Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Much Money Did You Make Today?

Well, todaybis actually a bored day, even though I am still working on it or myself. I have a target and I am try all possibility to see I meet up to my daily targets. I do wish I can make up to $2 today.

Advertisement Placeholder
I made $2.46 from another forum today and it took me time to do that. I am also targeting another $1 from this forum before I take my leave for the day. It is not easy seriously.

I made $2.46 from another forum today and it took me time to do that. I am also targeting another $1 from this forum before I take my leave for the day. It is not easy seriously.
Where did you make the $2.46? I will like to add the forum to my portfolio. It will be very nice to earn such an amount too. I will be expecting a reply from you very soon . Thanks.

Today is one of the day, I consider as the most boring because I could not or unable to meet up.to.my set daily targets. I have make up to a $ today from all the platform am working on.

I have been online since 12 am and I have so far earned what is near $3 dollars already and this is a very good amount of money here in my country and can buy me food.

I have been online since 12 am and I have so far earned what is near $3 dollars already and this is a very good amount of money here in my country and can buy me food.
That's very good and I will like to ask about the sites that you have worked on and could make you Close to $3 in barely 3hrs. That's very encouraging. Please give me clues.

Heading towards over $3 already and this is very difficult process for me actually as I have to make sure I spend so much time before reaching this goal. It is not easy like I thought.

Heading towards over $3 already and this is very difficult process for me actually as I have to make sure I spend so much time before reaching this goal. It is not easy like I thought.
How many hours did it take you to reach the $3 and how what are the names of the sites that you have worked with. I will like to know how it goes. Waiting for a reply.

I have made about $1 here on bizdustry already and I believe that while I move to another site to continue my hustle for today, I could reach $3 or slightly more that that within today.

I have made about $1 here on bizdustry already and I believe that while I move to another site to continue my hustle for today, I could reach $3 or slightly more that that within today.
That is a very great archeivement if you have already complete your daily goals with bizdustry but for me I have work and earn some money with beeroneyforum. But I just start posting with bizdustry here am yet to archeived my goals but close to it,I heard that we can make upto $2 dailly here since the daily posting limit has been increased,who know if the policy has been revise?

That is a very great archeivement if you have already complete your daily goals with bizdustry but for me I have work and earn some money with beeroneyforum. But I just start posting with bizdustry here am yet to archeived my goals but close to it,I heard that we can make upto $2 dailly here since the daily posting limit has been increased,who know if the policy has been revise?
The highest you could post is 60 comments and that's $1.2. You can't make anything above this. You are lucky to still work on beermoneyforum. I dubbed as the worst forum ever.

It is a very good thing that you have already made 1.5 dollars today and that really shows the amount of your hard work . This is actually the first website that I am working in today and my target is to make 0.5 dollars for today which I think is pretty much decent.

I have been able to earn close to $3 already for today and I believe that I would complete it to $4 on business three before I take my leave for the day, it is a very stressful activity.

I just came online because my area have alot of issues this days with the networks provider because of the weather and the activities carried out in the area.

I have not make a single dollar today and I am still pushing hard to see how things go today. I must confess, it's really not an easy activities. Lots of things are involved.

I have not make anything from all my online earnings site but I am still hoping before the sun goes down I can be able to earned not less than $ 3 from my online stuffs.

Still getting very close to $1 because I have a lot of offline activities. This is the major reasons for the slow earnings. The best way continously make something worthwhile is to manage ones time very well.

Today has really been a boring day. I am still struggling if I can make half of a $ of today. my target was to have not less $ 3 but alot of activities and networking problems occurred.

I have always put up the challenge in me that I should be able to make at least $1 in a day no matter how busy I am. I am happy that I have been actualizing that for some time and I have made close to 0.5 dollars for today.

It's not really easy to make money online, I have not made a dime . I just started today and I just want to see how far I could go today . Let's see if I could get some leads on how to get a reasonable amount

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds