writing good content is to get on top of search engines, you should always focus on impressing your human readers.

Thank you for the analysis, this is a great and useful article, The three steps you listed are valid. So, you have to understand the product you want Offer or promote, and also you have to understand the target audience/customers

Wonderful piece on how to write content online, I have learnt alot from this exposé that you have made here, what caught my attention the most is when you said we should answer the question of what problem my audience is facing?.
I will definitely use this knowledge in my future write ups for my web content.

All you have said above are all correct and perfect for creating content that fit the audience needs and expectations.

I just want to throw more light on the area of video. Video clips are best in passing message to your audience.

I believe whatever we behold with our eyes and watch get to stick faster to our memories and can be easily remembered and recalled.

Videos are best to communicate content that needs deep explanation.

If you want to write good content for you business platforms then you have to some writing skills. One of them are as follwing.
1. You should know about the reader.
2. What and why are you writing
3. Write in precise and concise words

Thanks for your discription.I think its a best way to write professional content on product and services.its easy way in which customer can easily satisfied with product and service also made videos of our items will attract the customers to buy them.

That's correct you said, we should focus on the issues the audience is finding difficult to understand in our website and address it amicably. We should direct our website on a specific niche type, and explain it vividly so audience or visitors will derive something tangible when they visit.

All you have said above are all correct and perfect for creating content that fit the audience needs and expectations.

I just want to throw more light on the area of video. Video clips are best in passing message to your audience.

I believe whatever we behold with our eyes and watch get to stick faster to our memories and can be easily remembered and recalled.

Videos are best to communicate content that needs deep explanation.
I agree completely, videos are one of the best ways to communicate with potential customers/clients . Also I believe graphic designs are very good and effective means of communication about your products, business and services.

Creating content should be in consonance with the SEO capability of the website. That means the content that you upload on the website should be original and not copied from another website whether in part or in whole. It is also advised for the content to be directly related to the niche of your website. If the niche is about pets I don't think it is good to upload an article about building construction. I mentioned the SEO because that is how you get free traffic from the search engines.

Put differently,

keep it simple.

What I mean:

Youtube- Video
Etc.

It's that simple.
Awesome, you have successfully itemize the ways to create a simple content on websites, most especially the newbies will have lots more to benefit from your statement in here.

Creating content should be in consonance with the SEO capability of the website. That means the content that you upload on the website should be original and not copied from another website whether in part or in whole. It is also advised for the content to be directly related to the niche of your website. If the niche is about pets I don't think it is good to upload an article about building construction. I mentioned the SEO because that is how you get free traffic from the search engines.
Creating content should be in consonance with the SEO capability of the website. That means the content that you upload on the website should be original and not copied from another website whether in part or in whole. It is also advised for the content to be directly related to the niche of your website. If the niche is about pets I don't think it is good to upload an article about building construction. I mentioned the SEO because that is how you get freetraffic from the search engines.

Excellent steps to create any content, simple and sure that it will give good results. Many times we start creating content, which does not reach the public correctly, so we do not reach the goal. Since at the time we did not create it in the correct way. But following these steps the results will be different.

Put differently,

keep it simple.

What I mean:

Youtube- Video
Etc.

It's that simple.
😂😂😂 'don't show that you know book got. Social media is not biology class. Thats got me. Anyways you have a point, you don't av too bring up grammers that is not straight forward for a new person to start cracking his brain just to understand your content. Keep it simple a 9 year old can understand.

Money is difficult. Everyone needs it, but it’s hard to get and keep it in steady enough flow to meet your needs. Take it from me, a lot of people are currently making their living writing for the internet and anything that you write for the internet needs to be cognizant of search engine optimization and that is a field that is constantly changing.

Great ideas about contents! It is sad to see that some products with good business oriented personnel cannot do this right. We need to understand our targeted audience and what they want and what they need. We then create a balance between these two and feed them accordingly. Contents have to be according to the audience and they have to be created so simply to the understanding of those people.

I really like the way you explained those steps reminds me a little of myself. I like to answer some fundamental questions before starting any article and they give me an insight on what I am writing. If you know your audience and their demands, it would allow you better structure your writing.

How to create content in business or whatever, there are many ways to create a content in your website, should upload on website should be original and not copied from another website, whether in part or whole.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds