Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How profitable is selling phones and phone Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning to launch a small business for myself early next year and I'm looking into the gadgets industry. So guys tell me how profitable is the industry
Selling phone accessories is very profitable business We can get lot of profit and benefit from low investment because this phone usage has increased a lot in our mobile society and every second person is mobile user .

Advertisement Placeholder
This Business is saturated already but still highly profitable, everyone has phones today, so there will always be needs for phone accessories no matter how much people are already into it.

Lucrative one, you need to started up in a crowded environment or business environment to excel. Also bear in mind that, you need expertise to progress in your business idea. You don't just start with what you don't have good idea for.

It is sure a very profitable business, many people tend to get their devices faulty in no distant time and they would be ever willing to pay and get accessories. Just ensure maximal security because this business involves you spending enough money investing. So try not to give way for thieves.
As technology advances, so does the use of cell phones Everyone now carries a mobile phone in their pocket It would not be a bad thing to start working on its accessories. We can easily make a profit.
You are right about this. No matter how many people venture into this business, there is no need thinking of an over saturation in a way that would lead to high competition. The business is ever profitable

Yep a nice one cause everyone tend to a phone and these are electronic devices they tend to have fault at one point or the other or the you misplace the accessories like earphones charger and the likes so you gonna need to replace them so starting this business is a good one if you can find a nice location

Selling phones and its accessories on ebay or other platforms can earn you a good commission.

Phones and phones accessories sales is very profitable particularly in my area, just make sure your shop is located in a more developed area

Phones and phones accessories sales is very profitable particularly in my area, just make sure your shop is located in a more developed area
Sometimes though you have to face huge competition because already there are many people in this business doing work far greater than the new comers which lack huge experience and feel hard to survive in the competition so all the best.

As long as you choose the right area to open your business in, I think this could be very profitable. Everyone uses gadgets and smartphones and once in a while everyone needs a repair or replacement of something

Very profitable, please always go for a good brand in market, remember trust matters in every business.

It's very profitable, first of all phones are in high use presently as the world is this digital age therefore it comes as no surprise that the demand for phones will be on the high. Every phone needs accessories, they go hand in hand so I believe that sales will be high which will translate to more profits.

The productivity relies on a great deal of elements like :

Industry Margins

Starting investment

Recurring costs

Advertising costs

Making back the initial investments..

So in my view you need to realize what are the edges in cell phone extras industry/camera embellishments and afterward exercise on the costing part like site advancement than recruiting staff, looking after stock, advertising the site and so on Furthermore, than you may choose in like manner..

Accessories is a good business if you have a good knowledge of how to buy those stuffs. To me, I love that business because its highly profitable. It gives you 60% interest on each accessory you sell.

It very good and well profitable... If you are doing phone bussines you have to stay connect directly the company that is producing the product that is the only way you can get good prifit

If you have the connection to the young people particularly to those with jobs then I can say that selling phone is good business. It is usually the so called Young Upcoming Professionals who are fond of buying new phones even if their old phone is still working well. My niece bought a new iPhone that costs $1,000 and her old phone is just kept in the storage. The profit in phones is good enough so it is worth the effort.

I'm planning to launch a small business for myself early next year and I'm looking into the gadgets industry. So guys tell me how profitable is the industry
I dont know much about this particular industry but from what I have heard form people I know I think it is really lucrative and rewarding. Just ensure maximal security because this business involves you spending enough money investing. So try not to give way for thieves.

I think it's quite profitable because everyone make use of cell phones these days and at most times some parts may be bad and will require replacement so it's quite profitable in my own opinion.

I think there is a high demand on products like that. People like to change phone accessories like cases, earphones etc. and I'm one of them. Although there a lot of competitors in the market so make sure you offer it on an affordable price but can still gain a profit.

This is a very lucrative and profitable business, but it need time to develop.
with the passage of time you will learn the market value people's demand and categories that are most demanded. in this way this business will give you huge profit

Both of these businesses are very profitable and good and it has a huge market nowadays and a lot of people work and a lot of people do things on mobile which makes a lot of money and a lot of profit. That's the decent thing to do, and it should end there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds