Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much you have to spend in advertising before you make your first sale

For me I don't need to spend much in marketing my products before sales takes place, because my product quality market itself. However, my first sales from records showed that I spent less than $100 for the first sale to ocuur.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am yet to spend money on advertising as I am no still selling products. I sell services, but I do not use advertising, instead I am on forums where I earn from my writing services. How much you should spend depends on what you are selling.

It depends on the products you sell, it's not the matter of advertising and spending a lot of money, you can spend worth of 100$ and you will end up having no sales, it's also depends on how you advertise your products. Is not the money you've spend that will guarantee your sales.

It depends on your pocket. But honestly when i own a business, i won't spend much on advertising at first rather i'll go for cheap methods like advertising on social media or advertising through friends and families. After that, i may then try a higher means of advertising.

I don't use paid adverts to promote affiliate offers. I make use of free traffic on my blog to make sales with my affiliate marketing campaign. I will start spending when I'm ready to go on a large scale with affiliate marketing.

Once you launch your store, and do not see traffic coming on your store, you will start thinking about advertising. You might be asking yourself how much do I have to spend in advertising before I make my first sale? It is difficult to say, however, Based on my experience, I can say you need to spend at least $100 on facebook ads before you can have your first sale. Having said that you need to use the right marketing and advertising method to drive sales.
It is one thing to place adverts and another thing to place adverts using the best methods.
I didn't spend much on adverts online but the sales came in quite good. The ad content alone was enough to get potential customers mouth watery.

It depends on the type of product you're promoting as well as the platform on which you're promoting it. To make a sale, you don't need to spend extra money; all you need to do is advertise on the correct platform. You may create it and sell it for only ten dollars.

Normally people are always spending much but with the advent of Facebook ads and experts, one can spend as little as $0.5 before making a sale.
Though I haven't tried this method before but I know with the right practices there are ways one can spend less on ads and still make great sales.

I can't even recollect how much I spent on advertisement. All I remember bus I did a lot of advert and at a point I was tired and feel like quiting but later I realize it is not just about doing advert but doing advert the right way.
That is basically the right approach to the issue of advertisment,because if you do not know how to target the right audience,your ads will just be in vain and getting to the wrong persons.

Just as someone already said above, the amount you spend on advertising before making first sale will depend on so many things. One cannot expressly say the exact amount needed for advertising before making first sale until one has done it personally. And even at that, it doesn't mean that it will be the same for another person as luck and luck are not the same.

You don't need to spend a lot on advertisement . There are many ways to advertise your products without spending your money.

There's no fixed minimum amount of ad credit to purchase that will guarantee you a sale. There are products that are viral that needs just a little marketing. Anything from $10 is not bad for a start.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds