Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to boost your sales online

If you sell anything,
Whether online or offline,
Your biggest enemy is not your competitors,
It's TRUST.

If you must make sales, you have to find a way to get people to trust you.are a few ways

1. Social Proof.

This, is by far, the easiest way.
Simply show them a testimonial of somebody who used your products, and got the desired results.
If you don't have any, you can take from sites like amazon and Jumia, just to show that it works.

2. Stand Out.
We see 5000+ ads every day.
Most of those ads say the same things.
Once yours stands out, people will pay attention to you, more than others.
Don't be boring.

3. Be Human.
People do business with people.
If all you do, is post pictures of products, your sales will be low.
Post yourself using those products, post a random picture.

I know someone who does this and the results are evident.
One way that also works, is to communicate directly to people's *primal desires* .

There's a deep reason people want your products.

They don't want glowing skin, they want everyone to see them and say they're beautiful.

He doesn't want a nice perfume, he wants his girlfriend to tell him he smells nice.Primal Desires are basically the emotional attachment people have, with your products.

I hope this few points of mine help you in your business.
I think that generating a tremendous amount of traffic can really help to increase your sales through means such as advertisements and other search engine marketing.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that generating a tremendous amount of traffic can really help to increase your sales through means such as advertisements and other search engine marketing.
The Original poster also talk about standing out, we also love to know how we could stand out as he said like how do we make our advert and other product more unique than our competitor ? We needs more enlightenment on This.

If you're hoping to boost your sales online then you should probably invest in paid ads or actually seek assistance from an online influencer. While marketing your business, you should be willing to spend actually.
That's true, this one of the best way you can use to increase you sales, if you want to be successful as a business owner you need to have a lot of customers who will be buying your products.

The Original poster also talk about standing out, we also love to know how we could stand out as he said like how do we make our advert and other product more unique than our competitor ? We needs more enlightenment on This.
This is great question, and the answer is through creativity. In order for your advertisement to truly stand out, it should be creative and simplistic so that it can catch the eye of viewers to generate traffic which can propel you to sell more

A lot of people do not like to hear it but then, paid advertisement might actually be the best solution for your business especially if you are not getting the kind of awareness that you think you should.

That's true, this one of the best way you can use to increase you sales, if you want to be successful as a business owner you need to have a lot of customers who will be buying your products.
It's actually what I have seen a lot of people do and for most, it actually did work out for them. Without making enough sales, there wouldn't be a business that would be successful.

If you sell anything,
Whether online or offline,
Your biggest enemy is not your competitors,
It's TRUST.

If you must make sales, you have to find a way to get people to trust you.are a few ways

1. Social Proof.

This, is by far, the easiest way.
Simply show them a testimonial of somebody who used your products, and got the desired results.
If you don't have any, you can take from sites like amazon and Jumia, just to show that it works.

2. Stand Out.
We see 5000+ ads every day.
Most of those ads say the same things.
Once yours stands out, people will pay attention to you, more than others.
Don't be boring.

3. Be Human.
People do business with people.
If all you do, is post pictures of products, your sales will be low.
Post yourself using those products, post a random picture.

I know someone who does this and the results are evident.
One way that also works, is to communicate directly to people's *primal desires* .

There's a deep reason people want your products.

They don't want glowing skin, they want everyone to see them and say they're beautiful.

He doesn't want a nice perfume, he wants his girlfriend to tell him he smells nice.Primal Desires are basically the emotional attachment people have, with your products.

I hope this few points of mine help you in your business.
There are many ways to boost sales and this list is pretty good you can boost your sales if you really want to I think social media is the best way to boost your sales however you need to create good content on social media account and things like that

That's true, that's why I said having a social media accounts is very important, it will help you in terms of advertising your products online, all business owners need to have a social media account.
This is true, if you know how to market your products on social media you could get alot of customers. That is why I always advise business owners to learn digital marketing and copy writing.

Certain online business will require a situations that you have to be in a popular city or environment. If you are selling products on jumia you must have an easier way of delivering it to people around you and such business may not be suitable for people living in the village.

There are many apps that require you to be in a specific place and this is also one of the main reasons why those tasks do not even show in the apps in the first place if you do not belong to that location in the first place.

This is great question, and the answer is through creativity. In order for your advertisement to truly stand out, it should be creative and simplistic so that it can catch the eye of viewers to generate traffic which can propel you to sell more
Seriously because when you are dealing online, you are dealing with thousands of people who might also be better than you in your areas of concentration due to their years of experience. This indicates that you have to work extra hard to keep yourself on top.

Yo
Seriously because when you are dealing online, you are dealing with thousands of people who might also be better than you in your areas of concentration due to their years of experience. This indicates that you have to work extra hard to keep yourself on top.

You are absolutely spot on. This is why it is very necessary to offer a service that is unique in order to supersede the competition, which is intense and keeps on growing. And to buttress your point, yes you have to work hard

It is going to be very good if you should take a basic course in copywriting and marketing. There is so many things that it is going to expose to you about basic human psychology and how to sell things more efficiently.

Yo

You are absolutely spot on. This is why it is very necessary to offer a service that is unique in order to supersede the competition, which is intense and keeps on growing. And to buttress your point, yes you have to work hard
Yes. It is absolutely necessary to offer unique service to your clients. Be it online and offline which. The reason why a lot of people might find your product interesting is the difference your product has in the market. But only if other people will not copy you.

I quite agree with the post. To boost sale online, you need to have proof you can used to back your claim. Same thing is if you're rendering service online, people want to see your past work and reviews of those that have worked with you in the past.

I quite agree with the post. To boost sale online, you need to have proof you can used to back your claim. Same thing is if you're rendering service online, people want to see your past work and reviews of those that have worked with you in the past.
I could agree that you need a website to do the staff where you present your previous works or something like that instead of referring it back before starting work to show people your work.

Marketing is a great skill in order to boost your sales especially when you are doing online businesses then you will need digital marketing in order to have more sales.

Yes. It is absolutely necessary to offer unique service to your clients. Be it online and offline which. The reason why a lot of people might find your product interesting is the difference your product has in the market. But only if other people will not copy you.

Offering unique and some kind of special service may help you retain your customers in a much better way and this is quite recommended way of making sure that the customer does not get away from you.

Proper advertisement is one of the best way to boost your business online , and you can also try tagging people and referring them to your site from another social media network.

There are a number of tactics you can employ to increase your internet sales. To increase traffic, you should first optimize your website for search engines (SEO). Paid campaigns (PPC) can also be used to reach a wider audience and generate more leads. You can also assess your value offer to ensure that it is engaging and appealing to potential clients. Social media can be used to connect with customers and foster relationships.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds