Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to Be a Guru

Jason1

Loyal member
Website
www.webtalkz.in
Credits
Making tons of money teaching internet marketing isn't going to come to people - without a winning record. Well, I mean, lots of people can discuss web marketing and development and be very interesting. However, the money is way easier to get for someone who has a proven track record.

For instance, if somebody could rank for a big term/terms in SEO, that would give them a massive advantage.

Advertisement Placeholder
In order to become a guru, one has to achieve a high level of success within their business. They have to put in their time, energy, and focus to develop their skills, and earn the required experience to be thought of as pioneers who offer knowledge that can help their followers achieve more within their professions.

It might sound funny but it is true. You can make more money by teaching how to make money rather than doing it yourself. In other words, you will be able to make more money teaching how to make money through blogging rather than making money from your own blog. However, you will have to build your expertise on these subjects.

It might sound funny but it is true. You can make more money by teaching how to make money rather than doing it yourself. In other words, you will be able to make more money teaching how to make money through blogging rather than making money from your own blog. However, you will have to build your expertise on these subjects.

There are many people who make money by teaching others how to make money. There are many people who have created their own YouTube channel and they have made a good sum of money doing that. They gain many subscribers gradually and this is how they make money.

You can't teach me how to make money without showing me results how you've made money from the same process you're trying to teach me. I will find it impossible to believe anything you say without seeing your own work results. It's like when I see a poor man carrying and selling a book on how to become a millionaire. How can you see a book of how to become a millionaire but you're poor?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds