Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you drink alcohol?

I don't drink at all. I drank mostly when I was 21 to 24 and stopped when I was 25. It wasn't something I made a big deal about, I just kind of got sick of drinking. I never liked it to begin with.

It must have been peer pressure which led you to start drinking alcohol as you never liked it to being with but you ended up drinking it for about 3 to 4 years. If you never liked alcoholic drinks, this was why you were able to quit it easily.

Advertisement Placeholder
After my illness all throughout the month of October, I have made the decision not to take any single drop of alcohol until December so that my system will detox completely of the whole alcohol I've taken throughout this year. I hope it's a very good decision because I really need to recover very well from how I was devastated with the last illness I had.

After my illness all throughout the month of October, I have made the decision not to take any single drop of alcohol until December so that my system will detox completely of the whole alcohol I've taken throughout this year. I hope it's a very good decision because I really need to recover very well from how I was devastated with the last illness I had.

If you can maintain this stance not to drink till December without breaking it along the way in this month of November, it will be easier for you to quit drinking alcohol when you're ready to do it.

If you can maintain this stance not to drink till December without breaking it along the way in this month of November, it will be easier for you to quit drinking alcohol when you're ready to do it.

I am doing my very best to see if I can be able to maintain my abstinence from alcoholic drinks until December and I've been able to stay committed to my decision so far. I try as much as possible to avoid going to places that are going to put me in a very difficult position not to take alcohol.

I am doing my very best to see if I can be able to maintain my abstinence from alcoholic drinks until December and I've been able to stay committed to my decision so far. I try as much as possible to avoid going to places that are going to put me in a very difficult position not to take alcohol.
November is over half way already. I think you can be able to do it. The way which you're trying to avoid spots where would make it difficult to resist drinking alcoholic drinks is a good strategy.

November is over half way already. I think you can be able to do it. The way which you're trying to avoid spots where would make it difficult to resist drinking alcoholic drinks is a good strategy.

This is actually the consolation I am giving to myself right now because the former me is always going to find it very difficult to stay more than one week without having to take alcoholic beverages. But right now, I've been more than 2 weeks without having to taste any single drop of alcohol.

Alcoholic drinks isn't good for frequent consumption. The problem is that most people never do what's best for their health until it becomes a health problem. It's then they will be willing to abstain.

Right from my creation, alcohol and I are not friends at all. I don't like drinking them and worst of it all are the beers family.

The moment am forced to take alcohol is when it is for medicinal/health purposes. I do avoid most alcoholic outings as not to be the only left behind cause almost all of my friends love it.

Right from my creation, alcohol and I are not friends at all. I don't like drinking them and worst of it all are the beers family.

The moment am forced to take alcohol is when it is for medicinal/health purposes. I do avoid most alcoholic outings as not to be the only left behind cause almost all of my friends love it.

Whenever you are serious about not drinking alcohol, then it is always going to be better for you to avoid gatherings that is going to make it impossible for you to resist the temptation of drinking alcoholic beverages. This is exactly what I've been doing since I said I'm no longer going to take any alcoholic drinks until December.

If we talk only about strong alcohol, then only when there is a very big holiday, for example, someone's birthday, but if something like beer, then once a week I can definitely drink half a liter, if it was a difficult week, then even more

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds