Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Much More Time Will It Take For Online Money Making Sites To Accept Cryptocurrencies As A Payment Method?

Yes you are right by saying PayPal is the one that Is still ruling,even though its not available in some of the countries,it also depend on the owner of the forum to decide or not to pay through crpto coins.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes you are right by saying PayPal is the one that Is still ruling,even though its not available in some of the countries,it also depend on the owner of the forum to decide or not to pay through crpto coins.

The Bizdustry administration is really great in this regards because they allow us to withdraw payments through Litecoin. Cryptocurrencies are being used by almost all forum owners to pay their members and this is a great thing!

Now a days there are some sites that pays members through crypto currencies and are about to forget about PayPal wallet self.

Now a days there are some sites that pays members through crypto currencies and are about to forget about PayPal wallet self.

I do not think that people have forgotten the PayPal at all. PayPal is still the most powerful and mostly preferred payment system in the world.

I believe before the pandemic , I have been hearing about crypto currency but i don't want to get myself attached to it simply because I don't have any business dealing with it, but now that i am working online , people working online also have increased and new site has emerged and most of them are paying with crypto currency, so very soon all the site will accept crypto as a means of payment.

I believe before the pandemic , I have been hearing about crypto currency but i don't want to get myself attached to it simply because I don't have any business dealing with it, but now that i am working online , people working online also have increased and new site has emerged and most of them are paying with crypto currency, so very soon all the site will accept crypto as a means of payment.

Well, if you do not have any idea about cryptocurrencies, then I would recommend you to learn about how cryptocurrencies work before getting into it. If you try to trade in cryptocurrencies for the first time without any experience, then the chances are that you may suffer from loss.

It is not all the websites that are using only PayPal for payments. I have seen so many platforms that have added crypto coins to their payment options as they know that PayPal is not accepted in all regions or countries. Some even add more coins to the ones they already had as payment options. It is just my opinion.

It is not all the websites that are using only PayPal for payments. I have seen so many platforms that have added crypto coins to their payment options as they know that PayPal is not accepted in all regions or countries. Some even add more coins to the ones they already had as payment options. It is just my opinion.

I must say that majority of the websites are still using PayPal right now. Certainly a few websites have added cryptocurrency as a payout option. However, a few websites have no plans to add cryptocurrencies right now and no one knows if they will add cryptocurrencies in the future or not. One such website is Humanatics that pay only through PayPal as of now.

I doubt it would take alot of time for online making money sites to accept crypto currency as a means of payment. Alot of online sites have started accepting crypto currencies as a means of payment.

I doubt it would take alot of time for online making money sites to accept crypto currency as a means of payment. Alot of online sites have started accepting crypto currencies as a means of payment.

I agree with you. Right now many freelancing websites have still not adopted the cryptocurrencies as their payment method. Some websites include iWriter, Freelancer, etc. As far as I know even other popular websites like Upwork do not use cryptocurrencies to pay their freelancers. However, I believe that this will be changed soon. Kudos to websites that use cryptocurrencies to pay their members.

A lot of the Earning websites that I know of are already paying and integrating crypto currencies payment methods right now, so this is not something to bother about anymore.

Some website have adopted bitcoin as one of their payment method. I believe in the next five years about 98% of the website online will also use cryptocurrency as payment method.

A lot of the Earning websites that I know of are already paying and integrating crypto currencies payment methods right now, so this is not something to bother about anymore.

Yes, a lots of websites have indeed included cryptocurrency as their method payment. However, things will not truly change for better until or unless big websites start paying through cryptocurrencies. Some other big sites such as Text Broker do not pay through cryptocurrencies either.

For online money making sites to generally accept crypto currencies as a payment method, the government's policy will have to favour crypto currency first, but I know there are sites that accept crypto currencies as payment method.

Right now all the websites only use Paypal to process payments and cryptocurrencies are only used by a few websites despite the fact that crypto coins have gained a lot of popularity, Paypal still rules. I believe that this should change and online money making sites should also start paying through cryptocurrencies. How much more time do you think it will take for online money making sites to also use cryptocurrencies to pay people?
I think some online money making sites have already started making payments in form of cryptocurrency.
Bizdustry pays in litecoin, there are other sites that pay in bitcoin.
Sooner or later, other sites may do same.

I think some online money making sites have already started making payments in form of cryptocurrency.
Bizdustry pays in litecoin, there are other sites that pay in bitcoin.
Sooner or later, other sites may do same.

The acceptance of cryptocurrency depends on how commonly it is being used and how popular it is. Cryptocurrencies have been accepted as a method of payment due to the fact that it gained much attention by the world community.

Some sites have started using cryptocurrency for payment. Cryptocurrency payment as increased in recent time unlike what it used to be. So many sites have started adopting the coin in recent times
Some parts of the world are already accepting the use of cryptocurrency for all manner of business transaction which I believe that with time it is going to be a general thing.

Well the thing is quite different now as large number of websites are now accepting cryptocurrency as form of payment especially Bitcoin. The website can start accepting cryptocurrency payment right from the first day of their operation if they want to cover a wide audience online.

The major challenge with crytocurrencies is the instability of the coin. No one will accept a payment pathway in which the value of the money may reduce during transit to the receivers account. I believe that if the issue of stability is addressed in crypto currency, then it will become the preferred method of payment for many people.

I am always staying off any platform that does not use crypto currencies as they are only paying through PayPal which is very strict and have got very useless policies that don't make sense to me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds