Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Often Does Your Bid Gets Selected On Freelancing Sites?

I'd been trying to win a bid in freelancing sites like Upwork but it seems that my profile and experience is not attractive for the sellers. I hope to win bids next time.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have stopped working on freelancing sites because I discovered that I can't really make something very reasonable online without having the needed skills to do that. Without skills you can't make anything on freelancing sites.

In fact, the freelance platform is one of the high-paying platforms because it has so many high-paying tasks, but it doesn't accept all countries and only Tier 1 to Tier 3 countries are offered. It is very disappointing to have. Other tiers have many revenue priorities while being paid for peanuts. And it can be very discouraging.

I have not been so lucky on freelancing sites. Despite the campaign done on the freelancing sites. I have not been able to get a single job there and it is very pathetic ..

I have not been so lucky on freelancing sites. Despite the campaign done on the freelancing sites. I have not been able to get a single job there and it is very pathetic ..
That's unfortunate, have you checked your profile design as this is one of the places the clients goes to first so they can be well convinced you are qualified for the job. I don't only get jobs on upwork or fiverr, I have also gotten some jobs on LinkedIn and Twitter. But if you are still not getting the jobs you need from high paying clients from tier one countries like USA Canada and Australia I can recommend a good course which have also helped me earned more as a FREELANCER which is called the HIGH PAID FREELANCER PREMIUM PROGRAM you can check it out too.

Freelancing can be a really wonderful way to make some extra cash and even some people are making full-time income just by working as a freelancer on many different kids of platforms. However, one of the most diificult aspect of freelancing is to get you bid selected when you apply for a job. I am sure that many people in here do work as a freelancer on many different kinds of freelancing sites that require you to bid on projects. So, often does your bid gets selected when you apply for a job?
There's so many competition now, I have seen 50 proposal submitted in just 5 hours, most of which agree to be underpaid just to land the job. I select jobs with low bid and I always get selected 80 percent of the time

There's so many competition now, I have seen 50 proposal submitted in just 5 hours, most of which agree to be underpaid just to land the job. I select jobs with low bid and I always get selected 80 percent of the time

Well, the only way to get your bid selected is to make your profile more attractive. This is how many freelancers make money. There is another way, you could send your pre-written articles to other freelancing sites and magazines to get paid.

Succeeding in freelancing platforms is actually very difficult but with a lot of consistency you can probably succeed on them. I have been bidded for a job before on upwork but it was not really successful. The thing is that I am not very active on freelancing platforms.

Actually freelancer website is a sites where people who very good at writing books, answering assignment questions and also writing summarizes do and earn money online.

Succeeding in freelancing platforms is actually very difficult but with a lot of consistency you can probably succeed on them. I have been bidded for a job before on upwork but it was not really successful. The thing is that I am not very active on freelancing platforms.

I have never worked on Upwork, however, I fell like even Upwork is also now a very over-saturated site with a lots of competition. The key to making money is to work on multiple sites.

I have never worked on Upwork, however, I fell like even Upwork is also now a very over-saturated site with a lots of competition. The key to making money is to work on multiple sites.
there are a lot of competition on many freelancing platforms including upwork. If you want to make quick money I will not advise you to venture into the platform because it will be difficult before you get an order.

You must be correct I think that is true the kwy to start making money online is for you to ensure that you work on multiple website when you do this you will be able to make good amount ofmoney.
For a website like upwork which you are talking about here I beleive that the key is for you to try as much as possible and have develop a good and professional skills

You must be correct I think that is true the kwy to start making money online is for you to ensure that you work on multiple website when you do this you will be able to make good amount ofmoney.
For a website like upwork which you are talking about here I beleive that the key is for you to try as much as possible and have develop a good and professional skills

Well, I already knew that Upwork and many similar kind of sites are quite competitive because I have tried to work on these sites. I stopped working for such freelancing platforms and instead of that, I started working for content mills.

The only disadvantages here is that you will need to know that upwork will access your profile that is am talking about employer,they will check your profile when you have experience before they can approved a project for you to complete.

I can remember back then when I created an account with upwork and bid on some project I wasnt able to get even one bid approved.

The only disadvantages here is that you will need to know that upwork will access your profile that is am talking about employer,they will check your profile when you have experience before they can approved a project for you to complete.

I can remember back then when I created an account with upwork and bid on some project I wasnt able to get even one bid approved.

I hope that they are not able to access personal information, but your basic information only. This is why I think that they need to access your profile. They need to know what freelancer is best for them.

Frankly speaking I think when I placed a bid on a freelance website I will wait but sometime my gigs is been selected faster with a website like fiverr and upwork they are all good freelance website which someone can sell his skills for money

Frankly speaking I think when I placed a bid on a freelance website I will wait but sometime my gigs is been selected faster with a website like fiverr and upwork they are all good freelance website which someone can sell his skills for money

Freelancers on Fiverr are making good money, however, members who have been on the platform for a really longer time have higher chances of getting their work because they have been working for many freelancers for a really long time.

My bid do get selected on freelance website often but I beleive that the more you geet yourself well train then you get more bid selected at the right time.

Freelancers on Fiverr are making good money, however, members who have been on the platform for a really longer time have higher chances of getting their work because they have been working for many freelancers for a really long time.
The possibility of making money from freelancing platform will mostly depends on your rating. People with higher rating are likely to be selected more than people with low rating. That's the psychology behind it.

That's one of the disadvantage I have on the freelancing websites, I have been submitting a lot no bids but my bids has been declined which makes me pull out from freelancing websites.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds