Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much money is enough for you in a day?

i definitely believe that if in a day for the short possible time i could be making $10, then i believe it would cater for my many needs and also as well it would take most burden from me, if i add it up with my monthly salary, then i should be ok.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's true I have never figure out the actual amount of mone which I can earn in a day but I always strive to make much money that is why I chose blogging as my major profession
blogging is one of the best things you can do for yourself on the internet because it is very lucrative and can give you a lot of options to make money. But the thing is that you should understand it is not a get-rich-quick scheme.

Achieve nowadays 5 $ a day is my goal because earning 1 $ doesn't cover all the expenses requirements and let you run out of the funds quickly means let us more realistic, price of cappucino add to bottle of water add to eat something at launch exceed one dollar.

I am also trying to make at least $5 per day online. Making $5 per day is no longer a big task to do. In fact, $5 is a really low amount of money if you ask me. I will focus on making more by next month.

I am also trying to make at least $5 per day online. Making $5 per day is no longer a big task to do. In fact, $5 is a really low amount of money if you ask me. I will focus on making more by next month.
That's really good, for me I manage to earn $1 here on bizdustry, I'm looking for a good way to also earn up that's that amount you've made mentioned of, but if you won't mind, what do you do to earn that amount of money online?

My goal so far due to my work online is to make a dollar in a day but due to how busy I become some days. I usually don't reach up to the task which makes me earn less.
$1 is a very easy feat to achieve even on this platform.
I am aspiring to make nothing less than $15 in a day online, and this is my target.

Personally I have multiple demands and every day comes up with a different agenda so I can't specifically predict how much will be enough for a day because our desire can not be all satisfied.
Personally I have multiple demands and every day comes up with a different agenda so I can't specifically predict how much will be enough for a day because our desire can not be all satisfied.

I can really give a specific amount of money that will be quite enough for me in a day because every day comes with it demand and it may be more than my budget.
I love this question. Reason is that I like money related contents. To tell you the truth, I can not live a without spending around $50 to 100 US Dollars within a 24 hours duration.

They truth is there is no amount of money that is enough for a day for me because no any amount can be enough for me thought this depends on individual needs and want
Yes and I do not think there is any individual that can say, there is any amount of money that seems to be much or enough for him or her, if so, why will the richest people till looking for money.

That's really good, for me I manage to earn $1 here on bizdustry, I'm looking for a good way to also earn up that's that amount you've made mentioned of, but if you won't mind, what do you do to earn that amount of money online?

You can easily make around $1.20 on bizdustry daily if you try to create 60 posts and this is the maximum limit of the forum. I stay active in here and make money in here daily and so can you!

This is true though, to always want to make more. I'm aiming for $1000 daily income though and once I hit this, I'll begin to think of other offline businesses that I've wanted to try my hands on. I know I'll hit it soon enough though.

$1 is a very easy feat to achieve even on this platform.
I am aspiring to make nothing less than $15 in a day online, and this is my target.
Well making $1 in a particular platform is very ok once the task is not complex but you're saying that you want to be earning not less than $15 per day and I don't think it can be possible on post to pay forums.

Well making $1 in a particular platform is very ok once the task is not complex but you're saying that you want to be earning not less than $15 per day and I don't think it can be possible on post to pay forums.
It is not really possible to make $15 a day on paid to post forum but you can make such amount on some other online platforms that I am still looking for.
But you can make up to $10 in a day on a particular forum but it is brain tasking.

It is not really possible to make $15 a day on paid to post forum but you can make such amount on some other online platforms that I am still looking for.
But you can make up to $10 in a day on a particular forum but it is brain tasking.
Wow that is very interesting to know and what are those Brain tasking online work that you are talking about, please give us more like on it so that if we can, then we can join.

Making $15 on paid forums is possible but only if you stay active on many different kinds of platforms. $15 is not a big amount of money and I think that you can make that much money at different freelancing sites,

How much money I really need for a day is really big enough because as a woman I really need to look good, so reaching to my goal I really need to work hard to achieve that.

You can easily make around $1.20 on bizdustry daily if you try to create 60 posts and this is the maximum limit of the forum. I stay active in here and make money in here daily and so can you!
That's what I noticed, at first I don't really know we can earn up to that amount of money posting here, bit it's very much possible, I'm currently working on bizdustry for now.

No amount of money will ever be enough for human because we are greedy in nature and our responsibility always increases as we keep earning more money either online or offline.

Well if it is here on bizdustry i don't think you can make up to $5 a day if you're not a VIP member except you'll be working here for at least four to five days before you can earn such amount of money here on bizdustry.
To earn $5 on bizdustry, you've to work hard for 5 straight days because the minimum you can earned in a day is $1. That's why I said if I can making $5 daily, I would be happy. My service is not restricted to bizdustry, though it's surest of the site I belong to.

If I was to answer this question it will really be a non straight forward answer because what I spend daily really varies.
But exempting some purchases I will term special, like buying a shoe or so, I spend around 1.5 to 2 dollars daily.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds