Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much do you usually win from lottery scratch-offs?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you guys find much success with lottery scratch-offs? I will buy some from time to time, nothing too much. I will usually get a cashword or one of those bingo scratch-offs. Anyway, do you guys ever win big from these scratch-offs? What's the most you've won? Most I've won was $100.

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you guys find much success with lottery scratch-offs? I will buy some from time to time, nothing too much. I will usually get a cashword or one of those bingo scratch-offs. Anyway, do you guys ever win big from these scratch-offs? What's the most you've won? Most I've won was $100.
Lottery scratch-off prizes can range greatly in value. A few dollars to significant sums of money can be won, with jackpots having the potential to reach the hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars. The majority of scratch-off tickets, however, typically contain smaller, more frequent payouts.

I've never played lottery once. If not for the advertisements I watch on commercials, I will not know how a lottery ticket looks like. Gambling isn't what I support. I've known persons whom were ruined by gambling. I will fall into the same mistake.

It's so hard to win on them. That's why I never spend any of my cash on them, unless I put them in my uncle's birthday card or something. According to him, you'll have the best luck buying a long strip of the same kind (which makes sense.) He doesn't like it when we buy him one of each different kind, he says the odds of winning drop wayy low.
I think the most I've won was maybe $70. But I didn't buy it, my mom was scratching off a bunch of them and gave me a couple.
I don't like the feeling of scratching them off either, whether it be with a coin, or my fingernail, something about the texture of it - that scratchy feeling almost gives me the chills. Like nails on a chalkboard but not quite as bad.

Personally, I don't get engaged in anything that is related with gambling or lottery playing of scratch off because this is something that has never matter to me ever since I became an adult. So, I don't participate in any gambling activities but I know a lot of people who have made a good amount of money from winning from those lottery.

I don't do them very often. I can't remember the last one that I got actually. The most I ever won was $90. My mother, who has a gambling problem, won a $20,000 one 6 or 7 years ago but I know she has spend way beyond that up to that point so it wasn't like she actually won anything.

I don't do them very often. I can't remember the last one that I got actually. The most I ever won was $90. My mother, who has a gambling problem, won a $20,000 one 6 or 7 years ago but I know she has spend way beyond that up to that point so it wasn't like she actually won anything.

This is actually the problem when it comes to having a gambling habit problem. It is always going to put you in a position of spending money unreasonably simply because you cannot control the urge to keep on gambling. It doesn't matter if you are losing because you will always see yourself doing it repeatedly.

The issue with gambling is that the chances of losing more before you win is always there. So, you have to focus on why you are playing and resist the urge to bet more. Sometimes, it is the urge to chase losses that make some people lose more in the end.

Normally I win nothing. The last time I won anything worth mentioning was $25 or something I got in Virginia. It was around 2015 or something.

Stop engaging in it because it will take more money from you than give you any large wins. This is how gambling works, lottery is a big part of the gambling process. I wouldn't trust it for a second.

The issue with gambling is that the chances of losing more before you win is always there. So, you have to focus on why you are playing and resist the urge to bet more. Sometimes, it is the urge to chase losses that make some people lose more in the end.

All these gambling companies knows very well that if they make it very easy for people to win, they are going to be out of business as quickly as possible. This is the reason why their strategy is always targeted at making more than 95% of those who gamble using their services to lose.

If most gamblers are in their right senses, they wouldn't gamble with $1. All these lottery and betting companies will close up shop. They won't have gullible people to take their money.

I win so less lol. Really, my luck doesn't work when it comes to lotteries. I either win nothing or something using which I cant buy anything more than a candy. xD

This is practically the reason why I'm never going to be interested in being involved in this kind of thing trying to win money from lottery scratch off. I know there is a very slim chance of getting anything from it.

It is just like those who are into gambling and betting, it is never advisable because you will not win anything from it.

This is practically the reason why I'm never going to be interested in being involved in this kind of thing trying to win money from lottery scratch off. I know there is a very slim chance of getting anything from it.

It is just like those who are into gambling and betting, it is never advisable because you will not win anything from it.
The ones I was talking about are scratch cards that we get in payment apps after making payments. They promise to give some cashback through those virtual scratch cards.

The ones I was talking about are scratch cards that we get in payment apps after making payments. They promise to give some cashback through those virtual scratch cards.

There are e-wallets which gives those cashbacks too when you use their services to make payments online. Those kind of cashbacks and discounts are opportunities I love to take.

For those people who find doing this as something that is interesting for them to be involved with, I don't think I have any right to discourage them from doing it. Since they believe it is something that gives them the opportunity to win more money. When they feel this way, who am I to tell them to stay away from that? It is their money that they are going to lose if they end up not winning.

In my entire life I have won a lottery just once. I won a two nights and three days stay in a luxury resort. There was no cash prize for the lottery. I have also won just once from a scratch card. I bought a suit piece and won another suit piece through scratch card.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds