Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much you have to spend in advertising before you make your first sale

Once you launch your store, and do not see traffic coming on your store, you will start thinking about advertising. You might be asking yourself how much do I have to spend in advertising before I make my first sale? It is difficult to say, however, Based on my experience, I can say you need to spend at least $100 on facebook ads before you can have your first sale.
Advertising is very important for the growth of every business but the amount being spent in advertising I can't tell because I have never own a business that requires me to do advert

Advertisement Placeholder
Advertising can be really hard since you can do all that work and still not get the traffic you need. If it reaches a point where you have to spend money on your advertisement, I think it is best to first do some thorough calculation so that you may not end up spending more than you will earn from selling.

I think k it all depends on what you are advertising and also the platform you are advertising it. before you run an advertising you need to know how to target the right audience. If you don't target the right audience you may loss lots of money and still not make a sale

I spent about $200 before I could make my first sales with the product I am selling. Advertisement require testing and tweaking before you can arrive at the best converting campaign.

There is actually no designated amount of money that you will have to spend before you will make your first sale through advertisement. The most important thing is to actually make a good sales copy or a very catching advertisement .

The type of business that you run will determine the most suitable forms of advertisements for it and the amounts of money that you will spend to achieve it.

I think k it all depends on what you are advertising and also the platform you are advertising it. before you run an advertising you need to know how to target the right audience. If you don't target the right audience you may loss lots of money and still not make a sale
That is right targetting the right audience is very important because most people feel lemme just advertise, and most importantly your product should be something the people at that location needs

That is why It's important to have a good content creator that is going to write eye-catching content to convince your customers. Some other methods like the media channels can be used but it can be slow.

I can say, sometimes you may be lucky to spend low amount on advertisement before making the first sale and sometimes you may not. The specific amount cannot be stated as I am just seeing it. It's not predictable.

I think we should not spend anything in advertising before our first sale. We should first use free promotions, word of mouth and help of our friend circle to do our first sale and to know a feedback for the product. Only once we receive a positive feedback from all of them, then we should start spending on advertisement as by then we are sure about the product quality and demand.

When you are advertising, you need to make sure that you have targeted your ads to the proper audience. For example, of you re selling games, make sure your target audience is young people.

If you are financially boyant to advertise your business or product up to one month, on social media, I.e fb, twitter Instagram. You will be surprise to see how customer will rush in...

You don't need to spend all the money in the world before you can be able to realise a sale in your adverts. You just need to know how to copyright.

I think it really depend on how you really want host your website, so advertising on your website will really determined your pocket, so you need to know your pocket first.

No pain no gain , so as a newbie in marketing business , I don't think you should mind whether you've gain or not , just have the mentality of going out day soon

This depends on the type of business and the person. There are some business that you don't need to spend much on before they become a success.

Once you launch your store, and do not see traffic coming on your store, you will start thinking about advertising. You might be asking yourself how much do I have to spend in advertising before I make my first sale? It is difficult to say, however, Based on my experience, I can say you need to spend at least $100 on facebook ads before you can have your first sale. Having said that you need to use the right marketing and advertising method to drive sales.
A budget for advertising is nice. From my experience though, I believe it's more important to get the adverts and the targeting right. When that's done, even $20 can bring significant traffic.

After lunching on your shop next thing is fixing on how to advertise it on different socail media platforms like Facebook , Twitter , Instagram and youtube

Advertising your online business is not guaranteed to bring sale , no matter how much you spend on it, until you do it the right way. If you have no experience in advertising, I suggest you look for an expert in that field.

If you are not ready to spend so much on ads as an affiliate marketer, ensure that you pick the right product from the most selling niches. Such products sell very fast and need just little advertising.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds