Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to boost your sales online

I agree with you. A wise man once said that it's not about advertising every day but ensuring that you seal the trust between you and the few customers you have, you'll be surprised how far they can go for you even coupled with your advertisement.
True. A lot of people in the thread keep emphasizing "advertising", if marketing isn't done properly, you end up wasting money and not getting any customers. In your business you should be able to easily close customers and make them satisfied enough to get good reviews and referrals and well as proper and strategic advertising campaigns.

Advertisement Placeholder
Great list. Consistency and patience are required as well. Getting sales online may be very difficult and tricky especially if you are a newbie in the e-commerce business. Be consistent, keep pitching your ideas and products, it may not look like it's yielding but your network is expanding and very soon it will be large enough to get you sales on each product you put online.
One thing I know about any online marketing strategy is the fact that the full utilisation of all the social networks would go a long way in the promotion of your goods and services to the online audience which goes beyond your geographical location.

You can only be able to make money online or you boost your online sell when you exposed it to a large number of people and this can only be achieved through advertisement on social media platform like Facebook or Instagram.

Selling quality products is essential and how you display your products should be how they are exactly physically. Your online business platform should be reliable enough. Most people complain of what I ordered vs what I got.Your customers have to trust you to deliver exactly what they order for .

If you sell anything,
Whether online or offline,
Your biggest enemy is not your competitors,
It's TRUST.

If you must make sales, you have to find a way to get people to trust you.are a few ways

1. Social Proof.

This, is by far, the easiest way.
Simply show them a testimonial of somebody who used your products, and got the desired results.
If you don't have any, you can take from sites like amazon and Jumia, just to show that it works.

2. Stand Out.
We see 5000+ ads every day.
Most of those ads say the same things.
Once yours stands out, people will pay attention to you, more than others.
Don't be boring.

3. Be Human.
People do business with people.
If all you do, is post pictures of products, your sales will be low.
Post yourself using those products, post a random picture.

I know someone who does this and the results are evident.
One way that also works, is to communicate directly to people's *primal desires* .

There's a deep reason people want your products.

They don't want glowing skin, they want everyone to see them and say they're beautiful.

He doesn't want a nice perfume, he wants his girlfriend to tell him he smells nice.Primal Desires are basically the emotional attachment people have, with your products.

I hope this few points of mine help you in your business.
Thank you very much for the salient points.
I like point three so much.
i will take your candid advice and watch my sales grow!

The above listed tips just hit the nail on the head because those are the major spices to make you thrive in ur chosen field of business
But what about advertisement it also gives the final consumers awareness about the business
For me I believe that if you want to boost the sales of your product online you have to make use of social networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, telegrams, Snapchat and WhatsApp to really promote your business aggressively utilizing each platforms advertisement packages to reach more audience.

You can only be able to make money online or you boost your online sell when you exposed it to a large number of people and this can only be achieved through advertisement on social media platform like Facebook or Instagram.
True, it's not just by posting it online, it has to reach a large number of persons as you have rightly said, and platforms like Facebook and other social medias Are great places to find traffics to boost your sales.

Thank for your effort for creating this article which many people have benefited from.
Well, I think you have said it all, the only thing I have to add is to be friendly with your buyers and be able to convince people who are lacking knowledge about your products.
Everything lies on one ability to convince someone to patronage you. Most people have where they shop you are to show them you are the best

Before you start boosting your sales you should be sure that your business is growing at least you have customers who are satisfied in your product.

True, it's not just by posting it online, it has to reach a large number of persons as you have rightly said, and platforms like Facebook and other social medias Are great places to find traffics to boost your sales.
Exactly and that is what a lot of affiliate marketers are doing, they make a lot of money online they advertise their products and affiliate link on this social media to attract a large number of traffic. Social media is a very powerful tools.

Exactly and that is what a lot of affiliate marketers are doing, they make a lot of money online they advertise their products and affiliate link on this social media to attract a large number of traffic. Social media is a very powerful tools.
Yes it's a very powerful tool if you know how to make use of it and manipulate it to your advantage. This is why many are successful with the use of social media while others are still finding it hard to cope.

Thank you for the excellent tips, I relate more with stand out aspect, when i put my business online via facebook sponsored ads, i make use of short videos that show the clear quality of the products, sometimes i use well designed pictures as well, these will attract the customers, makes your advert standout from others, i leave a direct link to my whatsapp on the adverts too, these strategies increase sales and engagements.

Yes it's a very powerful tool if you know how to make use of it and manipulate it to your advantage. This is why many are successful with the use of social media while others are still finding it hard to cope.
Yes I know it is a powerful tools that a lot of affiliate marketers are using to make the amount of money they are making every month but even with these people who are newbie into affiliate marketing may not still be able to use it because they need to learn some strategy to be able to make money with it.

Yes I know it is a powerful tools that a lot of affiliate marketers are using to make the amount of money they are making every month but even with these people who are newbie into affiliate marketing may not still be able to use it because they need to learn some strategy to be able to make money with it.
That is true, there are lots of tricks one can learn to actually make use of all the advantages it has. Which is why it is best to get knowledge on these things. There are various YouTube videos one can watch to learn one or two things

By focusing your marketing campaigns and efforts on your unique selling proposition, you offer customers a reason to visit your online store and, more crucially, to purchase your items.

Nice article there i think it is trust too because if people dont trust your goods thinking it is fake they wont buy online
2. Buying ads
If you want people to know you well just buy ads and im sure you ready to go

Investing in the marketing of your product is something that you will not regret also. You should consider all the forms of marketing like social media and the radio and television.

You are right, I really love when you said that you are human and should try and post pictures with your products because most people the only thing you see on their pages are just edited work. Some people even go as far as downloading pictures or images from Google and post on their page claiming that it is their product when actually it is not!

These are the ways to boost your online sale, Be Honest in Your Sales Copy, Get More Ad Clicks with Ad Extensions, Show Off Customer Testimonials and Trust Signals, Create a Sense of Urgency, Offer a Target Lookalike Audiences on Facebook. Reduce Friction in the Checkout

One of the best social media where you could a remarkable sales is Facebook. The Facebook provides you all you need to make quick sales.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds