Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much time do you devote to planning?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to running a business, a website, or anything else, how much time do you devote to planning things out? Do you plan things out and then set it in motion? Or do you just go and hope for the best? I find it best to take time to plan your ideas out, because if you rush into things, you're bound to run into a roadblock. What do you guys think?

Advertisement Placeholder
Planning takes the bulk of my time especially as I'm a person that needs a lot of time to analyse things before delving into them.
I love to plan to ensure that I have a good road map to follow.

It actually depends on how free I am ,most times I actually put hours planning on how to acheive the goal I want in life ,so it all depends on my motive, I actually do spend a lot of days planning things

When it comes to running a business, a website, or anything else, how much time do you devote to planning things out? Do you plan things out and then set it in motion? Or do you just go and hope for the best? I find it best to take time to plan your ideas out, because if you rush into things, you're bound to run into a roadblock. What do you guys think?
We don't just plan and set things in motion like that, after planning, You still need to do a lot of necessary research on the business to support your planning and to make it work.

I think everyone can agree with you on this, it is important to plan ahead, no matter the field, it could be business, schedule or other things. Having a plan gives you clear focus and goal.

I agree with you totally that it is best to take some time and plan on how you will go about the business. But it should not be too much time, otherwise you may take a long time before you launch the business.

Though I do not own a business website, but when it comes to planning, I do not have a specific period of time I use in planning. One thing is for sure though, I take as much time that is needed to plan things out till am satisfied.

I plan on daily basis. It's a lifetime routine for me. Can't go a day without planning against the next day. It's usually a jiffy one but not done in a hurry.

It's a good idea to devote a specific time for planning. But for me I just plan everything the moment I have enough capital in hand. I don't normally devote any time for planning.

I have always said that there is no limit to the amount of time one could spent planning for a business. You could take all the time needed because it's more or less like the preparatory stage.

Planning is very important and it is usually a long process. However, without making efforts to put your plans into action, the time spent in planning would be wasted.

Planning is everything in when starting a business. It is better spend most of time to plan. Putting the plans into actions will be very easy and smooth is proper time is given to planning.

I believe that everyone can agree with you that it is critical to plan ahead, regardless of the area, whether it is business, timetable, or other factors. A plan provides you with a defined focus and objective.

If you dont plan very well before jumping and starting a business, then you have already failed, planning is very important in any business either online or offline business,

Most times it takes me a couple of days to come up with a good plan on some area of my business.
I think good time should be devoted to planning. That's an important phase in business and if not done properly, chances are that the business may fail.

I don't devote too much time on planning in order to avoid analysis paralysis. When you spend too much time trying to avoid failure it might be very difficult to get started.

well, I have not planned any business but if I was planning a business, I would be talking a lot of time to plan my business. Business planning should take a center stage for any business. Business planning involves brainstorming the business idea.

When it comes to daily life, finances, work or business one must take time to plan,so as not to be caught unaware and start doing things haphazard.

Well some time I spend more than three hours on online works the minimum hour I spend is 2hours while the maximum is 10hours

I would like to devote much more time to planning my life as I am doing right now. But I am very busy with other things, so I have to manage my time better. I know successful people are planning their day in advance, setting their objectives early in the morning. Maybe this is the reason why they are successful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds