Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How profitable is selling phones and phone Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning to launch a small business for myself early next year and I'm looking into the gadgets industry. So guys tell me how profitable is the industry
Very lucrative business with high demand all round the year. Setting up a phone accessory business is easy, not capital intensive, low running cost, and reasonable return on investment. It's that kind of business you need little or no experience to run.

Advertisement Placeholder
Selling phones and phones accessories are good and reliable and lucrative business to invest into at the same time profitable. All most everyone uses phone and we are in century of technology.

Where will you be getting
[automerge]1609408033[/automerge]
Where will you be getting your gadgets from. Its a good business off which am also having interest in delving into, airpods smart watches hold great potential.

Yeah i think its a good business wnd more profitable..U become more successfull if U know the basic needs of this business..Deals polite with the customers ..And this business is also profitable when u know that where the goods are in cheap rates.

Selling of phones and accessories at the same time is a very lucrative and profitable business. Though the business requires quite a huge amount of capital, but you're likely to make your profits in less than six months provided you make great sales.

Selling phones and accessories is a really profitable business, that's because majority of people nowadays wouldn't be able to live without their phones, also they tends "upgrade" their phones to a newer models and we know how vulnerable accessories are we need to keep buying because they easier get broken.

According to the market demand and credibility of new emerging technologies the mobile phone and mobile phone accessories business is now on top.
Every body want new accessories of mobiles specially ladies who want to match every thing like clothes colur with shoes colour, jewelry colour and Mobile pouches

This business is really profitable untill or unless these things are on high demand in your area because products and items are selling according to the area where there is big demand of those things.
Phone and phone accessories are on of the useful things which are easily sold out in a day with best profit.Everyone is using cell phone now a days either elder or younger so the need of the things also on high demand .
I think this business is really profitable if we started.

Phone and phone accessories are very good business,but it has system of running,if you invest in new phones and accessories it may not yield as much as investing in abroad;UK and American used phone.

it's more profitable than you could believe, especially if you are importing a lot from china, accessories and even phone parts there are extremely cheap, i know people that are doing this business offline and they are making lot of money from that

If you are into any gadgets selling, the turn out is always massive, so selling phones or it's accessories is a very good website that will give you a great return, i will encourage you to ensure you sell quality products

People buy and repair new phones almost every day so the business trends almost every day, people making more from this business are people buying directly from China then resell.

Even though the Market is saturated, I feel like it is still a lucrative business, I don't know much about it but I can tell you if you cite your shop/store in a busy and good location, you will definitely get customers. I suggest you ask around about how to get the hardware for wholesale prices.

Selling of phone and accessories is very profitable business, when you get a good location, selling phones business is a nice business indeed, requires a huge capital to startup the business.

Phone business is very profitable as long as you have customers that will buy from you.

Phone is something that people need in order to communicate, in other to record good sales location is very important. Look for location where people usually meet or where population is high.
Your patronage determine how profitable your phone business generate for you.

I'm planning to launch a small business for myself early next year and I'm looking into the gadgets industry. So guys tell me how profitable is the industry
Nowadays, mobile phones are very commonly used. And most people use mobile phones It's a profitable business Initially, it requires a little courage and hard work, then this business gives a lot of profits. My opinion is that you feel free to enter this field, No doubt it is a profitable business...

selling phones and phone accessories is one of the most profitable business especially in Nigeria, Nigerians love gadgets, people must use phone, chargers, phone packs at least you'll make profit. but you have to find a good location and you should have a good marketing strategy

It is a nice and lucrative business to Venture into, everybody has a phone and people are still yet to get a phone, people wants to repair and make some accessories changes, so it is a business that will satisfy human wants and need.

Selling of phones is really profitable you can start from anywhere. Just have enough funds to rent your store and buy some accessories together with the phone like chargers, pouches, and other gadgets.

Selling of phones and assesory is a profitable business but you need to look at the kind of area you need to establish that kind of business to me its a nice idea. Moroever you can on a small scale in your area from there you can explore your business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds