Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you drink alcohol?

Never tasted a drop. I have a family history of alcoholism, as my great-grandfather was a violent drunk who started three generations of abuse, and I have enough mental health issues without using drugs. I don't want to give my violent self any way to come out and pose a danger to those around me.

Another thing that happened was that I went to a party when I was underage, and some guy was tousling his wife's hair in front of me while both of them were drunk. I was going through the "I don't want a guy to treat me that way in public, that is humilating" sequence of thought, and that rather solidified my position against drinking.

One of the more important things in life to me is that I am treated with respect and dignity, rather than as a toy. Over time I have learned that, in order to earn and maintain such respect, I need to use my mind and think, dress, and communicate in a way that will be respected. Alcohol doesn't allow me to do that, and invites disrespect and even rape in severe cases. Therefore I do not and will not drink.

Advertisement Placeholder
For one to be able to drink daily shows that they have some drinking issues. I don't think it is sensible, to be honest. So, having that moderation where you drink once a week is fair as long as it doesn't mess up your plans for the week.

Yeah, that's very correct. I try as much as possible to keep everything that have to do with my drinking of alcoholic beverages under control. They don't drink me, I'm the one that's drinking them, so I must have control no matter what. I know what it's like to abuse alcohol, so I won't let it come to that.

I drink a very specific Alcohol drink that is called "blue curacao" it has a taste of an oranje it is blue and scrumptious. When I drink it I do it for fun I don't get drunk and I don't exaggerate.. I don't like the idea of getting drunk I don't want myself to do stupid things so I rather avoid the "fun" or however people describe it for me it's just not worth it.
It's very fun drinking it with friends and enjoying a good conversation but as I mentioned we don't get drunk :D.

It is good that you stopped drinking alcohol. Aside the need for people to feel excited from drinking alcohol, of what other use would anyone say that it is necessary to drink alcohol. So, I remain on the position that stopping it is the best as long as you can be able to endure it.

There are some people whom I've known to also feel this indifferent towards drinking alcohol over a long period of time. It is something that they just wake up one day and suddenly lost interest and connection to it and ever since then, they have not tasted alcohol again.

Twice of thrice a year. I've not seen myself having more than that till now. I only drink beer though.

Which beer is your favorite? I enjoy drinking beer as well. Do you know why I love beer? It's because as I'm drinking, I will be urinating. This makes it hard for me to become drunk. I don't rush my beer, I might use 1 hour to drink a bottle of beer.

Which beer is your favorite? I enjoy drinking beer as well. Do you know why I love beer? It's because as I'm drinking, I will be urinating. This makes it hard for me to become drunk. I don't rush my beer, I might use 1 hour to drink a bottle of beer.
Carlsberg Elephant is my favorite beer.
It's the same reason I love beer as well. How many bottles of beer do you drink at once? I've never had more than 2.

I'm a social drinker, so every time I'm out with friends, I will be drinking something. Or if we have a game night, which consists of a truth or drink game, which can get pretty lit and provocative.

This is exactly the same thing with me. It's something that I really enjoy doing because I find it very boring when I'm hanging out with my friends and I wouldn't be drinking but just sitting there talking for hours. I will not even enjoy being there for very long time if I don't drink.

This is exactly the same thing with me. It's something that I really enjoy doing because I find it very boring when I'm hanging out with my friends and I wouldn't be drinking but just sitting there talking for hours. I will not even enjoy being there for very long time if I don't drink.
I'm the same way. We don't ever order sodas or anything but the first we order is drinks 😍 We're safe about it(sometimes).

I'm the same way. We don't ever order sodas or anything but the first we order is drinks 😍 We're safe about it(sometimes).

I actually found out that when you are discussing with your friends over a long period of time and you people are drinking as long, as you are the kind of person that is used to drinking often, it will be very difficult for you to get drunk to start losing yourself in the whole process. So, I hardly even get drunk in that kind of situation.

I actually found out that when you are discussing with your friends over a long period of time and you people are drinking as long, as you are the kind of person that is used to drinking often, it will be very difficult for you to get drunk to start losing yourself in the whole process. So, I hardly even get drunk in that kind of situation.
I'm a heavyweight drinker when I'm out and about but when I get home, I'm knocked out for the count. My friends call me a sleepy drunk :rolleyes:

I'm a heavyweight drinker when I'm out and about but when I get home, I'm knocked out for the count. My friends call me a sleepy drunk :rolleyes:

Definitely when you're home, that's when you're going to start feeling all the drink especially if you were taking more of wine or whisky. They will come down hard on you to make you pass out. But if it's beer, once you pee a few times, you're good.

Definitely when you're home, that's when you're going to start feeling all the drink especially if you were taking more of wine or whisky. They will come down hard on you to make you pass out. But if it's beer, once you pee a few times, you're good.
I don't like beer. 🤢 Wine, whiskey, moonshine, or margarita for me, please! But yes, I definitely feel good when I'm at home. I stagger and everything. :ROFLMAO:

I don't like beer. 🤢 Wine, whiskey, moonshine, or margarita for me, please! But yes, I definitely feel good when I'm at home. I stagger and everything. :ROFLMAO:

From one alcoholic lover and a drinker to another, you're doing very well. At least you can be able to hold your liquor. It's not all drinkers that are able to do this.

Trust me, I've seen my friends, so I already know.

I have been in a situation whereby my friends will be asking how it is possible that I will drink so much without not getting drunk. Sometimes they are even suspicious of me, thinking that I am doing something that they are not aware of which is making me not to get drunk.

It's the same reason I love beer as well. How many bottles of beer do you drink at once? I've never had more than 2.

Carlsberg Elephant is a good beer. It's brewed very well and smooth. I've had it a few times and enjoyed it. I can take 4 bottles at once. If I'm going to party, I might drink more than 4 bottles.

It's been Heineken for me ever since I started drinking. Although, I was introduced to Castle Lite not long ago before I fell ill, it was a very good brand. I'm going to give it it a good spin whenever I start drinking again.

I have been in a situation whereby my friends will be asking how it is possible that I will drink so much without not getting drunk. Sometimes they are even suspicious of me, thinking that I am doing something that they are not aware of which is making me not to get drunk.

If you have a strong head for alcoholic, becoming drunk is a wasted effort and a fruitless journey. It might only be possible if you start mixing up different alcoholic drinks like different whisky, cream and beer. They have the power to render you useless.

If you have a strong head for alcoholic, becoming drunk is a wasted effort and a fruitless journey. It might only be possible if you start mixing up different alcoholic drinks like different whisky, cream and beer. They have the power to render you useless.

I started drinking alcohol at a very young age and it's simply because my father owned a bar back then. This made it very easy for me to start sipping alcohol at a very young age and I got very used to those alcoholic beverages in my system. Right now, I find it very easy to take any kind of alcohol and I want without feeling drunk.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds