Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you drink alcohol?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How often would you say you drink alcohol? I used to drink every so often, but these days I don't really touch alcohol. And when I do I drink beer and I can't stand to drink that anymore. So it's pretty rare that I drink, though I do smoke marijuana from time to time. What about you? Do you drink?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't drink at all. I drank mostly when I was 21 to 24 and stopped when I was 25. It wasn't something I made a big deal about, I just kind of got sick of drinking. I never liked it to begin with.

I am social drinker so it is only occasionally that I take alcohol. We have these get togethers and staff parties and during that time I indulge.

How often would you say you drink alcohol? I used to drink a bit when I was younger, but these days I rarely touch it. I mostly smoke cannabis these days. But what about you, are you into drinking alcohol?

I have honestly never smoked, drank, or tried drugs. I saw how it affected my older siblings. For cannabis & other herbals, I am open to it as they are classified as herbs more than drugs. Though one has to be smart in the use as even herbal preparations can cause anxiety, addiction, etc.
Good on you bud! Drugs and alcohol aren't really all that great. I haven't done much aside from marijuana and alcohol, and I prefer the cannabis to alcohol any day. Plus I don't really drink much these days, haven't gotten drunk in probably 5+ years. It's been a long time.

I don't really drink alcohol at all. I don't like the taste of it much. I like pina coladas, but that's just about it.

Honestly, I don't drink a lot of alcohol, maybe a couple of beers a week and every two weeks more or less some whiskey or tequila, not much more, I usually drink a little more if I go out with friends to party or things like that, but normally, I don't I usually drink a lot when I'm alone, I don't smoke either.

I don't drink alcohol all that often if I am honest. The last time I remember drinking any alcohol was a small amount in June and that was one of the slushy alcohol drinks you can buy during the summer months.

With it being SummerSlam this weekend as well and we always do a little something for it as me and the kids are wrestling fans, I have bought some alcohol for Saturday as well but that will probably be all I will drink for a while.

I drink once a while mostly when I am in an environment where there is a location and what is Being Served is that but to literally and my own place or home time to serve myself search I rather not.

Good on you bud! Drugs and alcohol aren't really all that great. I haven't done much aside from marijuana and alcohol, and I prefer the cannabis to alcohol any day. Plus I don't really drink much these days, haven't gotten drunk in probably 5+ years. It's been a long time.
Thank you for the kind compliment! Some people do cannabis for recreation but there has been a lot of research going on due to the medicinal properties associated with its use. Now that it's legal in many states, you see stores popping up all over.

Too often mate!! I'm addicted to alcoholic beverages. There was a time when I used to drink them every day. It got so bad that I become worried at one point. If I show you what I have in my refrigerator now, you're definitely going to scream. I just try to cut down my drinking to twice or thrice in a week.

How often would you say you drink alcohol? I used to drink a bit when I was younger, but these days I rarely touch it. I mostly smoke cannabis these days. But what about you, are you into drinking alcohol?
Everybody drinks alcohol differently and at different rates. Some people only consume alcohol once a month or less, occasionally enjoying it during social gatherings or special occasions. Others might engage in frequent or even daily drinking, depending on their drinking habits. How frequently people choose to drink is significantly influenced by cultural, societal, and personal factors. It's crucial to drink sensibly, keeping in mind one's tolerance levels, legal restrictions, and general health.

Everybody drinks alcohol differently and at different rates. Some people only consume alcohol once a month or less, occasionally enjoying it during social gatherings or special occasions. Others might engage in frequent or even daily drinking, depending on their drinking habits. How frequently people choose to drink is significantly influenced by cultural, societal, and personal factors. It's crucial to drink sensibly, keeping in mind one's tolerance levels, legal restrictions, and general health.

There are some people who doesn't drink at all. I have friends like that and it's very difficult for me going out with them because it always feels somehow when we hang out and I would be the only drinking alcoholic beverages. When you drink alcoholic beverages, you get high and it will feel odd when you're the only one high amongst your friends.

I neither drink not smoke and it's never been a problem to me. I never thought of it as missing out on anything. The only time I remember was when we were being naughty as kids and sipping from the adult's cup when they weren't watching.

I've never smoked Cannabis or cigarettes. There are medicinal benefits of smoking Cannabis but my values and health caution is against smoking anything as they affect the lungs. I drink alcohol only occasionally and times of big celebrations.

I'm afraid of getting addicted to drinking alcohol. This fear have led me to drinking alcohol only occasionally and times of big celebrations. I will never randomly go out to the bar and have a beer. If I don't nurture the habit of drinking, I will not have the urge for it.

I neither drink not smoke and it's never been a problem to me. I never thought of it as missing out on anything. The only time I remember was when we were being naughty as kids and sipping from the adult's cup when they weren't watching.

I don't smoke because I know that it's not a healthy habit. The only way that I have used Cannabis was to cook my food to serve as a general anesthetic drug to induce sleep. But as for drinks, I have been at it for years. I had a bottle of Caste Lite beer last night when I was tensed up. It eased me up and helped me to calm down.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds