Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to be more productive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deysi16682

Addicted member
Credits
Hello, in what way can I focus, organize and at the same time take care of myself to increase my productivity?

Advertisement Placeholder
Distinguish between vital and trivial tasks or issues; Vital tasks are those that have long term effects, Or tasks that may have negative consequences if not done as soon as possible e.g finishing up assignment or reports for your boss. Trivial tasks have little to no consequences if left undone e.g watching a tv programme.

Having a plan of life is a good way to be productive; thus includes making maximum use if your time and following your goals in life.

Having a plan of life is a good way to be productive; thus includes making maximum use if your time and following your goals in life.

very true said! you must have a well-defined plan and not deviate from it :)

Try putting your mind to your work, try to train your mind to be focus, don't be too hasty in making decisions

I think having great plans and setting your goals would help increase your productivity, that is what i notice in what will help you

First you must trust yourself, be sure that you can achieve your goals, then project yourself and start without taking any false steps. Manage you economically so that you achieve the desired productivity.

Your productivity depend on how you mantain your health life. Take enough sleep and rest so as to be productive in your place of work

My own opinion on how to more productive depends on your interest and knowledge about the business, business illetrates cannot be productive

It has to come from you. What helps me in those areas is the fact that whatever job I take on, I strive to do it to the best of my ability and beyond because I take pride in everything I do. To achieve this, I take it upon myself to ensure I know the business and my specific job back to front, inside out - you don't ever want a client to know more than you do!

In terms of organising yourself - you need to PRIORITISE. I always have a to-do list for each day, which I go through in order of importance and urgency. I tick them off as I go along and make notes for myself should anything need following up, which then gives birth to a new list. This makes my life so much easier but also ensures I do everything in a timely manner, often way ahead of schedule.

1. Plan your day
2. Prioritize the activities for the day.
3. Start with the most important (aka income producing activities).
4. Make absolutely sure you completely eliminate Distractions.

Hello, in what way can I focus, organize and at the same time take care of myself to increase my productivity?
Research is the first way I would advise. Make research about things that interest you and how to get better at it.

Productivity is achieved when one is self disciplined, proactive, time conscious and generally have a good plan for a business. Once the staff are well motivated, then productivity is likely to be achieved.

You can be productive by working on yourself mentally, work on your self discipline, plan on what u can do best so as to get d best of it

1. Plan your day
[automerge]1606526497[/automerge]
Good recommendations thanks
[automerge]1606664993[/automerge]
It has to come from you. What helps me in those areas is the fact that whatever job I take on, I strive to do it to the best of my ability and beyond because I take pride in everything I do. To achieve this, I take it upon myself to ensure I know the business and my specific job back to front, inside out - you don't ever want a client to know more than you do!

In terms of organising yourself - you need to PRIORITISE. I always have a to-do list for each day, which I go through in order of importance and urgency. I tick them off as I go along and make notes for myself should anything need following up, which then gives birth to a new list. This makes my life so much easier but also ensures I do everything in a timely manner, often way ahead of schedule.
Hello, your comment is very good, the priority list is something that I have always had in mind, the subject of keeping an agenda for homework I loved it, thank you
[automerge]1606665143[/automerge]
1. Plan your day
Excellent recommendations, priority list is very important, thank you

Last edited:
[automerge]1606526497[/automerge]

Good recommendations thanks
[automerge]1606664993[/automerge]

Hello, your comment is very good, the priority list is something that I have always had in mind, the subject of keeping an agenda for homework I loved it, thank you
[automerge]1606665143[/automerge]

Excellent recommendations, priority list is very important, thank you
You're most welcome :) I'm glad it's something you thought about and appreciate. I hope it works as well for you as it does for me :) :)

My own opinion on how to more productive depends on your interest and knowledge about the business, business illetrates cannot be productive

To be more productive you need to be more dedicated to your work.know your strength level, weakness and work on it.

your productivity depends on how focused your are towards your business and on your personal attitude towards your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds