Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much you have to spend in advertising before you make your first sale

It should occur to us that in life it isn't about free things all the time. If we want to be rich in the future, we must spend for it to see the business grow over time.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think there's a specific amount a business is supposed to spend in order to make sales but having a budget for advertisement rather make sense

I am not a digital marketer and I think this question is strictly for people who are doing online business that involves selling of products or services. Whenever I have something to offer I'll go for advertisement.

Investing funds in advertising is a step in the right direction especially if you use the right channel. As a newbie, you just need genuine guide so you don't overtly invest.

Yes, you are right. Marketing idea is very okay especially as of nowaway when you have to advertise online and online but you have no dime that can actually support your established stuufa

Though i do not have an online shop,i have an offline shop and what we do to create awareness for our business is the use of facebook business manager.And this has actually worked for us based on the audience targeting we do.we do not spend that much,$1 a day for the number of days we wants normally gives us our result.
Wow this is a great and effective method. I hope to try this as soon as I get my own business

The real advert is your product so I feel before making your first sale you need $0 and when you finally need to make your product know to the entire public trust me it's your budget.

Wow this is a great and effective method. I hope to try this as soon as I get my own business
This has been the method have been making use of since i started my online awarness,and the results has been very encouraging,and we are also doing same for our business partners as well.

You do not need to spend much on advertisement you can easily get you your first sale even from a free social media,if you advertise on social media definitely you will get people who will patronise you

There is no direct rule to this and it is going to depend so much on the quality of your advertisement and the type of product that you are selling . This is why it will be a good idea to invest into a copywriter.

I can it actually recollect that exact amount I spent at that time before my first sale now actually. But i do know that it was not that much. But I still made my first sale in a shirt period of time from that advert placement

I don't think you need to spend heaven and earth to get your first or any sale rather i feel if any form of advert is to be done it should be done on the right and best platform because there are platforms that are best for advertising certain things, for example, a job advert; its best done on LinkedIn rather than any other social platform

I think you don't need to spend much on ads to get your first sale. Although it is based on how much the platforms charges for ads, with a well targeted ads you could get your sales.

Well the amount to spend in advertisement before having some from your sells some times it depends on the kind of social platforms of which you operate with some can patronize your product even at the point of advertisement and you will earned immediately.

Once you launch your store, and do not see traffic coming on your store, you will start thinking about advertising. You might be asking yourself how much do I have to spend in advertising before I make my first sale? It is difficult to say, however, Based on my experience, I can say you need to spend at least $100 on facebook ads before you can have your first sale. Having said that you need to use the right marketing and advertising method to drive sales.
I remember 2years ago I spent about $20 on one property website to advertise a property for 6months. It gained a lot traffic and I eventually sold the property and got paid commission for the sale.

I use the cheapest means of advertising online via the social media which could be on Instagram, Facebook and WhatsApp. And I feel from these platforms, one can easily refer customers to me.

You don't necessarily need money for adverts. You can post your product on different channel like Facebook, Whatsapp Instagram or even YouTube. All you need do is create awareness and gradually you'll get customers

Once you launch your store, and do not see traffic coming on your store, you will start thinking about advertising. You might be asking yourself how much do I have to spend in advertising before I make my first sale? It is difficult to say, however, Based on my experience, I can say you need to spend at least $100 on facebook ads before you can have your first sale. Having said that you need to use the right marketing and advertising method to drive sales.
Ohh now I understand the reason why I haven't make any sales since I have been posting on Facebook and it is getting tiring right now, but with this post thread I think I will give it a try and see how it will go.

It depends on the site and how many ways of advertising blog you want to use for your advert and some might not required any money for it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds