Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much time daily do you devote to work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to your work day, how long of your day is used up for work? I tend to make it a 5-6 hour day. I will usually work from the morning until I'm done with work. If I'm done early, I use the rest of my work time to spruce things up and make sure everything is good. Otherwise I use the rest of the day for myself. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to your work day, how long of your day is used up for work? I tend to make it a 5-6 hour day. I will usually work from the morning until I'm done with work. If I'm done early, I use the rest of my work time to spruce things up and make sure everything is good. Otherwise I use the rest of the day for myself. What about you?
Usually it takes 6 hours for me to work after that I am done with my work I take my time to learn new skills especially digital skills and also develop existing skills.

Well I take roughly about 6 hours to work when all is calculated in my day job but I also take extra 3 hours to learn and work on my side hustle so I'll say I work about 9 hours in total.

I spend about 3-5 hours a day on work and affairs, but sometimes more depending on what kind of work I do on a schedule. Only Sunday I do not work is a day off.

I usually devote several hours in a day. However, since I sleep a lot and i also suffer from insomnia, I also waste a lots of hours in a day that could be used to make more money.

Well my working online has no specific time for everyday even though I try to go with my time schedule but sometimes when I am free from my offline, I can worked more than my schedule just to meet up with some expectations.

I really devote a lot of time to making money online as it's literally the only way I get to make money to take care of my needs. I spend at least give hours of the day working online no matter how busy I may be.

I really devote a lot of time to making money online as it's literally the only way I get to make money to take care of my needs. I spend at least give hours of the day working online no matter how busy I may be.

I consider making money online as my 9 to 5 job and this is the main reason why I will now be think about contributing exact eight hours for the job and try to make money online.

I don't have an offline job currently, so I devote 4hours daily for my online work. Sometimes I work more than that when I have nothing doing to keep me busy.

I don't have a specific hours I devoted to job daily because sometimes I have a lot of things to do. And a times I don't have much on my desk. So, i devoted my time based on the activity in my schedule.

I usually work 6-7 hours a day, but after long time I realized that works also differ from each other as if I spend more time in direct writing like in forum, or article which we sometime don't want to do then I get more money. On the other hand when I spend more time in search, search and search then I get less money.
In my view works are too many but the pin point result oriented hard works has its own outcomes.

I consider making money online as my 9 to 5 job and this is the main reason why I will now be think about contributing exact eight hours for the job and try to make money online.
I think that is very good way to even stay motivated to work. If you see your online earning as a regular job th n you would want to do your job no matter what so you can earn.

On an average I work for 5 hour per day while taking intermittent breaks in-between every hour. It has helped me attain consistency and discipline while being productive.

On an average I work for 5 hour per day while taking intermittent breaks in-between every hour. It has helped me attain consistency and discipline while being productive.
This is really a good strategy. There was once I was really affected by monopoly and that lead me to being lazy and I took precautions to that. I always set a definite target and I will feel unfulfilled if I don't achieve that.

Actually devotion of time to online or offline depends. I think if you are a full time earner online, you should devote alot of your time to it and also visvasal to someone earning offline as a full time.

I put in a lot of time to get things done.

It usually is not easy, but I try my best to make sure that I do what's expected of me.

Most Tasks are completed within 5 to 6 hours.

This is really a good strategy. There was once I was really affected by monopoly and that lead me to being lazy and I took precautions to that. I always set a definite target and I will feel unfulfilled if I don't achieve that.
Setting a target is a great way to boost your motivation especially if you are working online, I always have a target in mind while executing my daily activities

Setting a target is a great way to boost your motivation especially if you are working online, I always have a target in mind while executing my daily activities
That's I'd very correct and have proved to be very helpful to me actually. When I work online especially of posting forums without having a target, I would end up losing motivation and get lazy.

I work 7 hours a day it's kinda a lot so I try to spend time with my family as much as I can I love my job so it's not a big deal for me but sometimes I'm tired from my work so I take rest days

I am still struggling struggling hussling to survive the economic situation of the country and the little job i am doing is not enough to make ends meet , so i work online almost everytime I am free from my offline activities , even in the midnight .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds