Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you change your phone?

Debashis

Service Manager
Administrator
Credits
How often do you change your phone? When do you do so exactly?

Personally, there's no specific period for me. As long as my phone is working, I don't think of buying a new one. I dont care even if new phones come out if my phone is able to fulfill my day to day needs. I only buy a new phone when my current phone doesn't work at all. What about you?

Only when my phone is somehow corrupted or completely dies on me, I generally don't buy a new one. My current iPhone version does everything I need it to do.

I changed my last phone after 2 years, even though there was nothing wrong with it - I just wanted the new, cooler phone, but it’s fair to say that I’ve matured a lot since then and I will keep my current phone for as long as I possibly can.

I charge my phone almost every night, it depends on the battery percentage. If it's at lower than 70%, I'll plug it in before bed to let it charge overnight.

3-4 years depending how how week my current phone runs. When it starts getting too slow and the battery life is depleting, I know its time to upgrade!

I don't tend to change my phone too often. As long as it works, I'll keep it for as long as I can. I've had my iPhone 11 for almost a year now, and I was going to keep it even longer but the power button doesn't work properly. When I get a new phone, I'll probably get the same one as I love the colour purple on the iPhone 11.

Only when I have too, I don't buy the expensive phones as I don't treat them well, but normally ill get 4-5 years out of a phone before it becomes so slow or useless it needs replacing. Some of the cheaper options are actually really good phones nowdays and give you everything you need. I just dont get how some people buy a new iphone at every new model,... insane.

I waited 4 years to finally change out my phone for an updated one. I like to try and take care of my things. When it comes to phones, I don't have any desire to get the greatest and latest up until my phone is used and crappy looking.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor