Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much you have to spend in advertising before you make your first sale

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Once you launch your store, and do not see traffic coming on your store, you will start thinking about advertising. You might be asking yourself how much do I have to spend in advertising before I make my first sale? It is difficult to say, however, Based on my experience, I can say you need to spend at least $100 on facebook ads before you can have your first sale. Having said that you need to use the right marketing and advertising method to drive sales.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
This actually depends on a lot of things. Some spend a fortune and see no results, while others spend little and end up with massive results. It's a matter of how well you do it.

I can't even recollect how much I spent on advertisement. All I remember bus I did a lot of advert and at a point I was tired and feel like quiting but later I realize it is not just about doing advert but doing advert the right way.

I really think this depends on how hit the product you are selling really are. If you are really in a good niche it will make you earn more money even if you don't oay huge amount of money in promotion

I spend up to $150 before my first sale because I had a business I'm making advert for the drug business for the patient who suffer from cardiac arrest and I have to make an advert on Facebook so the advert cost me at least $40 do the advert for 3 days

Once you launch your store, and do not see traffic coming on your store, you will start thinking about advertising. You might be asking yourself how much do I have to spend in advertising before I make my first sale? It is difficult to say, however, Based on my experience, I can say you need to spend at least $100 on facebook ads before you can have your first sale.

Seriously, it's not an easy task to make money online from your new business. It's definitely going to take some time before people can trust you to start buying from you. It cost me $80 before my first sale.

Well it depends on how much you need to spend on monitization.. some places charges high which is not advisable

Spending a fortune on advertising to make sales is not just going to cut it for you in making sales but how this advertising was done and carried out is what should matter and bring about the sales

How much you will make on your first advertising is dependent on your expertise and knowledge about advertising. That is why it is important to have a mentor.

Like I believe before committing money to something new that one is doing it is better to seek out those who have been through that same process before so as not to spend more than is necessary.

Once you launch your store, and do not see traffic coming on your store, you will start thinking about advertising. You might be asking yourself how much do I have to spend in advertising before I make my first sale? It is difficult to say, however, Based on my experience, I can say you need to spend at least $100 on facebook ads before you can have your first sale.
You can still spend less than that and still make sales provided you know what you are doing. You can advertise your products on easing list that has rejected subscribers for your products. there are some that will charge at least $30 for an advert and you might see one or two conversion as a result.

There's no fixed minimum amount of ad credit to purchase that will guarantee you a sale. There are products that are viral that needs just a little marketing. Anything from $10 is not bad for a start.

It depends on the kind of product you are advertising and also the platform you are advertising. You don't need to spend more money for you to make a sell, all you need to do it to advertise on the right platform. You can make in sell in Just 5dollars

I think this is dependent on how hot the product you are selling is. To some extent some goods are fast consuming and you don't need to make more promotion before you start getting your sales

There are people that carry out advertisements and they don't get results because they don't have the knowledge of how it works.
[automerge]1628342666[/automerge]
There are people that carry out advertisements and they don't get results because they don't have the knowledge of how it works.

I would budget at least $200 for advertising and make sure I also market to people individually so that my efforts do not end up being in vain.

Though i do not have an online shop,i have an offline shop and what we do to create awareness for our business is the use of facebook business manager.And this has actually worked for us based on the audience targeting we do.we do not spend that much,$1 a day for the number of days we wants normally gives us our result.

Advertising is one thing that eats a lot of capital In a business. I have seen a lot of persons spend so much just so they can make their products known

There is no rule that has capped an amount for you to put in to you advertising budget before seeing yeild or profit from that advertising budget. You simply have to do your best in putting out very good adverts

Advertising is one thing that eats a lot of capital In a business. I have seen a lot of persons spend so much just so they can make their products known
If the products or services are advertised to the right persons using popular channels, it is sure going to be worth the money spent.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds