Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you play the lottery?

I actually figured it might be as a result of tradition that you kept doing this and it's also the same thing for your family members because traditions are always very hard for people to break especially when it is something they have been practicing for decades.
Yes, in addition the tradition also comes from my grandparents, imagine then how far the tradition has gone, but not only in my family, in almost all Spanish families it is usually played at least once a year and that is the Christmas lottery, the prizes are substantial, but the possibilities are tiny.

Advertisement Placeholder
This have been how it works with any kind of gambling. They will offer so much to lure someone into playing but will never give anyone more chance of winning until they've milked all to their satisfaction.
In fact, in my country the Christmas lottery was created as if it were just another tax, it is not a tax but they created it in order to raise money since they needed to be financed after the civil war, the Christmas lottery campaign in my country is huge, that is why almost 70-80% of the population plays that lottery And the state fills its coffers, it's a profitable business for the government.

We do not have a lottery here. Many years ago, the government tried to raise funds for international sports tournaments through a lottery. I did buy tickets a couple of times but never won anything. Lottery is considered gambling and gambling is punishable by law.

I don't do it very often because it doesn't make sense to me and I don't have a very good luck, but I can buy a couple of tickets for a special birthday because I think I should be luckier on such days than on others, but I still did not win anything significant

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds