Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to create content in three easy steps for your business or whatever.

Great ideas about contents! It is sad to see that some products with good business oriented personnel cannot do this right. We need to understand our targeted audience and what they want and what they need. We then create a balance between these two and feed them accordingly. Contents have to be according to the audience and they have to be created so simply to the understanding of those people.
Indeed, I think that is what a lot of good business are lacking these days. Yest they provide quality services but they seem to have a problem of reaching a wider audience with a content that is accurately reflective of their quality services.

Advertisement Placeholder
Nice, I also suggest that one should have an accountability partner who would keep tabs with him and regularly inspect the contents
One should also read good books on how to generate contents and the inspirations behind any particular content. And as you said, one should also and never fail to display his works on social media platforms so that the audience could appreciate the uniqueness of your style.

Exactly! Well said.
The OP made a valid point, keep it simple, that cannot be overemphasized, when creating valuable content for people to read and become interested, you have to keep it simple, Set Your Mission and Your Goals
Know Your Audience and what they want.
Figure Out the Best Content Channels to learn from.
Decide on Content Types.

I've really been enlightened from the post. This platform has really given me the opportunity to learn and know people's views on matters like this. Much appreciation to the person behind this post

That is a very good outline, a very good, interesting and captivating content will definitely entice people which in turn make them want to patronise you, and if they happen to get satisfaction from your product or service they will help refer other people.

Step 1 - What questions do people have regarding your product or niche?

Put differently,

What problems are your target audience facing?

Step 2: Answer those questions like you were talking to a 9 year old.

keep it simple.

‌The purpose of content, is to help them *understand*

‌Don't try to show that you know book. Social media is not biology class.

Step 3: Create the content to fit the platform, and post it.

What I mean:

Youtube- Video
Instagram - Carousel, Picture, Video.
Etc.

It's that simple.
I must agree with you that this is a simplified method of creating content and this will work for any platform.

If someone can also look at what the competition is doing on the same platform that is getting them good results, it will provide a shortcut.

Put differently,

keep it simple.

What I mean:

Youtube- Video
Etc.

It's that simple.
Very well explained, this will help those who are attempting to start a business or whatever platform that suits this method you said. Some are afraid or hesitant to start because they dont know how to start. This helps a lot to them

Very apt, a good content will definitely affect one's business positively, the content should be very easy to understand, very insightful simple and the same time interesting and captivating, if your content can create satisfaction to your customers, they will definitely want to patronise you.

Put differently,

keep it simple.

What I mean:

Youtube- Video
Etc.

It's that simple.
I love this explaination

You can create content for your business buy putting the plans and objectives of the business together, your aim, objectives and plans all this makes up contents for your business. However the name of the business can be included.

To create a good content for your business, make thorough research, check how your competitors are doing it but avoid copying them because your content has to stand out. Ask your audience about their preference as well.

Yeah, you're so on point. All these steps are important in order to create a good content. I love the fact that you explained them in simple words. Another thing to note in creating good content is be original and to post in details

Different type of content requires different approach. If you want to create video content, you should be very good at making video, however, if you create text content, you need to be a good writer. If you create image content, you will have to be a good graphic designer.

by the way, you learn that from experience, you learn that from a mentor, you learn that from School of Hard Knocks, from experience, and that's what you want to do. Once you set a goal in an entrepreneurial sprit, everything starts falling in shape.

These are good hints to creating good websites or blog content.! Your niche is very important, you must what it's all about and the problem its addressing. Once you're able to analyze your niche, the rest is simple, you can just go ahead and start writing.

Put differently,

keep it simple.

What I mean:

Youtube- Video
Etc.

It's that simple.
You are absolutely right dear, the most important thing that I found here is, make your content and features about your products so easy and simple to learn that if a 9 year old kid is asking a question, should be satisfied.
This is very important aspect for proper and effective marketing of any type of blog or products.

Put differently,

keep it simple.

What I mean:

Youtube- Video
Etc.

It's that simple.
Yeah it sound so simple like you said here,but without someone to be your mentorship it won't be as simple as you bring it up here...

I really wanna know how to make anything am writing brief and talk briefly as well,but now been easy for me to do..

So I won't mind if you could be my mentor and teach everything I need to know to make what ever I want to say short and brief , because at times even me myself got tired of talking too much or writing as well.

I hope I could hear from you here,or if you don't mind I could send you a private message ...

Pick an important theme (to your intended interest group)

While picking a point to make content on, we suggest recognizing one explicit part of a bigger issue that your business assists your clients with tackling. Zero in on one explicit theme, situation, or result for the piece of substance that you make

Creating content should be in consonance with the SEO capability of the website. That means the content that you upload on the website should be original and not copied from another website whether in part or in whole. It is also advised for the content to be directly related to the niche of your website. If the niche is about pets I don't think it is good to upload an article about building construction. I mentioned the SEO because that is how you get free traffic from the search engines.

Great ideas about contents! It is sad to see that some products with good business oriented personnel cannot do this right. We need to understand our targeted audience and what they want and what they need. We then create a balance between these two and feed them accordingly.. Keep it simple a 9 year old can understand.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds