Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much time do you and your management team spend on generating revenue?

Electrohunter26

Recognized member
Credits
Why you need to know: If you are not generating revenue because all of your money is spent on payroll, then your overhead is too high—and a high overhead sinks companies in the long run.

Where to find this information: Review your payroll and categorize each employee as income-generating or overhead. Be honest

Advertisement Placeholder
The time to be spent on generating revenue should not be estimated. Because the revenue generation is one of the important part of the establishment and one should take enough time to discuss the revenue generation process.

We usually try to allocate the appropriate time that we are going to use in order to generate revenue during the planning phase. This is going to give everybody and insight as to exactly what is expected of them.

Revenue is really important for the day to day operations of your business, so if I want to ensure that my business functions well I will devote a lot of time to ensure we are getting a good inflow of funds into the companies account yearly, monthly or weekly.

We Could spend as much time as possible provided it will generate income, because that is the essence of the business establishment. We are out to make profit and we could discuss profit-making programs as much as possible.

I do everything on my own , and it usually takes me at least 5 hours every day to work on how to generate money from different activities that I am engaged in , whether offline or online

You are only going to be generating any business after you have not adequately for it and that is exactly what me and my management dedicate our time and effort into.

I do not take so much time to come up with good ideas because I am someone who is always good at what he is doing, and this helps me a lot to cover up for lots of task within a very short period of time.

I do consider revenue generation as also profit or income generation to the company or business and I also believe every entrepreneur will not hesitate to make all the necessary efforts to generate income on daily basis.

I do not take so much time to come up with good ideas because I am someone who is always good at what he is doing, and this helps me a lot to cover up for lots of task within a very short period of time.
That is exactly what is obtainable because if you want to be a leader you should always reason very quickly on ideas that will bring improvement to a business and that is a very good idea.

Generating revenue for the business is the number one priority of setting up the business in the first place. We usually have a meeting on Friday of every week to try to discuss how we can be able to take this further.

I do not actually know how much or how long one can generate revenue on his or her business because I do not do any business now but me working online I generate my own revenue within 4 hours.

Generating revenue for the business is the number one priority of setting up the business in the first place. We usually have a meeting on Friday of every week to try to discuss how we can be able to take this further.
Generating revenue for any business is the number one thing which any body should do first with his own business,so as per this I think that you should focus on how to make your business attractive to people so they can patronize it and help you make more money

Making or generating revenue in a business depends on the type and nature of the business, if it is an offline business the generating of revenue is different from an online business.

Why you need to know: If you are not generating revenue because all of your money is spent on payroll, then your overhead is too high—and a high overhead sinks companies in the long run.

Where to find this information: Review your payroll and categorize each employee as income-generating or overhead. Be honest
Sinking of the business is very easy when you are not making money and generating more revenue but all you do is pay workers salary , special time should be dedicated to your business and find a proper way of making money and stabilizing your business.

Generating revenue for any business is the number one thing which any body should do first with his own business,so as per this I think that you should focus on how to make your business attractive to people so they can patronize it and help you make more money
It is always a good thing to generate revenue for your business because that is one of the best thing to do for a business owner and it's going to make a business through very fast.

It is important to note that we are always planning in our business and open to sharing and receiving ideas on how we can be able to move it forward so there is no particular time that we set.

We usually have a business development meeting at the end of every week in which we are going to discover and discuss about ways that we can improve our business revenue. It is usually interactive and it lasts up to three or four hours.

Well I believe the time that a management team will use to generate revenue is depending on how well and how fast they can convince people because generating revenue must follow a laid-down pattern and principle by which the people that are to pay them all to generate the revenue from them won't find it hard to pay. the revenue from them won't find it hard to pay.

Unfortunately , I do not work offline , I spend most of my time online and in most cases I also made money from my skill offline which does not involve going to office on daily basis. I do not know what life in the office is .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds