Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How profitable is selling phones and phone Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement Placeholder
It is really profitable, because there are categories in the gadget industry just picked the one that is best for you i think ,

I'm planning to launch a small business for myself early next year and I'm looking into the gadgets industry. So guys tell me how profitable is the industry
Its very profitable, especially if you know where to buy at more cheaper rates.

Selling of fairly used smartphone is very profitable business as it is a good way for young people to begin a viable business.

I think it is a good idea and very profitable, since we human beings hardly live without a phone at hand, we always seek to improve the model, the brand and be updated. It is a very necessary means of communication. Whether we have money or not, we will always look for a way to have one

it seems that it is very profitable, because in my own area there are several businesses as you mean there are even some that previously their shops were not shops selling gadgets but now have switched to the business of selling gadgets and cellphone accessories, and it seems that it clearly proves that a business like it's very profitable.

It’s very profitable especially if you buy them in bills and sell in pieces. In my country that business has proven to be very lucrative

I have a friend who makes a neat profit of 3-5 k per smartwatch, and all he does is advertise on his WhatsApp status.

I know because he invited me to be a partner but as an introvert, I'll rather write all day long than do that.

One thing that also stopped me was the tendency of people Olin my part of the world to only purchase on loan, and then maybe never pay you back.

In my area , it is very profitable because people will always change phone or fix existing ones .

I think this is the best job. The biggest benefit to you is that the company gives you a percentage of your profit at the rate at which it offers you a mobile phone.This means that whether the price of the mobile phone is cheap or not, you will definitely get it.

It can be profitable if you have market and customers. Must choose place,where you can be only alone in this region selling devices.

That depends on what kind of phones u sell and ur culture bcz every envirement prefer a certain type of phones

I'm planning to launch a small business for myself early next year and I'm looking into the gadgets industry. So guys tell me how profitable is the industry
If there is demand in your area then you can start this business ,it will give you good profit.

It's a lucrative business to start. Only that you have to source it from the right supplier and not brokers. Brokers will sell them to you snatching a way all the profits living you with something not sustainable

I have a friend who makes a neat profit of 3-5 k per smartwatch, and all he does is advertise on his WhatsApp status.

I know because he invited me to be a partner but as an introvert, I'll rather write all day long than do that.

One thing that also stopped me was the tendency of people Olin my part of the world to only purchase on loan, and then maybe never pay you back.
3-5k per watch is a huge profit on the long run. That means he must have bought them at a very cheap rate
[automerge]1606508230[/automerge]

3-5k per watch is a huge profit on the long run. That means he must have bought them at a very cheap rate

It very profitable,dont be surprised there will be sometimes you will be making double if your investment

Wow my dear brother it's really profitable because if selling of phones and phone accessories are not profitable you won't see people going into it and for example didn't you see how many people are into it, just go round ikeja and moreover they buy this things in bulk from overseas and it's very cheap over there then tell it to us because we can't order for them and it's not going to be easy in buying and clearing,

It is sure a very profitable business, many people tend to get their devices faulty in no distant time and they would be ever willing to pay and get accessories. Just ensure maximal security because this business involves you spending enough money investing. So try not to give way for thieves.

Starting a cellphone accessory business can be highly profitable and highly competitive. In addition to cellphone franchises selling ...

As technology advances, so does the use of cell phones Everyone now carries a mobile phone in their pocket It would not be a bad thing to start working on its accessories. We can easily make a profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds