Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How profitable is selling phones and phone Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning to launch a small business for myself early next year and I'm looking into the gadgets industry. So guys tell me how profitable is the industry
Phones and accept business is a profitable business. You just need to find a strategic location and the right awareness. I think awareness is even more important. If many people know you sell and repair, you can even start from your house.

Advertisement Placeholder
Its so glaring and obvious suck business can be lucrative. The sweetest part while starting the business is having the knowledge of mini importation, that is drop shipping physical goods from the top tier countries like china in small quantity then selling them in large quantity. With this strategy one can hit it big in the business model.

When we look at the Birth ratio of our countries, it seems increasing day by day. When You have more Babies, you definitely need more gaugets for them to play. So it is A Good idea. But you should implement it now, don't take it too long.

selling of gadgets is a very lucrative business especially when u have your way with big telecommunication companies to buy from.

Every businesses has its advantages and disadvantages so also this phone and phone accessories business, but the one thing you should know is that this business is not like essential businesses which people can buy everyday. And moreover you need to have a lot of patience and it's not a get rich quick business, most people don't often buy phones everytime and accessories too. Infact once they buy they can use it for a long period of time. But if you are the patient type you can go into it, just make sure you update your phones and accessories with the new ones and do more advertising to gain more customer's.

Honestly it is very much profitable. To sell phones and accessories of mobile phones. In my county people get a lot of money and expanding their work just by a small shop of mobile phones and it's accessories. So it will surely profitable.

Yes, this is a very lucrative business. If you have good customers who take the goods in bulk, it is very beneficial. Also, start a business where there is a large population and people Transportation should also be more. Buy your own wholesale goods at low rates and then sell your products at wholesale prices.

Well I don't have personal experience on this but I have a friend who does this business, he told me there is a lot of money in selling phone and phone accessories, he stressed on phone accessories that he makes money on it daily because accessories sells daily on like phone that sell few in a month sometimes.

One thing am certain about is the fact that selling of phones and gadgets is a very lucrative business currently, more than 80% of adult population have one time in their life bought a phone and accessories, but I don't actually know the profit margins.

From where live and from what I have observed, sales of phones and its accessories will be very profitable if the shop is located in a busy area. A place where everybody passes through on their way to their various destinations like the roadside.

With the usage of mobile phone users all over the world sky rocketing. You would be wrong in choose phone business and it's accessories as a business to behold. It is very lucrative at the moment.

Starting a cellphone accessory business can be profitable . However, if you can find a location with limited competition or create an online presence that outshines your competitors, you can build a profitable small business selling cellphone accessories and making profit.

Not a bad idea for this business to start. It will be profile product business, you can sell accessories of mobiles even you should learn repairing , if you will do this then your business will be very nice. But this world is all about Mobile phones so it will definitely give you profit.

Starting a cellphone accessory business can be highly profitable and highly competitive. In addition to cellphone franchises selling accessories, independent stores and kiosks are located in many malls and other public areas.

But it's a very fast growing business if you have a cathing location.

Phone accessories business is very lucrative in this our part of country Nigeria most especially in area where there is no competition. When buying the accessories chargers and phone packs should be part of it because that is where you make more profit and sales

Starting a cellphone accessory business can be highly profitable and highly competitive. ... However, if you can find a location with limited competition or create an online presence that outshines your competitors, you can build a profitable small business selling cellphone accessories.

I think the business is a very profitable one especially if you have a good location preferably beside a university campus because you have a lot of young guys who don't really take care of their phone so you can take advantage of such markets or advise you if you want to open it I guess shop open it may be in the market junction for a university campus

Such business might be profitable in some continent of the world like Africa because a lot of people are always interested in that sort of things and I can confidently testify from one of the guy doing it on my location and he has been making a lot of money from it.

Starting a cellphone accessory business can be highly profitable and highly competitive. ... However, if you can find a location with limited competition or create an online presence that outshines your competitors, you can build a profitable small business selling cellphone accessories.

I'm planning to launch a small business for myself early next year and I'm looking into the gadgets industry. So guys tell me how profitable is the industry
The gadget industry is very good. You have to locate it at a proper place. A place you know attracts people that are in high demand of electronics. This require some level of capital to rent a shop, to procure this electronics and to commence your marketing strategy I'll be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds