Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to be more productive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best way to be productive is to manage one time very well. By doing that one will be more focus on the daily task to perform

Advertisement Placeholder
The most effective and efficient method to be productive everyday is by writing out your goals and objectives and the strategy of achieving them everyday, then making sure that you follow them up.

Hello, in what way can I focus, organize and at the same time take care of myself to increase my productivity?
Fist of all if you want to be more productive in life,you really need to know what you want in life and try to focus on that dream and by doing that you will be more productive in it I guess.

If you really want to be more productive in your business I suggest you employ more staff and also you need more business idea for you to be productive in your business.

One way to be more productive daily, is to write out your goals for each day. Set priority and do the most difficult first. This way, you become more productive over time.

To be productive you first have to understand the process, what exactly are you doing that you need to be productive, when you understand the process then you start taking steps that will lead to productivity.

Hello, in what way can I focus, organize and at the same time take care of myself to increase my productivity?
Get a planner and set goals for yourself. Everyday write down all you need to achieve for the day and at the end of the day cross off the ones you were able to do and take note of those you didn't, that way you'll be more focused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds